Free . . . at Last (Closed)

Not at surprised by your sudden move to straddle my cock and slowly lower your dripping pussy down until I am completely engulfed in your warm, wet tunnel. At first, I grab your ass with my hands and hold you tight against me as you grind against me. Your twisting and turning allows me to rub my hard shaft against your hard clit . . . something that always seem to draw a reaction from you.

As we continue to make love slowly, I reach up with one hand to cup and caress a breast, the hard nipple responding to my touch. The looks between us intensify, both of us more interested that the other's pleasure than our own.
 
I feel your hands clench my butt as I lower myself on you, and I tighten already worked glute muscles as you do. I love the way your cock rubs my clit and I encourage it with my body arching. As I arch my back, riding you I feel one of your hands leave my butt and glide up my stomach to cup my breast. I bring on of my hands up and put it on yours squeezing it, forcing your hand to squeeze my breast, my nipples hardening to their extremes, as I rock my hips faster, slowly picking up pace, back and forth, all the while feeling your hardness against my clit, it's almost like I'm being driven towards it.
 
As we settle into a slow, sensual . . . yet intense . . . rhythm, out breathing increases, our eyes are locked on each other. We continue to learn what pleases the other. It's obvious that a mutual orgasm is rapidly approaching.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a couple from down the beach standing in the shadows of a palm tree, her hand wrapper around her husband's hard cock, stroking it slowly. Even in the shadows, I can tell that her nipples are almost as hard as yours. The husband moves behind his wife, obviously rubbing his hard cock on her ass as he reaches around and grabs her tits in both hands.

"We've got an audience," I say as I look in their direction.
 
I put both of my hands on your chest again changing to just moving up and down your cock slowly and then increasing the pace.

I tilt my head upwards as my breathing increases giving me an opportunity to see the couple who look to be middle aged watching us as they move in their own way. "What do we do?" I gasp smiling "invite them over?" I laugh half joking but half serious. I slow down now making my up and down movements slow and deliberate.

"In the meantime let's mimic them, squeeze my tits" I grin
 
"I'm game for anything you are!!" For the time being tho, I grab your tits and squeeze them deliberately, feeling your hard nipples scrape against my palms. "Let's take our time and see how they react."

Once I start squeezing your tits and you slow down your pace, I turn my head and look directly at them and smile. They know we are aware of them and we aren't stopping what we are doing. The wife smiles back and grinds her ass against her hubby's cock.

"What do you think, Jen? Shall we motion them over . . . or do you want to walk over and invite them in? Why don't you just walk over and grab him by the dick and take him into my bedroom? I'll bring his wife and we will have a big fuck fest!!"
 
Last edited:
I moan out loudly as you squeeze my breasts, as I slow down looking down at you as you bring up the idea of some sort of interesting sexual experience. I have never been apart of anything like this, but in my mind I quickly make my decision, knowing full well that I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

"I accept your challenge" I grin down at you as I lean down and kiss your head. I slowly and deliberately raise myself off of you and glance over to the couple. I grin at them and start walking over to them happily, as I glance back at you "I'll be back" I wink.

Going over to the couple and without saying a word. I slap her ass and come around to the man behind her and smile at him while running my hand over his cock, and literally grasp it firmly giving it a playful tug. "Let's go!" I say as he nods to his wife who is already heading over to you. I start stroking him as we both walk over to your patio. I almost prance up the steps, as the man behind me (seemingly having done this before and not shaken at all by the fact) comes up the patio with me. I call out out to you "We'll be inside sweetie"

Inside the bedroom, he sits on the bed, as I kneel between his legs, sucking his still hardening cock.
 
As his wife heads toward me, obviously something already on her mind, I get up on my knees, hard cock jutting out in front of me. Watching the two of you walk up the stairs and across the deck directly to the house, I initially grab her hips and pull her to my face, sliding my tongue between her pussy lips.

Quite clear that this is nothing new to this couple!! Looking up at her, "Shall we join them in the bedroom?" A quick nod and I stand up, pull her close to me and feel the softness of her full tits on my chest. Her middle-aged tits have 'fallen' a bit, but still have plenty of body and nice hard nipples.

Taking Jane by the hand, I lead her into the house . . . down the hall . . . and find you on you knees between her husband's thighs swallowing his cock.

