Medical Conference

"Good....girl. Just like that. You are sooo tight..."

Melody was incredibly wet making it so easy for him to ride her. He went automatically in
full length. There was no need for preliminaries! Instantly Will felt her pressing back to
get more as her urgent guttural sounds told the full effect he was having on her!

"AAAAaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhh...AAaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh.....yesssss....do IT!"

"Ooooooooo...... MY Lord, You're FUCKING ME so gooodd!"

Melody would have questioned his instruction except she was now highly aroused. She
moved instantly planting her feet on the rug with her hands some ten inches away. He
barely rubbed himself on her hootchie before going deeply inside. It was the perfect
angle. Where his thumb really stimulated her, his cock went way beyond. It took over
her senses to have him gently thrusting in rhythmic stokes in a masterful way. Already
her mind was clouding with sensations of pleasure rolling through her body.

Give it me, don't stop

Melody could not conceive of the apparent danger she had brought on herself. She was at
a barren lake shore cottage and her man was taking her for his trophy. He was staring
directly at her ass and preparing to pump her full of his lotion. Or would he try for her
ass? Her words of encouragement might well come back to haunt her!

"AAAAaaaaaaaaagghhhh...."

It was too late to stop him. Nor did she even want him to halt what easily had aroused
her beyond any recent memory! Will's hand extended to the middle of her back, pressed
on her skin then pulled back to her waist. Why this felt so good, she could never explain,
but moments later she was coating his throbbing cock.

There could not have been a faster move on her part as it took under five minutes to have
Melody tighten as she held her thrust giving him everything. She made it all about him,
giving Will the feeling of complete control, as she deepened her voice.

"FUCK ME!....harder Will....you know you want me! FUCK my pussy!"

"Let me cum in your tits."

"YES, anything.....anywhere..."

Just hearing her willingness elevated his arousal making him pull her backward toward
him, as Melody carried on, and Will felt the warmth of her pussy. The next moment he was
off! Instantly he filled her womanly treasure trove, while Melody purred to give him
complete pleasure. He had no words as he helped her upright.

"Mmmmmm....you really got me going. You were so deep...I could feel your balls.."

Before he could respond Melody sat down on the ottoman and took is wet cock. His only
thought was of what a wonderful purchase the ottoman had been!

It felt surprisingly good to sit up on the ottoman as she noticed being lightheaded. Quickly
Melody took his Will's cock into her mouth. There had been that moment when she
wasn't quite positive what he would be doing next and was relieved to get him off. Now
was the chance to get him inspired for later.

"oOooooOooooOo..."

She stood up and to be near enough for him to kiss her. Instead Will took her hand and
led her toward the bedroom, grabbing his Pepsi as they went. The bedroom light was on
from before and Will placed her on the center of the bed and offered her a well-deserved
drink , while he went into the bathroom and returned with a damp washcloth. He applied
it to her muff.

"Good thinking, thanks"

"Roll over, your back needs some relief!"

"Mmmmmmmm"

"Perfect"

"You must like seeing being like this."

"Very much."

Moments later he straddled her waist with one leg on either side to deliver those first
welcomed strokes of his magic fingers!

He knew the washcloth would be appreciated and earn him valuable points for later. Will
began with soft circles to get her attention, gradually he progressed to longer firmer strokes
that sought to extract the tension in her back. The long days in the car had taken a
toll. Melody gave every indication of enjoying her surprise.

"Tomorrow we can move around some furniture and make room for your van load
on Monday."

Will moved to doing her lower back where he pressed his fingers on her spine then spread
in both directions. It was something she had always enjoyed. Melody took it all in
as she barely moved.

"This is so great! O' my gosh!"

Melody had only enough strength to lay still while Will worked magic on her back and legs.
This really was unexpected but Melody now had an inkling of Will's endless ways to make
her feel desired. The one thing about a massage is the way it gets better as it goes on.
Will shifted to doing her lower legs and she suspected he enjoyed a generous view of
her ass.

The second feature of her feeling great was not feeling any guilt! Somehow she had separated
her feelings from where she had been taught. It may have been brought on by her profession
or by her age. She felt a loftiness that she could only remember vaguely from high school yet
it added up to a feeling of being where she wanted to be!

"Will, this is so good of you."

"You can reward me later."

"Mmmmm...I bet I know a way I can do that."

He kept going longer then the previous night at the hotel. His fingers moved somewhat
randomly from her legs to her lower back. Each time he did her legs she cleverly opened them
providing the very view that he had so often dreamed. He felt free to touch her anywhere!
Melody's arms were tucked under the pillow giving a perfect view of the side of her breast.

"Yes, Melody you can do that. I love it when you do it!"

The room was very comfortable and she needed only a light comforter over her for the night.
Somewhere in the night they both went deeper under the covers. Will had several moves
in the night when his hand reached to rub her skin and he slipped near enough to feel her
nakedness. Melody's hand did the same.

