Washed up on Shore (Closed)

Victoria was both scared and interested to see what would happen if they tried again. She could already feel her body begging to feel it inside again. It was so strange. She nodded to his suggestion of trying again and she laid down and spread her legs so he could climb ontop of her.

When he did, she placed her hands on his biceps and tried to relax. Then when she felt him push his thing inside, gently, she took in a breath. There was that same intense pressure, feeling how thick he was and stretching her opening. After a moment or two she assured him to go ahead and continue.

When she felt him push forward a little she groaned as her tight wet snatch accepted more of him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she strained a whisper, "I'm ok... Keep going." More whimpers came from her, but they weren't pained exactly. Something in her natural instincts told her that this is right, that they needed to keep going.
 

Jacob eased between his sister's spread thighs. With her help, he placed his cock where he'd entered her before. The massive glans dwarfed the slender opening. Had he not seen it inside her before, he'd have dismissed it as impossible.

When Victoria gave a nod to begin, he eased forward. Her pink flesh resisted, struggling to accommodate the oversized intrusion. But almost miraculously, the delicate lips stretched and stretched until he'd slipped inside.

Victoria whimpered, so he paused. "Is it too much? Should I stop?"

His sister bit her lip. Obviously this was causing some discomfort. But she shook her head. Jacob nodded and continued.

Her interior was very snug and the heat was rather surprising. It was also remarkably wet, seemingly bathing every inch of his cock in her juices.

He found himself increasingly eager to experience more. He instinctively wanted to ram as much of his cock in her as he could. But he'd promised to go slowly and the steady stream of whimpers suggested that speed was not a good idea.

Besides, he didn't know how deep this mysterious passage went. Clearly it was exceeded the reach of his finger than his finger, but could it accommodate his massive pole? Best to be cautious.

"Let me know if you want me to stop or pull out, okay?" he advised as another inch forced inside Victoria.
 
Victoria nodded when he said to let him know if he should pull out. It was mostly strange, and after each pause she was able to recover. He was about half way in when she told him to stop. He was pushing against something, and there was a sharp twinge when he did.

"That... Might be as far as it can go." She had no idea what he was pushing against was her hymen, and that all he needed to do was give one good thrust and he would fit perfectly inside of her.

"Try pulling out some... That's when I noticed it felt good." He did, and Victoria inhaled and moaned softly. It felt... Extraordinary. She had no idea that doing something like this could feel so good. "Now back in please..." He was rewarded with another moan for his efforts.

Slowly the their bodies rocked into one another. Though it felt nice, Victoria could sense her body wanting more. What more could there possibly be? As they continued, their rocking sped up and his member was hitting that thin layer of flesh. Victoria whimpered softly each time, but it was easily confused for a moan.

As their bodies started to get carried away, they both thrust into each other and Victoria felt him break through. His groin was now against hers and she held him tightly with her arms and her legs around his waist. "Please! Don't move, just be still," she whimpered softly. The pain started to slowly subside but she was still too nervous to move.
 
Last edited:

Victoria proved fairly shallow. Jacob had barely penetrated her before she urged him to go no further.

"That... Might be as far as it can go."

Victoria instructed him to pull back and then slide back in. Jacob complied. The short stroke wasn't bad, but still seemed less than satisfying.

Victoria, however, whimpered and moaned even louder than before. He couldn't quite tell if the increased volume was more a sign of pleasure or discomfort - or maybe more of both. But since she hadn't told him to alter his actions, he kept repeating them.

Then unexpectedly, the tight area yielded and his cock sank an inch further. Victoria immediately went rigid her hands clamping down till the knuckles went white.

"Please! Don't move, just be still."

Jacob stopped as directed, his cock now halfway buried in his sister. He waited several long seconds for. . . he wasn't sure what. Victoria lay there looking tense, but otherwise said nothing.

After half a minute, Jacob broke the silence. "Should I start stroking again? Should I pull out? Should I go deeper? What do you want me to do?"
 
