men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I know this sounds stupid but what is cuckold??

In its most basic form, a cuckold is:
-a man whose wife is unfaithful.

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

However, it is also a "fetish" and/or fantasy lifestyle that can branch out in many various ways from BDSM, to humiliation, to creampie eating, and more. And while I am not a big fan of Wikipedia.com, here's a more "fetishy" definition.

Wikipedia

The concept of cuckold and its humiliation part is completely incomprehensible for.

In my culture, a man being cheated by is wife is reason for the guy to pull out a knife and carve is name on the flesh of the wife's lover; humiliation here deals with honour and face and those are things we're not willing to lose. The most usual outcome of such situation is a public humiliation of the cheating part followed by a divorce.

Although this a largely catholic country, its not uncommon for people to have a fairly open mind when regarding what is done between the parts of the couple. It's not unusual for a couple to willingly admit a third party in their sex life and most of the times these are men; its more about of trust and - in my own personal opinion - power.

Speaking for myself, if my better half wanted to have another man, I would like to see her have such pleasure. But in no way I would feel "cuckold" (the expression is being misused here, I believe, but I lack the ability to make a better sentence): in no way she would cease to be my wife and the other man would be with her under my consent and rule - I'm the alpha male. In asituation where I would be cheated on, the stated in my first paragraph applies.

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

There are times when my husband would prefer to watch me and another guy, than to fuck me himself. It works very well for all concerned.

Sure, I've done it, and also been the third for a couple. Sharing a king sized bed with a couple and watching my wife getting fucked by another guy as his wife and I play and watch them is awesome. It has to rank among my hottest sexual experiences in my life.

Here Hear! (Maybe its a canuck thing eh?! LOL) :D

One of the hottest sexual experiences in our lives* was when we spent a "dirty weekend" with another swinger couple we met. It was a 4 day weekend that included every manner of pair ups, 3-ways and 4 ways :D except interaction between both males. :eek:

(*Disclaimer: to date- we are willing to put it to a test at any time, LOL) ;)

There are times when my husband would prefer to watch me and another guy, than to fuck me himself. It works very well for all concerned.

I'd say that sounds like a pretty ideal situation all the way around. A nice new cock to keep it fun and exicting for the wife, and then watching her enjoy herself would be a good turn on for myself and in turn give her another good romping when she wore out the other guy.

I'd really like to see another cock in my wife, and she wants it too. But she also wants to see the cock inside me. not sure I''m into that, but happy willing to give anything a go.

When we were swinging I saw my wife have sex with others many times. Both male and female and It was a huge turn-on everytime. I loved the feel of her pussy when it was hot, wet, and swollen from use.

How to encourage the wife?

I have the daily wish and fantasy to see my wife with another man who has a large cock. I am completely confident in my wife's love for me. Without this confidence, I wouldn't even entertain this fantasy turning into reality. I am away from home Monday through Thursday most weeks, and would enjoy her having a lover over when I'm not home who could maker her cum and give her attention. I'm not into cuckolding, so would need to meet the guy and have him recognize the gift he was being allowed access to, and that he is second male in the relationship.

The problem is that she is not into it and says that the thought of having sex with another man makes her feel uncomfortable. She loves sex and hands rubbing her, so I've suggested having another man over to rub her. I have to imagine that four hands on her to rub her (and use toys), two mouths, and two cocks, would send her to second heaven. It's such a fundamental desire of mine, yet she rejects it so fundamentally that I'm not sure where to go with it. Ladies- I would love to hear from you- what is your recommendation on how to ease her into the idea of having sex with another man, or letting two of us stimulate her at the same time?

Ive fantasized many times about my fiancé sucking another mans cock. She loves giving oral so think it would be a turn on for both of us, not sure how I feel about her having sex with the other man but the bj yes. Think it would be hot to be doing her doggy style while she sucks off some other guy.

