Play with my tits

Rose, you have a cleavage to die for.

What I wouldn't give to slide my shaft between them .... preferably while you were still wearing that bra :rose:

and women wonder why we cant stop staring at thier tits!? these are simply orbtastic! Id love to drizzle those babies in oil and just massage them till the world came to and end!

and women wonder why we cant stop staring at thier tits!? these are simply orbtastic! Id love to drizzle those babies in oil and just massage them till the world came to and end!

hahahaha. you're fucking hilarious! til the world ends.... hahaha =)

;)

Mmm I love your thread and those boobs are very amazing thank u for showing :)

Thank you!

You have my cock getting very hard and the pre cum is running down my hard shaft!

i don't think my mouth will help with the wettness but i'm willing to give it a shot till my jaw gives out and my tongue goes numb

i think someone said "orbtastic"

while i dont know what that means....i think i totally agree! and you know what, we look because we must! its biological! its in our DNA!

do you think when a pretty young lioness rolls up in the meadow next to the big male lion, is he not looking? of course the big male lion is looking! in fact, he's not as much as a pussy as most of us and is already rolling over to roar "hey baby, whats shaking" to her....

ok...that one went a lil off the tracks and sounded better in my head....

wonder if there are any guys out there with seriously sensitive nipples too? Cuz I love playing with a guys nipples too.

Mine get hard easy! i kinda like it when they get played with too. I'll play with yours while you play with mine.

As for the little bow only being for show... well My cock between those freashly cum covered tits i think would be a little better for show then some silly little bow. just my thought although the bow does add a cute little touch.

Mine get hard easy! i kinda like it when they get played with too. I'll play with yours while you play with mine.

As for the little bow only being for show... well My cock between those freashly cum covered tits i think would be a little better for show then some silly little bow. just my thought although the bow does add a cute little touch.

my answer to all of the above is yes/agreed in full.

hahahaha. you're fucking hilarious! til the world ends.... hahaha =)

Hi Jrose. It does seem that you've attracted enough friends to fulfill your needs forever and ever amen. :) We can work in shifts as I know you've already stated "you can never get enough." Our kind of woman!

Thanks again for sharing and for your playful/insatiable nature.

If only you could do both at the same time. Play with nipples and go down on me :)
that would be perfect.
thats not hard at all. get on all fours and i'll lick it from the back while i play with your hanging tits.

thats not hard at all. get on all fours and i'll lick it from the back while i play with your hanging tits.

I should have clarified. I meant, if only you could suck my nipples and go down on me at the same time. But that's more a two man kinda job lol ;)

since you shared, its only fair to tell you how insanely wet i am right now.

Mmmmmm I lov ur tits they r the most amazing things ever just looking at them makes me get so hard and I can't wait to look at them tonight as I shoot a big thick load of cum all over!

Back