Male Bareback

feeling his warm skin inside...

Total virgin here. Total bottom cum fiend in my wildest fantasies...

1. no condoms
2. don't pull out!

i need to feel your bare warmth inside me. tell me when you get close but don't pull out! just shoot when it feels good!

i would loooove to have my first time be bareback.

If I can't convince him to enter me raw, I'll just have to keep rubbing his shaft and head against my hole until he can't stand it anymore and then whoops! he slides in bare. if we started out with a condom, i bet i could make him so hot that i could ask him to take off the condom and he'd do it...

i want to start out on top, riding him, so i could slowly lower myself onto his shaft and get used to his thickness. i couldn't even imagine what his raw, veiny pole would feel like as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside me... i want to bob up and down on his cock and work him, slow, fast, shallow and deep strokes. i want it deep more than anything, the deeper the better, completely buried, impaled on his shaft. i want to know that his cock is all the way inside me, raw and throbbing.

if he wanted to throw me off and onto my hands and knees while he pounded my ass raw from behind for a while, that would be ok with me! i could bury my head in pillows while he fucked the shit out of me.

i think my ultimate fantasy involves him on top, missionary with my legs wrapped around him. i want him to fuck me slowly, going as deep as possible at the last second right before he cums. kissing me, our lips and tongues twirling... i want him to stay still, buried inside me so i can feel his shaft throbbing and pumping me full of warm cum. kissing me when he's shooting. so hot!

I'd like to have a bb MMM threesome with me on the bottom, or a more edgier group scene with me and another gay bottom slut and 5 or 6 Tops.

Nothing turns me on more than giving my lovers what they want......beautiful bareback loving

Bareback

I've only done bareback twice and each time it was with someone I trusted completely.
The feeling of cumming in your partners ass and having them fill you up is absolutely fantastic. I'm trying to arrange a meeting and have it happen again soon.
I'll keep you informed.......

I've only done bareback twice and each time it was with someone I trusted completely.
The feeling of cumming in your partners ass and having them fill you up is absolutely fantastic. I'm trying to arrange a meeting and have it happen again soon.
I'll keep you informed.......

Agree...only way to go...so much more satisfying....

Total virgin here. Total bottom cum fiend in my wildest fantasies...

1. no condoms
2. don't pull out!

i need to feel your bare warmth inside me. tell me when you get close but don't pull out! just shoot when it feels good!

i would loooove to have my first time be bareback.

If I can't convince him to enter me raw, I'll just have to keep rubbing his shaft and head against my hole until he can't stand it anymore and then whoops! he slides in bare. if we started out with a condom, i bet i could make him so hot that i could ask him to take off the condom and he'd do it...

i want to start out on top, riding him, so i could slowly lower myself onto his shaft and get used to his thickness. i couldn't even imagine what his raw, veiny pole would feel like as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper inside me... i want to bob up and down on his cock and work him, slow, fast, shallow and deep strokes. i want it deep more than anything, the deeper the better, completely buried, impaled on his shaft. i want to know that his cock is all the way inside me, raw and throbbing.

if he wanted to throw me off and onto my hands and knees while he pounded my ass raw from behind for a while, that would be ok with me! i could bury my head in pillows while he fucked the shit out of me.

i think my ultimate fantasy involves him on top, missionary with my legs wrapped around him. i want him to fuck me slowly, going as deep as possible at the last second right before he cums. kissing me, our lips and tongues twirling... i want him to stay still, buried inside me so i can feel his shaft throbbing and pumping me full of warm cum. kissing me when he's shooting. so hot!

OH, YES! This is exactly what I want and usually get when I am in bed with a real man, The feeling of being used and wanted so badly by a man that he will actually fuck me, just like he would fuck his wife. And while he is doing me, I will fuck him back, trying to fuck him better than his wife would. Hopefully I do,and he will remember it and come back. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!:heart::heart:
ZB3zX.gif

:heart::heart::heart: My favorite way to fuck my boyfriend and my favorite way for him to fuck me. Legs wrapped around him, grinding his cock inside me, kissing passionately as he gets close then lifting his head up and moaning as he seeds me.

I'm horny now. :D

I'm always horny, but even more so now.

Back