All in a Family (close for SRP_lover19)

Isabella could feel his hot cum splash against her womb causing her to moan out loudly as she came. She could feel him collapse on top of her and her pussy still milking his cock full of cum. She laid there and enjoy the kissing she would occasionally tease his lips with her tongue. When she broke their kiss she said "lets stay naked and not wear any clothes unless we have to."
 
"That is a good idea. Let's sleep naked. May be we can do this the rest of our nights together." James agreed with her suggestion.

He holds her in his arms from behind while rubbing her breast and nipples. He tugged his head at her shoulder and goes to sleep.

His cock has reduced in size now but still dripping wet. He would not bother about that and goes to sleep.
 
She laid there cooing while he rubbed her breast and nipples unable to sleep from the pleasure Isabella was feeling. When her husband finally fell asleep she tucked herself deep into his embrace. She couldn't help but smile as she fell asleep in her lover's arms feeling his cock on her bottom .
 
The morning sun woke Richard up. His mansion was just by the seaside and they can hear the sound of the waves rushing to shore. He slowly pull himself up, not to wake Isabella and gets a morning shower.

He took his time to clean up the stain of his cum last night. It was all over his thigh and he had no idea how much cum he had erupted though. Suddenly, Isabella came in and join him in the shower. "Hey babe, ain't you sleeping? good morning."he greets her, stepping aside to share the shower with her.

"We are going to have our breakfast at the beach. Of course in your swimsuit and proceed to the sea for a swim after that."he suggest
 
Isabella looked at Richard before she reached out and started to play with him "I was thinking we could have some fun before we have breakfast." She didn't know how he would react to this but she wanted his cock in her again. She could feel herself already getting wet just from thinking about having him in her. She begins to kiss his neck as she slowly stroked his cock. She didn't know what time breakfast was going to be served but she hoped that they would have enough time to make love before they ate.
 
Isabella joining Richard in the shower and she is kissing and playing with his cock. He of course knew what she wants and he allows her to do whatever she wants. He took the soap and rub it on her, stroking her breast, chest and back. His soapy hand cups her ass cheek and slide up her ass hole. He covers her with soap, allowing her to decide what she wants. He is kissing her back lovingly.

"Ah, don't worry, the breakfast can wait. We are the host and we can decide when to start"Finally, he handed the soap to Isabella.
 
Isabella. looked at the soap before she put it down saying "no use in getting clean just yet seeing how we are aboutt to get dirty again." She bent over and braced herself againt the shower wall before she looked back saying "take me my darling hubby either in my pussy or ass it's up to you." She couldn't wait to feel him in her again and make him cum in her once again.
 
Back
Top