"Room for two more in here?"
 
The man lost in his own trance, nods his head haphazardly, his hands playing with my hair on my head. I continue to bob up and down sucking all the while, looking up at him, finally letting him go of my lips as I start stroking him with my hand up and down to his shaft.

"Plenty of room" I smile back at you before going back down his shaft with my mouth. His one hand staying on my head guiding its movements, and the other hand going down to my breasts as he starts squeezing them and playing with the nipple, alternating between each breast.
 
Looking at the glaze over the husband's eyes, I wonder if his wife sucks his cock very often anymore. "On the bed, Jane . . . I want some more of that delicious pussy." Not sure how this will all turn out before the night is over, but for now, this couple is going to have orgasms to remember.

As I crawl between Jane's thighs, wrapping them up over my shoulders, her husband looks over at us. The smile on his wife's face tells him all he needs to know . . . as much as he is enjoying getting his cock sucked by a young lady, his wife is sure enjoying getting her pussy eaten by someone besides him.
 
Last edited:
I continue to suck on his cock as he strokes my head soothingly. I look over at you wondering how good she must be feeling right now. I bob up and down, slurping every last bit I can and savoring the moment, feeling ungodly wet at what I am doing right now.

I push up on him and he scoots up the bed a bit on his back still. I straddle his hips and lower myself onto his hardness, pushing down and then gyrating my hips back and forth. He then slaps my ass and flips me over "On all fours" He grunts as, he grabs my hips and raises me up to his level, my arms bracing me on the pillows. I feel him rubbing his cock on my slit, and then with one push he gets inside me. I am facing you now as he starts at a slow pace. Holding my hips very tightly, he begins to go faster, and harder. I hear his balls slapping me as he fucks me at a rapid pace, my breasts bouncing with each of his thrusts. I toss my head upward, looking back at him, he responds my spanking my ass. I grunt pushing my hips against him, and get into a nice pace with him and then turn my head back to look at you.
 
Seeing the lustful look on my face lets me know I made the right decision in challenging you to "drag" our neighbor into the bedroom. Pulling my face out his wife's pussy, I lie down on the bed beside you, on my back, my hard cock stiff and erect. Looking up his wife, "Climb on, Jane, show me what that cunt of yours feels like."

Spreading her thick thighs, her slit dripping from her juices and my saliva, Jane engulfs my cock with one quick motion, gasping as my cock reaches full depth. As she starts to grind, I turn to you and lean my head in your direction. Instinctively, our lips meet . . . a passionate kiss with our lips covered in someone else's intimate juices.
 
Still not believing that I am doing this, fuels my excitement further as we kiss each other, her husband whom I still do not know his name continues to bury himself deep inside of me. His pace alternates between hard and fast, balls slapping me, holding onto my tits and squeezing them, to a slow more deliberate pace as he slowly enters and exits me, his hands moving to my back, slowly tracing my spine. I feel him leave once only to push his cock against my slit, his hands kneading my tight butt. He slaps my ass again, only to furiously increase his intensity again
"Cum for me" he grunts as I hold on for dear life. His one hand grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging on it, my head leans back and my back arches as I moan, but then look at you almost for permission. I take a free hand of yours and put it between my legs. "Rub me" I make out in gasps.
 
Allowing you to guide my hand, I press against your lower belly, sliding my fingers down to your opening and finding your clit. Your entire body responds with a spasm when I make that contact. As intense as Mark's (I think that is his name), fucking is, his cock is missing contact with your clit. He only seems to be wanting to satisfy his desire to fuck another cunt tonight in front of his wife.

As I drive you close to your orgasm with my fingers, I can tell that Jane is just about ready to release her own flow of pussy nectar all over my cock. Her head is thrown back, her breath is short and deep; she grabs her tits in her hands and pinches her nipples . . . then suddenly cries out and lets her orgasm explode.
 
As soon as Jane cries out, I moan loudly, as I orgasm, and begin to cum as well. Feeling your fingers on my clit, my body can't bear it anymore and I let out a cry as I shudder and explode.

A few seconds after my outburst, Mark pulls his cock out and jerks (with his hand) the rest of his orgasm over my back, grunting loudly and then collapsing on my backside.

I lean into my forearm, collapsing into an orgasmic pleasure.
 
