Baby Girl and her Daddy

Your answers and wantonness fire my lust. I slap your face harder with my cock, hissing, "You are a dirty little cunt, and now you have fucked your step father. Did you enjoy it slut? Was daddy special, or just another cock to you?"

You answer and I smile, setting the tip of my cock at your lips, "prove it. Suck my cock, take it deep."

I watch as you start to bob your head, taking my cock deeper with each stroke. Soon you are taking most of it in your mouth. "Mmmm," I groan, "you are good. Now play with those big tits for daddy, give me a show."

Your hands slide to your soft mounds and begin to knead them. My hand moves into your hair, grasping it strongly, pushing your head further onto my cock. "That's it slut, take it deep," I order.
 
"Mmmm," I groan, enjoying the perfect POV of my stepdaughter sucking my cock, "special huh, so what are you going to do for daddy that haven't done for every other cock?"

You can't answer, because your mouth is full of my cock. Your make up has started to run and smear, as I bring both my hands to your head, grasping your hair, "you are such a little whore."

I hold your head and push my cock down your throat, sinking it to the balls. I can feel your throat contracting around my cock and hear small gagging sounds. I pull out completely and you gasp. I slap your face with my wet cock, then put it back in your mouth. "Take it cunt," I order as I start to pump my cock in and out your face, in and out of your throat.
 
I feel you pushing against my thighs, then slapping them, as though you want me to stop, but your body betrays your real feelings. Your nipples are rock hard and I can see your cunt glistening with wetness.

You look up at me with wet eyes, gagging on my cock, and I let out a loud groan. I push my cock all the way down your throat and begin to cum, spurts of my semen pulsing down your throat, "That's it, take it all, every drop. Suck daddy's cock dry."

I back off a little, and let you bob up and down, stroking and sucking my member greedily, as I taunt you, "Such a good little whore. You like it like that don't you?"

I pull my cock out of your mouth and slap your face with it again, "You are mine from now on, understand? Daddy's personal whore. You'll take my cum wherever and whenever I want. Understood?"
 
"Oookay," I tease, "Let's make it official."

I move to and open the "junk" drawer in the kitchen. Routing about, I find a black sharpie with a wide tip. I move in front of you, ordering, "Stand up Bella. That's it, now put your hands behind your back and push those big teen tits out for daddy."

I watch as you do as you are ordered, arching your back, thrusting your tits out at your stepfather. I take the marker and write across your right boob "DADDY'S."

You gasp as I mark you. I write "WHORE" across the other. I set the marker aside to admire my work. I press your jugs together. Perfect!

"Turn around," I order, "and bend over." I write "DADDY" "ONLY" across the round cheeks of your ass.

I set the marker aside again, stroking your bubble butt, pondering, "So, how many guys have fucked you in the ass Bella?"

I grab the cheeks of your gorgeous ass and squeeze, then open them, exposing your rosebud, taunting you, "Well slut, have you given up your tight ass?"
 
Last edited:
I take your hands and lead you to the kitchen table, ordering you, "bend over." I press your body against the table, your big tits squished against the top, your ass hanging over the edge. I grab a bottle of oilve oil as I move behind you.

Your gaping wet cunt is too much to resist and I press the head of my cock into your pussy again. I sink into you, sliding deep. I see the words DADDY ONLY written across your ass and smile. I move in and out of my stepdaughter, fucking you with even strokes, as I pour some olive oil on your ass. I massage your cheeks and then start to tease your rosebud. Soon I am able to push a finger a little ways inside your tight hole, opening you, teasing you, "Your holes are mine, Bella, to fuck as I wish. No one else, understood? You are daddy's whore from now on."
 
"Yeah, I heard that," I taunt you, "you like daddy playing with your ass, don't you?"

I slide my finger in and out of your tight hole, as my cock lies deep in your pussy, slowly dripping seed into your womb. The thought of taking your anal virginity has my rod rock hard. I feel you struggling, but know you could do a lot better if you meant it.

"You want daddy's cock in your ass, don't you?" I continue, "all those times running around in short skirts, showing off that bubble. I am surprised no one else has taken that cherry. But you want your daddy to, don't you."

It was not a question, but an order. I slipped my cock from your pussy, before I lost control and came there again. Later, much more later...

I grab the oil and grease up my cock. I rub the shiny head over your rosebud, then begin to push into you.
 
I bite my lip with anticipation as you play with my ass. It feels so good but I don't want you to know. A moan slips past my lips as your cock head rubs against my tight asshole.

"Oh daddy!" I moan before you start to push your way in.

My eyes snap open as the burn from your large cock rips my virgin asshole open!

"daddy no please! It hurts!" I cry out which causes you to moan.

I struggle against you but your strong body pins me down as you start to move your hard cock in and out of my virgin ass. Tears stream down my face as you fuck my ass harder and harder but it only seems to fuel you on as you continue to degrad me with your words and your hard cock in my ass.

After a while I feel my cunt lips start to throb as your dirty words turn me on. My struggles become less as you spank and fuck my was harder and I want nothing more than to reach down and rub my swollen cunt. When you finally let my arms go I reach for my clit and scream out my orgasm seconds after I start rubbing.

"FUCK MY ASS DADDY!!! Fuck your little girls ass!!! I'm going to be such a ass whore for you!!! Fuck daddy I'm cummkng! I'm cumming with your cock in my ass!!! Fuck my virgin asshole!!!"
 
Back
Top