Interesting situation

I have the daily wish and fantasy to see my wife with another man who has a large cock. I am completely confident in my wife's love for me. Without this confidence, I wouldn't even entertain this fantasy turning into reality. I am away from home Monday through Thursday most weeks, and would enjoy her having a lover over when I'm not home who could maker her cum and give her attention. I'm not into cuckolding, so would need to meet the guy and have him recognize the gift he was being allowed access to, and that he is second male in the relationship.

The problem is that she is not into it and says that the thought of having sex with another man makes her feel uncomfortable. She loves sex and hands rubbing her, so I've suggested having another man over to rub her. I have to imagine that four hands on her to rub her (and use toys), two mouths, and two cocks, would send her to second heaven. It's such a fundamental desire of mine, yet she rejects it so fundamentally that I'm not sure where to go with it. Ladies- I would love to hear from you- what is your recommendation on how to ease her into the idea of having sex with another man, or letting two of us stimulate her at the same time?

Firstly, your fantasy is HOT. As a wife I would gladly accomodate your fundamental idea. Personally I have 'entertained' in the absence of my husband (with his consent and knowledge of the person of course) and then either shared the story over the phone or later in bed. His ultimate fantasy is creampies.

How do you get your wife to agree to do something that she fundamentally rejects? Not a simple problem. Perhaps try to get to the root of why she rejects it. What are her fears? If you try and address them. Maybe introduce her to some other women who are more open to to the idea so she can chat with them.

In my experience it is not a good idea to spring something like this on her or otherwise coerce her. It will end badly. For this kind of thing to work there has to be good communication and complete trust.

This is a huge fantasy of mine and unfortunately, I do not see it becoming reality so it will have to live in my thoughts only.

I would love to assist my wife with this, undress her for her man, stroke his cock to get him hard, and guide his cock into her pussy and caress her breasts as she is fucked and clean her when he finishes with her.

If she is this adverse to the idea, the chances of it happening are going to be slim. If she's uncomfortable with it, there's a reason for that. Perhaps she is deeply loyal to you and this is the root of the reaction.

I have a very deep sense of loyalty to Master. Because we are far apart he wants me to find someone else to be with to keep me satisfied. Frankly it's a wonderful idea but I'm not so sure I can do it. I love Master so much that even though I have his permission the concept of doing this scares the crap out of me. Add to that I don't even know where to begin to look for a guy, and the way my luck has run in the past, I'm afraid I would dig up a loser and I know that is something both Master and I do NOT want. The only male touch I want to feel is from Master, not someone else. He knows he owns my heart and he doesn't want me to be constantly sexually frustrated because he is 1500 miles away. He's commanding me to look around but I just simply have no desire to do what I feel is cheating. The closest I have come is a guy I work with who is younger than me that looks and acts a lot like Master. Master knows about him and thinks I should give the guy a ride. I can't do it.

So if your wife is reluctant and doesn't want to do it, there may be some deep seated good reasons for it.

We've talked about it.

Her fantasy on the subject is to be bent over, giving me head while somebody she doesnt know comes up behind her, lifts her skirt, pulls her panties to the side and enters her. He fucks her, unloads in her, and leaves. She never finds out who used her.

Have to admit, the idea is one hell of a turn on for me.

So, I was reading the hot posts and got a major boner. I guess that takes care of my curiosity, or its just a start!!! You people are turning me into a real perv lol;)

In my head I think that I want to see her with another guy, but in reality I don't think it would work out. So I just leave it to jerk off sessions.

If she is this adverse to the idea, the chances of it happening are going to be slim. If she's uncomfortable with it, there's a reason for that. Perhaps she is deeply loyal to you and this is the root of the reaction.

