How to- Hotel Party!

The party was fun... I bought Valentine's Day red wrapping paper w little hearts, covered the door in that. Then added some black and white tiger striped ribbon and balloons with people doing dirty things. We had the ballroom, women were wearing all kinds of things- corsets, sexy dresses,thigh high boots. There was a stripper pole, dance cage, and shadow box where some guy got a blow job. As people got drunker, inhibitions got more relaxed, but everyone was respwctful. Two groups of women were messing around on the dance floor, lots of flashing. We had a floor blocked off, people were making their hookups. We did get stuck in a crowded elevator for 15 min, which was a little unnerving! So it was fun, lots to see. Fun to dress up, but kind of odd to know everytime you walked by someone, you were being evaluated as a potential sexual partner for the after party! The problem with the husband and I was we were never both interested in each member of a couple, so we didn't hook up with anyone...
 
No, it was my understanding he constructed a false frame inside the doorway with cardboard, heavy material... lol My thought was I'd want a spotter on the outside if I wanted oral from JUST the females in the crowd!

If it were me (and someday soon, it may be!) I'd set it up as a gloryhole, but I'd be on the giving end... so any interested guys could walk up in the hallway and get a blowjob from me, sitting in my room on the other side of the door!

I know a few females who'd love to be on my side of the door as well, to watch and help. ;)

Sounds like a great party, I'll have to check em out on SLS...
 
Back
Top