"I don't know... It felt like something... I don't know." She Victoria was going to say that it felt like something broke... And as scared as she was, she didn't want Jacob to fret over her. "Just... Wait a little bit longer... Please...?"

There was still the dull pain, but it had subsided greatly. She could tell that Jacob was getting impatient. So finally she told him he could continue. This time when he pushed forward, there was nothing stopping his cock from going deeper.

Victoria had braced herself, thinking she would feel the same pain... But there was none. In fact, the opposite was happening. The further he went in, her tight hole welcomed him, cradling his cock from within. Sadie moaned as her tightness wrapped around him.
 

Jacob resumed his descent, pushing deeper into his sister. It seemed to take forever. He could almost make out his progress as her hands pressed down on her belly, feeling the thick bulge stretching her from the inside.

At last, he seemed to hit an actual barrier. This wasn't just too tight, but rather seemed a complete end to this fleshy passage. He applied greater pressure and it yielded only slightly, with a slight squeal from Victoria. But that was enough. He'd buried his full length and girth inside her.

Victoria groaned slightly, feeling at her abdomen and the strange cylindrical bulge. "I can't believe I fit that in you, Sis; you're so slender. Does it hurt? Should I take it out?"
 
"It feels really tight," she groaned as she grind her pelvic into his, causing another moan as his thickness rubbed her from within. "It doesn't hurt... I don't think. Not right now. What does it feel like being inside?"

Victoria's hips kept rocking. She wasn't sure why. It felt good even though it was such a small movement. She looked down between them. Sure enough, he was fully inside of her.

It was then Victoria has an idea of what it is they were doing... Only... "Jacob... Remember when we saw those two creatures?... One was on top of the others back?" The animals had done something similar to what they were doing, but they were facing each other...

For a moment she wondered if they should part and she should turn around... But right now she really didn't want him to withdraw, not fully anyway.
 

Jacob... Remember when we saw those two creatures?... One was on top of the others back?

Jacob did remember. The horse had clambered half atop the other and then began fiercely rocking its hips. Mother wouldn't say why they were behaving in such a strange manner, though. . . .

"Do you think I should be behind you?Jacob inquired. Yes, the mechanics looked doable. Victoria's slit was located such that it should be accessible when she was no longer on her back.

Jacob pushed away from Victoria. The internal sensation proved much pleasant. While her incredible tightness seemed eager to force his thick cock out, her copious juices created some countervailing suction that seemed to want to keep him inside.

At last, his cock slid free. The grip Victoria had on him ended with an audible pop. He watched as the lips - stretched wide by the girthy pole - contracted swiftly, leaving the barest hint of an entrance once before.

"Flip over, Victoria," he directed. "Let's see how it feels from that direction."
 
"Do you think I should be behind you?"

Before Victoria could say anything, Jacob was already withdrawing from her. She moaned at the sensation. She wanted him to push back into her, but he seemed set in trying the new position.

She rolled over as he instructed her to and was on her hands and knees with her slit and ass presented to him. she reached between the two of them and helped to guide him back inside. Victoria moaned as he filled her again and this time there was no barrier or pain. Victoria could push back and he slid in and the only resistance was her tight walls.

"Oh god..." She had no idea that what they were doing could feel so good.
 
Last edited:

Jacob pushed in as deep as his sister's body would allow. It was slow going and Victoria kept clutching her lower abdomen, tracing the thick bulge as it penetrated her.

Jacob knelt there, almost fully ensconced in her. It felt good - so warm and wet and cozy. But he wanted more.

He thought back. When the animals had mounted one another, the one on top had pumped its hips back and forth rather rapidly. Perhaps he should, too.

Jacob withdrew a few inches and then slid back into her. Yes that did feel nice. He repeated the action. Yes, very nice indeed. He began to thrust into Victoria with regularity.
 
When she felt Jacob move his hips back she thought he was pulling out. Then he thrusts back into her. The feeling of his cock pulling back and pushing forward caused her to moan softly. Her young tight fleshed hugged around his cocked, and every time he pushed back in something happened to make her body shudder. After a few more thrusts, Victoria started to push back, wanting more. That feeling she had before was building up again.

