The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day,

I think we need some new words for internet greetings that cover more than one time frame. The Australians seem to have that in Good day. It seems to cover more time then good morning and such.

Ok, it's Sunday, I'm working, so naked is kinda out of the question.

I hate to be laughed at. :cool:

Good day,

I think we need some new words for internet greetings that cover more than one time frame. The Australians seem to have that in Good day. It seems to cover more time then good morning and such.

Ok, it's Sunday, I'm working, so naked is kinda out of the question.

I hate to be laughed at. :cool:

I'm partial to "Hey, What's up?" in that nonchalant way that guys do whether they saw the person yesterday or twenty years ago.

It's flowing relatively well, gonna spend more time going through a few boxes to see if I can find my disk with my stories.

How are you?

Sorry I missed you. Was hauled off by a little princess who insisted on getting her nails done. I spent a small fortune, but our nails look great.

Hi Red, said Hi to you a few threads back, don't know if you ever saw it. Always nice to see you on the thread. Looking forward to reading your posts more often.
DG :heart:
I'm sorry! I did miss it. Nice to see you too! I hope all is well with you and yours. :kiss:

Afternoon:rose:
Afternoon to you too. :)

Sorry I missed you. Was hauled off by a little princess who insisted on getting her nails done. I spent a small fortune, but our nails look great.

lol, no worries, sounds like you had a good time. :)

Um. Isn't it Mothers' Day today. (Well it is, here, anyway.) So shouldn't she be treating you?

Thank you HP:kiss: Yes I did... by request;)

I'm not surprised. That pics a favourite of mine too.

Afternoon to you too. :)

Hello there, oh flame-haired one!

Now it's almost 10pm here, and the weekend is winding down. This is where all you in the Americas get to get your own back for the snide comments I post early on a Friday evening, when my weekend has started but you're still at work!

And if any of you are doing the mental maths and coming out one hour off, our clocks don't go forward here until a bit later.

Now it's almost 10pm here, and the weekend is winding down. This is where all you in the Americas get to get your own back for the snide comments I post early on a Friday evening, when my weekend has started but you're still at work!

And if any of you are doing the mental maths and coming out one hour off, our clocks don't go forward here until a bit later.

Hello there. :)

Um. Isn't it Mothers' Day today. (Well it is, here, anyway.) So shouldn't she be treating you?

I'm not surprised. That pics a favourite of mine too.

:kiss::heart: TY Beastie.... hugs

I've seen you about a few times on this thread, but not had the chance to really say hello.

You've got a heck of a lot of stories on here!

And some damned good ones at that, if I may be so bold as to plug a friends work.

:kiss::heart: TY Beastie.... hugs

Hi Tricia. Naked party hugs back to you! :rose:

And some damned good ones at that, if I may be so bold as to plug a friends work.

I must take the time to read a few, then. Maybe once my own Earth Day story is finished and the next edition of the archaeology group newsletter is edited and out.

Oh, and it's been a fabulous afternoon here. For the first time this year I was able to go out delivering leaflets for a few hours in a t-shirt without fleece or jacket. Spring is finally springing!

Someone is so getting spanked later. I'm waiting patiently for her and she's in here playing while I'm across town feeling lonely.

*SPANK* Remind you of anything?

I've seen you about a few times on this thread, but not had the chance to really say hello.

You've got a heck of a lot of stories on here!

I just started posting on this thread a couple days ago, but in other places of Lit. I was notorious for posting. lol.

I sorta like(d) to write. :D

Someone is so getting spanked later. I'm waiting patiently for her and she's in here playing while I'm across town feeling lonely.

*SPANK* Remind you of anything?

Greeting, friend.
You have been missed (How's the knee?)
I've got some medicinal gunge in the back room for you, at need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back