Family Ties

Not wanting to cum too quickly, Jack pulled his cock out of his sister's mouth. Sitting her down on the nearest chair he set to work licking out her now dripping wet pussy.
 
Last edited:
sitting back, julie loved getting licked by jack he hadnt missed a thing since they had been apart
 
OOC: As mentioned in my post, John Sr. is out of town for a week . . . so you all have fun!! I'll catch up when I get back; if any of you are still alive after a week of wild sex!!
 
"Ava and kids it appears that daddy needs some rest but I bet we can have fun without him for the time being!" Carrie continued to slowly suck Doug's cock teasing him. Then she found his puckering hole and stuck a finger inside and wiggled. "Ava it appears that Jack and Julie are in their own special world. If you want you can come over here and have some fun with Doug and who knows what I'll do! doug tastes so gooood."
 
Julie continued to enjoy being serviced by Jack... grinding her pelvis into his face as he performed on her... looking over at the debauchery of what else was happening in the room.
 
Jack paused for a moment, 'don't worry mother, I haven't forgotten you.' he winked at his mother before burying his face into his sister's pussy once again...
 
Wetting his fingers, Jack slips one then two into Julie's soaking cunt, pumping them up and down as he licked her clit.
 
"Jack don't worry about me; we have all night and I'llfuck you raw before you leave.You and Julie are so sexy together!" Carrie resumed bobbing her head on Doug's cock taking the entire length into her throat waiting to see what her horny sister would do. In the back of her mind she wondered where Mary was.
 
Jack grinned as Julie flooded his mouth with her fluids, covering his face in her juices. Looking at his mother's ass sticking in the air he hurried over, his now wet cock throbbing for action. He knelt behind her, sliding his wet erection up and down her but crack.
 
Carrie wasn't the selfish type so she quit sucking on Doug's cock and moved her and Jack over a few feet. This would allow Ava and Julie to do whatever they wanted to Doug or even allow Carrie to eat pussy. She ground her ass against her son's erection. "Ram that cock in mommy's ass NOW!"
 
those drinks hit me and I realize I was on the wrong page...
 
Last edited:
Always so confident and dismissive I think as my older sister walks naked through the house.
"Julie, you aren't the only hot piece of ass around here!" I say as years of resentment boil over. "If you had not worn them out I bet they would like me even more. Aunt Ava sure was into me until I got called into work."
 
Carrie hadn't noticed Mary come into the room until she speaks, "Hey Mary if you aren't a hurry come over here and let mommy make you feel good," licking her lips.
 
Hearing the voice and words totally redirects Mary. Slowly I look over at my mother, not having noticed her before.
"Uh ok" Mary starts nervously, not sure what to say.
 
"What are you waiting for? Come over here sexy girl and let mommy taste you!" Carrie hoped she wasn't to direct but her 18 year old had filled many hours of fantasies and now it was , at least age-wise, legal to pursue her
 
Mary thought she was hallucinating but that did not stop her from walking over. She stood within reach of her mother slightly dumbfounded. "Do you want me mamma?" I asked as my heart pounded.
 
"Yes, Mary you are so sexy, I want every inch of you!" Carrie could barely claim her excitement. She reach out and caressed her daughter's ass pulling her to her then burying her face in the girl's crotch.
 
Easily falling on top of her mother Mary straddled the mouth that had chided her for dressing too sexy when my sweater was a little snug.
"Oh god" I shuddered feeling her tongue work masterful strokes. I gyrated slowly in perfect unison with her. "Oh momma" I moaned clutching my breasts and feeling my nipples like rocks.
 
"You thought I was a prude didn't you? Had to be until you turned 18 but now you'll see sluttie mommy!" Mary cooed as she inhaled the sweet aroma of Mary's pussy. Then she dove full force into the heavenly pussy; licking up and down the outer lips, tongueing out the juices then swirling the tongue around the little nub.
 
Last edited:
It was all too much. Mary had never known such a high from sex. This was something beyond her fantasies. She had never been stimulated as intensely. She collected her thoughts and wanted to give back. Wanted to make her mom feel as good as she was getting. She fell forward into a 69 with her mother. In the back of her mind she wanted to make momma happier than Julie ever could. She started gently then quickened her licked listening to her momma's moans and sighs. They both worked in a perfect unison. Their bodies rocking and rolling, groaning and sighing in a steamy entanglement.
"OH yes momma so close" Mary finally lifted her head and arched her back unable to resists any longer. "Don;t stop, pleeeease" she begged as her body began to stiffen.
 
Back
Top