Indulgence - OOC & Sign-Up Thread

Technically, they would be noted on employee nametags - psychological tags from the sex therapist on property to denote their levels of sexual acceptance for guests :)
 
A question about the Triskellion

If our characters are switches how would we do that? Grey? Or does it have to be strictly dominant or submissive?
 
So... I'm semi-new at this, and trying to figure out how exactly everyone is supposed to join in, or when, etc.
 
See, I knew I forgot stuff. Lots of stuff, now that I look back at my list.

First, welcome one and all, yes ;)

The switch designation becomes a shady matter, because true BDSMers do not consider it a valid designation.... but we won't go into the semantics of things as it is rather inflammatory. Suffice to say if you're a switch of a specific designation (say D/S) then that quadrant of the triskellion is brown. If you think you are a switch of all designations, then yes your entire triskellion would be gray.

Insofar as writing an introductory post to the IC thread (the link is in my signature), an ideal first post would be written first or third person. It would describe your characters physical appearance, what they are doing & where, in and perhaps give us some insight into their thoughts or feelings. Since the thread doesn't have any actual in character posts so far, I can understand the confusion Christy, for which I do apologize. I will try to post a demonstration of an introductory post in the morning, if no one has gotten one up by then.

Working for now, so limited to cell posts temporarily.

I also noticed some more shortcomings with the sexual identity system which I'll attempt to remedy then as well.
 
I have to admit I think I'll wait before attempting any kind of designation. Some examples would be useful to see the comparisons.
 
my

technically, there is an example in my last post - however I will use my post with the psychologist to give deeper, wider, more intelligible ones for everyone's illumination :)
 
I Apologize

Do you know, I've spent the last couple of days thinking (well, doing other things but thinking whilst I did them) and I've come to realise -

I'm way over thinking this and making it entirely too complicated. I should be shaking a finger in everyone's face and saying 'Forget a bunch of silly rules - this is supposed to be fun, and sexy! So lets go have some fun sex!'.

So - that is what we shall do!


Forget a bunch of silly rules - this is supposed to be fun! Fun and sexy! So let's just go have some fun sex and forget everything else!

:D
 
Do you know, I've spent the last couple of days thinking (well, doing other things but thinking whilst I did them) and I've come to realise -

I'm way over thinking this and making it entirely too complicated. I should be shaking a finger in everyone's face and saying 'Forget a bunch of silly rules - this is supposed to be fun, and sexy! So lets go have some fun sex!'.

So - that is what we shall do!


Forget a bunch of silly rules - this is supposed to be fun! Fun and sexy! So let's just go have some fun sex and forget everything else!

:D

That sounds like a good plan:D
 
Last edited:
Alright I'll try to get up a post soon. I almost had one done and then . . . I closed the tab. Back to the drawing board I suppose. Or writing board.
 
I think the namebadges thingy were rescinded with the rest of the rules, just fyi
 
Technically true - there does not have to be any tag usage.

Personally, I believe using a labeling system will be helpful and clarifying; however I also realise that having too high expectations, rules, and constraints does nothing but temper creativity, so I am loath to force anyone to do anything.

Using labels is not necessary. Others will find it helpful, but don't feel like you are obliged to 'do anything' in regards to this thread, please and thank you.
 
Name: Jason "Gambit" Schmidt.

Age: No one seems to know, including him. He doesn't care.

Occupation: Master Thief

Jason is well built, muscular, but in a lean lithe way. The corded strength of the natural acrobat, the brave atop a mustang. He is handsome in a dark, rugged sort of way. Black hair, black eyes, clothes that usually weren't quite black. Just dark greens, blues, greys and browns.

Proclivities Breeder fetish, light bondage and control, risk of being caught, noncon/reluctance becoming pure pleasure.


Sound like he should join the party?
 
Last edited:
What's the point of shirking your duties if you go do other duties? Haha, you could always invent NPC's if necessary to come fetch you.
 
Shhhhh, I'm a bad worker who doesn't pay attention and is about to get beaten for it. It's all a part of the plan . . . . . kind of.
 
Far as I know it is. Any interest in swarthy young men who need to get one or more women impregnated? xD
 
Ok, guess I'll post my bio and see what happens. :)


Name: Sara Hambly

Age: 21

Occupation: Guest - Molecular biologist

Background: With an IQ that is off the charts, Sara was a child prodigy in the field of science. She grew up sheltered, spending her early years at home with tutors and then attending college as a teen where she eventually earned her doctorate. After completing her doctorate studies, Sara was headhunted by a government research team and spent two years working in a top secret base.

Now, taking her first vacation ever, Sara has been prompted by her boss (the Director of Defense) to visit Indulgence and break out of her shell a little. Having never been anywhere like Indulgence before, and having only found pleasure at her own hand, Sara nervously awaits this new adventure.
 
Back
Top