How Deep (Inches) Is Your Pussy?

sweetalabama said:
Exactly....the crazy thing is, I um, was listening to a radio station that I forget exists, yet I love it and they said blah blah blah, be caller such & such and you win blah blah blah. So I called & was caller 38 and then kept calling for like five minutes.
Well, um, I won a CD and the chance for a kick ass prize. The dj was so pissed that I had no idea what I had won. He tortured me for like 15 minutes.
I know that you don't give a shit, but I had to tell somebody. I finally win something and do it like a dumbshit.

<laugh> ...well, that is pretty funny. I usually avoid calling radio stations, cause I'm afraid I'll blurt out something stupid, or massively offensive.

mirrors2 said:
<laugh> ...well, that is pretty funny. I usually avoid calling radio stations, cause I'm afraid I'll blurt out something stupid, or massively offensive.
I used to call in all the time to talk shows, but none of the ones I like are on when I can call. I always said something offensive and it always went over well.

sweetalabama said:
I used to call in all the time to talk shows, but none of the ones I like are on when I can call. I always said something offensive and it always went over well.

Hm. I'll have to work on a story about how ground-up puppies could potentially replace fossil fuels, mebbe...

mirrors2 said:
Hm. I'll have to work on a story about how ground-up puppies could potentially replace fossil fuels, mebbe...
Nice. It even sounds plausible.....

mirrors2 said:
You know, I can't read the word 'hooha' without imagining Pacino saying it..
Well, now I won't be able to say it without that image.

sweetalabama said:
Well, now I won't be able to say it without that image.

(sorry)

Just try not to imagine his voice echoing up from below you...

mirrors2 said:
(sorry)

Just try not to imagine his voice echoing up from below you...
As long as he was below me (circa Godfather I & II, Scarface) while I was hearing it, it would be fabulous.

Back