Victoria hadn't realized it yet, but she was moaning louder now and meeting her brothers thrusts with complete abandon. Her body's instincts had completely taken over. Every touch was driving her mad. The feeling of her large breasts bouncing and jiggling as they... She didn't know what to call what they were doing.

Victoria's head dropped down and she could see that where their bodies met, she was dripping more of that wetness from earlier. She wondered if she would gush if she finished again. She wanted to feel that rush of pleasure again, she just needed Jacob to...

"Faster... Please, do it faster." She whimpered beneath him.
 
Victoria's wish for more encouraged Jacob to even more forceful extremes. He launched his hips into his sister with renewed fervor.

Victoria's cries grew louder and more inarticulate. It seemed almost impossible that her tender insides could bear such a sustained intrusion. The way her nether lips strained to accommodate his girth seemed to verge on the impossible.

Jacob didn't relent. He leaned his weight into her, forcing her to brace her arms to keep from pitching face first into the sand.

His grunts began to match hers in volume. He could feel his shaft begin to ache the way it always did just before it spewed forth his sticky seed. It wouldn't be long now.
 
Victoria gasped and her hands dug into the sand. Her body tensed as her pussy felt like it was singing. Her hips continued to rock and her breathing was heavy. With every thrust, his sack slapped again her clit and his cock head hit her cervix.

Soon, the only thing up was her ass as her brother continued to thrust into her and she was writhing beneath him. Her forehead rested on her forearm as the feeling inside became more intense. With ever push the weight of her breasts pushed into the sand beneath her.

Then, Victoria gave a hard push back as she cried out. Her pussy convulsed around his rampaging cock as he continued to thrust.
 
Last edited:
Victoria mewed and cried as he pounded into her. A distant part of Jacob wondered if his sister was in pain. Despite her invitation to enter her l, the thick, bulging shaft seemed far too large for her tender flesh.

But his own desires swamped his brotherly concern. Victoria's overstretched tunnel felt glorious around his raging cock. He threw his full weight into her, forcing her into the sand. The way her internal muscles clutched and pulled at him only aroused him further.

At last, he reached the peak of his enjoyment. With a wordless groan, he felt his mammoth cock swell and then spew his seed within her. Jet after jet of the sticky substance followed - seemingly enough to fill her belly to the brim.

Only then did he rest, his breathing heavy and labored from his exertions. "Oh, Victoria," he gasped between exhalations. "That was wonderful."
 
Victoria was a trembling mess beneath her brother. Her fingers had dug into the ground. She panted deeply and groaned as she felt Jacobs cock pulsing deep inside as he filled her, completely unaware that her brother's seed was already on its way to her furtle womb.

By now, the storm had finally ended and the clouds started breaking open to reveal the sky. Jacob said something, but she really didn't feel like talking. Instead, she just reached for her brother's arm and pulled him down and adjusted them so they were once again laying down as he was still inside her. Then she pulled his arms around her. After doing... Whatever it was they did, she felt really tired and knew she just wanted him to hold her.
 
Some time later . . .

As the days passed, Victoria and Jacob fell into a semi-regular routine. Since Jacob often awoke with his member already stiff and aching, his sister would often take him into her until he emptied his pent-up seed into her. Some mornings, Jacob would awake to find that Victoria had started without him, guiding his thick member between her lips while he still slept.

The heat of the sun and their daily chores often precluded couplings throughout the day. However, as the light faded into night and the two siblings settled down for the evening, they would often find themselves drawn into close embrace. If the work of the day had not left one or the other too exhausted, they would typically spend the last of their energy pleasuring one another.

As the days stretched into weeks, Jacob began noticing changes. During his first few experiences with Victoria, his white jism seemed to rocket out of him after just a short time. That time gradually grew, till Victoria often was able to shudder with delight multiple times before his seed spilled forth. Since this seemed to please his sister immensely, he tried to improve his duration even further.