Melody went completely out. There wasn't even a comparable recollection of sleeping so
soundly. There were thoughts of being cupped by his hand whether it was real or not is a
matter of doubt. She did blink at seeing daylight in the room before stretching under the
covers. While moving her hand she grazed Will's stomach. It was just enough to get her
attention. Seconds later she swopped in to capture him in her fingers.

"Ready or not ...you're gonna cum!

Melody went deliberately for the tip of his cock without giving Will a chance to stir. There
were no complaints raised! His hand touched her back in a effort to give reassurance!

Suddenly Melody had him in her mouth as she began an energetic series of strokes. Will took
a guess at the time unable to see the clock as he began feeling the effects. Her words had
sounded more eager than threatening. Already her fingers were stroking him in perfect
sequence with her bobbing head. He reached to feel her butt however she cleverly stayed
just beyond his stretched arm.

"Yes...yes..take it Melody. Get me really good!"

What he could touch was her warm soft breast as it hung perfectly. It spurred her on to have
him touching her. He needed no permission! Anytime he wanted he could feel her!

"It's Saturday. We have all weekend. I am going to keep you naked all day!"

Suddenly, Melody shifted toward him with her knees. She was under the covers until her one
leg moved over his body to straddle his head. It became instantly clear she needed to be
taken orally as she positioned herself. Will steadied her leg by holding her hip as her
womanhood touched his lips!.

Melody surprised herself by so overt as to straddle Will. She felt reassured by his hand
caressing her hip just as his mouth covered her clit! What an incredible feeling, partly from
his touch and more from the anticipation of what he would do! It didn't take very long, His
tongue struck quickly--probing and searching. My Lord he is getting me!

She forced herself to maintain focus by slipping her hand along the base of his cock as
twirled softly on the tip. Melody worked the tiny slit intent on getting him prepared. There
was the feeling of intense warmth as her skin felt his touch everywhere. Without thinking
she discovered her hips were flexing against his warm tongue. He pressed it against her
nub! She was staving off her impending reaction!

Suddenly, Wills hand gripped her breast! He so with perfection. How could he know she wanted to feel taken! She released him.

"AAaaagghhhhhhh....Yesssssss.....Ooooooooooo....FUCK Me!"

Will pulled her aggressively using her breast to get himself deeply installed. She was now
helpless to defend her body!

From the moment his tongue touched her, she felt wet! It drove him wild that she could
be so ready. Her hips were energetic, almost begging to get more! Will was willing to spend
whatever time it took, but Melody suddenly stopped sucking to make those favorite sounds
he so enjoyed indicating she was ready for him! He rapidly slipped from underneath and stood
at the side of the bed as he shifted Melody sideways while leaving her on her knees. There
was ample light in the room for viewing her nest, which was plainly damp! It took just a few
seconds to bury his cock full length!

"Yes, Melody. FUCK me. .. Fuck the cock!"

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhh....I ..will."

"I want more!"

"Take me...TAKE ME hard..yyyuyuuuughhhh.."

By reaching he held her shoulders as if to keep her steady, but that lasted only a few
minutes before he stretched to cup her tits. Instantly Melody reacted by bucking against
him. He knew he had going! She made a soft purring sound as her pussy became
frictionless.

"MMmmm...cum on that cock.....Aaaaghhhh"

He now pulled firmly on her tits to give her everything she deserved!

Will had a special way of trying new positions. Having him at the side of the bed with her
on her knees may sound awkward but it delivered perfect harmony. She had prepared him well
and now his balls rapped against her with every thrust. With very little warning her body
shuddered against his intrusion as his fingers pulled on her breast.

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm.........mmmmmmm..moore..."

Will never slowed for moment. It was as if he needed to get everything in some quick
rush. It felt so good to be this desired. Will pawed at her breast bringing her right back
to that ledge of ecstasy where she teetered momentarily before giving in to her lover!
Melody's breathing and verbal sounds were very unladylike yet she had no concerns.

Will's hand moved to her back as he smoothed it over her back letting her know. He pulled
away and rubbed himself on her hip showing that he had some remaining firmness. She
turned as if to see for herself but he quickly pulled her up to a standing position. They kissed
feeling the warmth of lovers who had just left their bed.

"Can you get me hard again?"

"Yessss."

Melody put her hands on his shoulders which moved her back about a foot and gave
Will a quick look at her chest. It didn't last long. She moved to a squatting position as she
sighted in on him. No hesitation at this point, as she took him immediately!

He mentioned it almost in a teasing tone, but the next moment Will was again being pleasured
by her warm lips. He also had a very nice visual stimulation in Melody's tits which now
had her nipples swelled so nicely. They had that pointed appearance.

"Yeeaaa.. that's it!"