First, Jane all over my cock, then you on my fingers, and finally Mark pulling out and shooting his hot seed all over your back and ass . . . I'm the only one that needs to cum . . .

Reaching up with both hands, I grab Jane's hips and hold her tight against me as I arch my back and shoot a load of hot cum deep in her sloppy cunt, our juices mixing together and running down my cock . . .

As we all start to relax, and look around the bed . . . what the fuck just happened? Smiling at you, "Having fun, yet?"
 
In the meantime I have collapsed on my stomach on the bed, my butt still propped up a little bit.

My head is in my forearms and I have just calmed my breathing down. Propping myself up on my elbows, I scoot closer to you. "That was intense" I say still breathing heavy. "But definitely having fun" I say grinning at you.
 
Looking up at Mark and Jane, "Fuck, what fun neighborhood. I assume you are not the only two that like a share a bed with others."

Everyone finally seems to have their breathing under control. Mark still has a bit of a shocked look on his face; probably the first time in a long time since he has fucked a 20-something. And I got the feeling from the way Jane rode my cock, this was the best fuck she has had in a while.

Wrapping my arm around you, "Baby, you are incredible . . . really put you to the test out there and you came thru."

Slowly sitting up, I survey the group, "One thing I liked about this house when I bought it is the shower in the master that can easily accommodate 4-6 people. So, I am going to jump in for a quick shower before I head out to the deck. Anyone care to join me?"
 
Laying on my belly, I nestle into your arm, I peek out at the scene. A mess of sheets and pillows and I smile thinking how much I enjoyed that and how much everyone else must have enjoyed that.

"I'm glad I passed" I giggle, flipping myself over and sitting up against the front end of the bed.

"I am absolutely due for a shower," I say hopping off the bed and looking back purposely at you "I can lead the way" I grin walking towards the bathroom, flaunting my hips showing my butt off to you.

I start the shower up and stand right in the middle, my face upwards towards the spout. Calling out "Who is lathering me up?"
 
"Follow the leader, she knows where the shower is," I say to Mark and Jane as we untangle ourselves and start climbing off the bed. Going to find out just how open my neighbors are, "Go ahead, Jane, you can help Jen get her back washed. Mark and I can take care of ourselves."

I have absolutely no intention of soaping up Mark, but pretty sure we will both enjoy the sight of you two ladies running your soapy hands over each other. Jane seems up to the challenge and heads into the shower, "Hand me that bottle, you little slut that just fucked my husband."

As Mark and I step into the huge shower, we see Jane running her hands down your back and starting to reach around toward your tits.
 
I turn my head to look back at her with a grin on my face "With pleasure" I say handing her the bottle. I turn my body so my front is facing you two men, and she starts rubbing her hands around my back soaping me up. She then reaches her arms around to my front and begins rubbing my breasts, making them nice and soapy. Her hands also trail down to my tummy and ribs, going up and down between the three areas. I tilt my head back into the shower, watching you guys "Enjoying the show boys?" I ask giggling.

Jane continues to soap up my entire body, and I respond by grabbing some of the soap from her. I, now, start lathering up Janes body, both of us facing each other, my hands goto her tits and lather them up, going down to her legs, my hands going between her legs, brushing her already swollen lips. I lean and kiss her on the lips "Gotta share the love" I say slapping her soapy butt
 
You can be damn sure that Mark and I will not be soaping each other up . . . that is not going to happen. However, with you going after Jane, I can see that Mark's cock is already stirring . . . what the fuck, mine is too.

Grabbing the soap, I do lather myself and hand the bottle to Mark. Taking a little extra time on my cock and balls; hard not to with the show going on in front of us. Once you kneel in front of her and go after her pussy with your fingers . . . and then your tongue . . . she leans back against the wall of the shower to steady herself.

Since Mark just finished fucking you in the bedroom, I figure it's my turn to enjoy your sweet young body. Reaching down as you continue to kneel in front of Jane, I caress your shoulders and then reach down toward your tits. Caressing the hard nipples cause a reaction; your whole body tenses up and your lean into Jane's pussy even more . . . the water from the shower cascading over her body and plastering her pussy hair to her body . . . your tongue creating a narrow opening in the hair as your flick her clit with your tongue.

Mark soaps up his hand and watches, using the soap as a lubricant to jack his cock.
 
Back
Top