His member had continued to gain in size, albeit mostly in circumference. Victoria swore that he was thicker than the prize stallion their father had owned back when they were at home. Certainly it had gotten more difficult for her to take his girthy member inside her; each time she whimpered about how stretched she was. But despite the obvious pain, she steadfastly promised that she found the experience intensely pleasurable.

Victoria had also been changing as well. While her breasts had grown quite a bit since they were younger, her orbs had recently begun expanding even more quickly. She'd wholly outgrown all of their mother's old bodices and had been forced to sew together a few of her own.

Unfortunately, this size had proven somewhat uncomfortable. In recent days, Victoria had complained that her breasts were sore and sensitive to the touch. Jacob thought they looked swollen, as if filled to capacity.

That wasn't the only thing that was growing, either. Victoria's flat belly had developed a distinct outward curve. Jacob had been hesitant to say anything at first, thinking perhaps Victoria had just had a big meal. But the tiny bulge had only increased in size as the days passed till now her entire belly had an smooth outward curve to it.

Finally, Jacob could hold his peace no longer. "Victoria," he inquired one morning, "are you eating more than usual? Your belly is looking fat."
 
Victoria was now sleeping along side her brother every night. She liked sleeping next to him a lot better than alone in her own room. Jacob was warm and even though her large breasts tended to get in the way, she would fit tightly against his body.... Recently though, she had to adjust how they would cuddle.

Just when she thought her body was done changing, her breasts not only became bigger, they felt heavy and sore. In the mornings she would gently rub them, that seemed to help, but yesterday morning when she had done this a white liquid started to seep from her nipples. After that she tried not to touch them as much. Soon her stomach was starting to grow as well. Victoria had noticed it way before her brother did, but she didn't say anything. Why was she getting bigger? How much more would she grow? She was starting to worry... Would Jacob think she was ugly and not want to play anymore?

Victoria was in the middle of mending together a new top, which seemed pointless if she was going to have to make another soon. Jacob's voice broke her focus and his words stung her, even though he wasn't trying to be mean. She started to answer no, but as soon as she took in a breath to reply, it was like her emotions flooded and her eyes started to well up.

"I... I... No," was all she could get out before she started crying. Why was she so upset? He didn't yell at her. But there she sat, wiping tears off of her face.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she hiccuped a little through her sobs.
 
"No, no," Jacob said softly, trying to counter her tears. "I wasn't criticizing. I was just curious. You just seem to be getting curvier is all I meant."

Jacob put an arm around Victoria's shoulders and pulled her closer. After a moment of resistance, she turned towards him and continued to cry softly. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Hey, nobody says there's something wrong with you," Jacob countered. "You just look different, that's all." He massaged her back with a free hand as her crying eased.

"To be honest, " he continued, "I kinda like your new belly. There's something about that curve." Jacob placed his palm atop her belly button and admired the graceful slope.

"Plus, it's not really fat - or at least it doesn't feel like fat." Jacob pressed against the surface, admiring the firm resistance. "Uncle Robert had a big gut - it's why he always played Santa Claus at Christmas. But his was all squishy - not firm like yours."
 
"Hey, nobody says there's something wrong with you," Jacob countered. "You just look different, that's all."

Victoria tried to choke back her sobs as she replied to her brother, "But, why? Why do I look different? It doesn't make sense." She whimpered softly with her forehead pressed against his toned chest. "First my breasts and now THIS." she was referring to her slowly growing stomach.

"To be honest, " he continued, "I kinda like your new belly. There's something about that curve."

She sniffled as she felt his hand on the small bulge of her stomach. The feeling of his touch helped to sooth her concerns about how he saw her in an attractive way. "Really?" she asked, not sure if she really believed him or not.

"Plus, it's not really fat - or at least it doesn't feel like fat." Jacob pressed against the surface, admiring the firm resistance. "Uncle Robert had a big gut - it's why he always played Santa Claus at Christmas. But his was all squishy - not firm like yours."

Victoria didn't like being compared to their uncle. He was a nice jolly man who never married (though he could be by now...) but he did indeed have a gut, which made Jacob's point, she wasn't squishy.