I have a very deep sense of loyalty to Master. Because we are far apart he wants me to find someone else to be with to keep me satisfied. Frankly it's a wonderful idea but I'm not so sure I can do it. I love Master so much that even though I have his permission the concept of doing this scares the crap out of me. Add to that I don't even know where to begin to look for a guy, and the way my luck has run in the past, I'm afraid I would dig up a loser and I know that is something both Master and I do NOT want. The only male touch I want to feel is from Master, not someone else. He knows he owns my heart and he doesn't want me to be constantly sexually frustrated because he is 1500 miles away. He's commanding me to look around but I just simply have no desire to do what I feel is cheating. The closest I have come is a guy I work with who is younger than me that looks and acts a lot like Master. Master knows about him and thinks I should give the guy a ride. I can't do it.

So if your wife is reluctant and doesn't want to do it, there may be some deep seated good reasons for it.

GrimsPet- thanks- I think you're onto something. She is very attached, which I appreciate on one level, though I'd like her to be more open. I too travel and want my wife not to be sexually frustrated. Having someone to relieve her sexual tension would make me *truly* happy. I'll give it some more thought. On the other hand, in your situation, it comes down to whether your master has suggested it or commanded you. If the later, it seems the decision is out of your hands. In that case, he knows that once you have a couple of orgasms with your new friend, you will be more at ease, and you will love your master even more for his generous nature. It seems in this case that not reaching out would be a form of violation to your master. Let me ask you- if you were sexually fulfilled by another guy, would that be doing your master a favor? If so, then maybe relax into it. I agree that there are alot of mean, loser guys out there, but there is a guy near you who would give you what you need if you look in the right spots. Where? Go to clubs, bars, or musical venues that you like. The gym? Local outdoor activities? It would be like dating- at first it's somewhat awkward, but then it can become fun, and then you find someone. This is one that might be worth talking with more people about on Literotica.

Firstly, your fantasy is HOT. As a wife I would gladly accomodate your fundamental idea. Personally I have 'entertained' in the absence of my husband (with his consent and knowledge of the person of course) and then either shared the story over the phone or later in bed. His ultimate fantasy is creampies.

How do you get your wife to agree to do something that she fundamentally rejects? Not a simple problem. Perhaps try to get to the root of why she rejects it. What are her fears? If you try and address them. Maybe introduce her to some other women who are more open to to the idea so she can chat with them.

In my experience it is not a good idea to spring something like this on her or otherwise coerce her. It will end badly. For this kind of thing to work there has to be good communication and complete trust.

Hey Babeslady- I think that I will find other women who are more open to the idea and see if I can get her to chat with them. Agreed- I would never spring something like this on her or try to coerce her- heck, I wouldn't trust me if I did something like that! :). Now the question- where would I find another woman open enough and articulate enough to chat with my wife, so it was reassuring to her? Thanks! - Mercutio

That's the funny thing. There is absolutely nothing in our sex life that would lead us into cuckoldry or swinging or anything like that. My wife is into 'vanilla' sex. She likes me to be in charge, and she always cums for me. But what she doesn't know is that, as I'm fucking her, I'm imagining that she is being fucked by another guy. Sometimes I tell her during sex to imagine that she is being fucked by another guy. I ask her what kind of guy she would like to be fucked by and she says 'tall Norwegian' for some reason. Maybe asians fantasize about Norwegians the way we fantasize about asians lol. Anyway, she responds sexually with or without all this dirty talk, and I think we only do it for my pleasure.

Or maybe she fantasizes about anybody but you.
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

Hey Babeslady- I think that I will find other women who are more open to the idea and see if I can get her to chat with them. Agreed- I would never spring something like this on her or try to coerce her- heck, I wouldn't trust me if I did something like that! :). Now the question- where would I find another woman open enough and articulate enough to chat with my wife, so it was reassuring to her? Thanks! - Mercutio

Mercutio - interesting approach. Good luck!

Last edited:
nakedtraveler- definitely! If I don't see any ladies responding, I might start another thread on the topic of getting help- either advice on how we might talk with our wives so they are receptive, or seeing if an enlightened lass would be willing to actually engage in conversation with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back