"That still doesn't answer why my stomach is doing this." She sighed, then paused and started to blush, "And... there is something else... My... breasts.... they were leaking yesterday." She looked down at the ground as she finally told him
 
"And... there is something else... My... breasts.... they were leaking yesterday."

" Really?" Jacob inquired. "That seems odd. They never have before." Jacob could speak with considerable authority on this topic. Since Victoria first gave him the opportunity, he'd made a close and thorough study of her breasts utterly fascinating. He enjoyed every aspect of the firm orbs. Since Victoria also seemed to enjoy his touch, both were much pleased by his frequent contact.

But that had changed somewhat recently. Shortly before her breasts had started to swell, she'd awoken complaining that her breasts were too sore. She'd refused his touch ever since and could scarcely touch them herself. Perhaps the symptoms were connected?

"Let me see them," he suggested. "I promise I'll be gentle."
 
Victoria blushed as he asked to see them. He had seen her breasts before, but now they were doing things and she even thought her nipples became larger but she wasn't sure. Carefully she undid her top. She winced softly but then gave a sigh of relief as soon as they were free.

Victoria winced at the first touch from Jacob. Gently she took his hands with hers and guided them. "It doesn't hurt so much if you touch here and gently rub from there." She placed his hands under her large bust. "That's when it started... I had my hands here and slowly started to massage over them and then this light white stuff started to drip from my nipples." She flushed again as she described what happened.

The touching did start to make her feel a bit better, but then just as she described, a droplet formed from her right nipple.
 
"Wow," Jacob murmured as a thick bead formed on his sister's nipple. Cautiously, he picked it up on the tip of his index finger.

He cautiously sniffed the white drop. "Smells okay." He extended his tongue and tasted it. "Hmm, sweet."

Jacob turned his attention back to Victoria's nipple. Even without assistance, a fresh drop was coalescing. "You don't suppose that's why your breasts are so sore? Maybe they're full and you need to let this stuff out?"

Jacob elected to test his theory by massaging the nipple some more. With a little effort, the white drop became a steady trickle.

Jacob instinctively leaned in to catch a bit more on his tongue. Once he had a proper swallow, he smiled. "You know, it tastes like milk. A bit sweeter, but definitely like milk."
 
Victoria watched as her brother studied the white liquid from his finger. She never thought to smell it or anything. She was too scared to force more of it to come out. Then she watched him taste it and she grew concerned.

"Jacob, no! What if I have some kind of infection?" But it was too late, he stuck his finger to his tongue and already made the observation of how sweet it tasted. Then his eyes were back onto her breasts.

"You don't suppose that's why your breasts are so sore? Maybe they're full and you need to let this stuff out?"

"I... I don't know." Victoria said thoughtfully. "I mean... they feel full... But even if that's true, how would we get it all out?"

Then he started cupping her breast and rubbing it and a small stream came out. It was almost like he was milking a cow. Then her brother leaned down and took more into his mouth. Victoria still wasn't certain if it was safe for him to be tasting this liquid from her breast.

"You know, it tastes like milk. A bit sweeter, but definitely like milk."

"It does?" she asked, skeptically. If it was bad, it probably wouldn't taste sweet. "I want to taste."
 
"It does?" she asked, skeptically. If it was bad, it probably wouldn't taste sweet. "I want to taste."

Jacob stepped back. "Maybe try sucking on it?"

Victoria lifted her right breast in both hands and pulled it upwards. It took a bit of effort - her breast was almost too big to fit - but she managed to latch onto the nipple.

Jacob felt his cock stirring. There was something immensely exciting about watching Victoria do this. "What do you think?" he inquired huskily.
 
It was definitely not something she had done to herself before, sucking on her nipple. Jacob was right though, the liquid from her breast tasted warm and sweet. Was it really ok for them to be tasting this?... it did feel better as the milk was suckled out.

"It's strange," she said after drinking down a mouthful, "but its good... and I feel a little better now." With that being said, she tried to once against latch her mouth onto her nipple, anxiously wanting to see if she could completely drain out the contents to get more relief.

"Can you help me and suck on the other one?"
 
Back
Top