He felt firm right from the start then went to full stiffness in less than two minutes as
Melody moved to the tip thinking that he would be asking her to get on the bed. Instead
Will made those pleasant gulping sounds while whispering short phrases. His way of
instructing her to do this made her feel incredible! There had never been any reference
to this happening before. Certainly not with Mike. It was as if he had known her forever.

Melody looked upward for more instructions! She need to be ready to comply. Her body
felt warmer. She had the first hint of fresh precum. Will made very slight thrusts.

"So a good lover, I want you Melody. I want to fuck you...hard!"

She nodded her approval without releasing him from her lips as her body responded to
his suggestion! Will pulled himself free. She knew without being asked to stand up and to
turn slowly. This would give him a good look. At this point she was his conquest!

The very thought delighted her immensely!

Will took her hand and led her down the hall toward the kitchen then to the ottoman! Sunlight
streamed into the room from the sliding glass doors. Melody wondered about prying eyes just
as Will led her to a kneeling position.

"There!"

"Get me Will. You want to touch me? Do it...touch me anywhere........"

"I'm going to rub my cock on your ass!"

"DO IT......"

He

Melody had lost none of her desire in the transition from the bedroom to the living room.
She made herself available for his lust and he moved with precision as he rubbed her hips.

"I'm going to rub my cock on your ass!"

He teased her, only to discover she wanted more of his curious explorations and he
purposely pushed the limits as he found her valley very pleasing. Melody shuddered at
his touch as an indication of wanting him to proceed! Will lowered his cock to find her
wetness. No need to bother with preliminaries, it was a steady drive into her warmth
followed by a series of welcomed thrusts. Melody shuddered again, this time it was her
body giving in to his attention to her needs.

"Take it all Melody...enjoy that cock.....Mmmmm"

He never stopped! Will kept going to be sure she had everything for a full experience.
Only when she turned her head to look back was he sure she had regained her senses and
he was now free for his own. He pumped off freely as Melody offered verbal encouragement!

"OOoooo..wow...you were so good this morning."

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaagghhhhh.....yessssssssss....Ooooo you're getting me so hot!"

She felt surprisingly comfortable kneeling on the ottoman as Will took his pleasure as
it made her feel do desired by him. He was a caring lover devoted to giving her his
full attention, which made her willing to let him explore! She completely free from
guilt.

Will appeared to be in need of a moment to recover his energy as stepped back. She softly
stood and moved in a seductive manner not showing any reserve for being naked! He
reached to hold her arm and she was moved to his chest for a soft pleasing kiss. There
was his chest rubbing on hers giving Will what he liked most and reassurance for her that
he had everything he desired.

The living room was filled with sunlight and the curtains were open, yet Will had no
concern for wandering eyes so she felt secure. Security meant everything to Melody!

"Let me start breakfast while you get dressed."

"Good."

Melody moved only as far as the kitchen island as Will started the coffee. She was eager to
get a daytime look at the lake which had become her favorite view.

She had never done this back at the town house in Houston. The very idea of walking around
in their own home nude was unthinkable. Here in the countryside it seemed just so free and
normal. It also seemed to give Will pleasure. She made sure to step over to the window and
peek outside knowing that he would be enjoying her ass! After a moment she disappeared
down the hall, dressed and made sure she looked just so before returning.

Somehow Will had managed to find his clothes. He also had a good start on cooking breakfast.
They both knew that the day would be taken up with settling the boxes they had unloaded from
the her car!

"Will we have enough room for all this stuff?"

"If we don't we will add on."

He attempted to be whimsical about Melody's add furnishings as he was thinking ahead to Monday when the big truck would arrive. It was bound to be tight but they would work things
out. Will opted for the big breakfast as Melody returned to find her coffee already poured.
By early afternoon they had a good start. It had gone well and Will observed that Melody
tended to buy good stuff.

"Let's break about two and take a drive."

"Great idea."

Will had a few things to show her as her last visit had been in the frigid part of winter.
He drove to give her the optimum amount of visual time and started with a return to the
fishing launch site near the dam.

"'Um, isn't this where we had sex in your car?"

" Yes, and it was great."

" I had the greatest fear of being caught."

" Now, as you can see, the water is clear but looks a little greenish being it is about
35 degrees."

" So it will warm to 80 by mid summer?"

It took a few turns as Will drove for Melody to get her bearings. They were on the state road
not too far from the interstate casually checking out the landscape. As Will turned into
the launch site Melody had that impending feeling of sex! Will had a penchant for sex outdoors
that Mike never had and it really drove her wild!

The close up view of the lake really impressed her. It was not possible to see across to the
far side as it disappeared. Hopefully in summer they would take a long boat ride and check
it out. The ice shelf was perhaps three miles away but it remained clear that it was on
Will's mind.

As they drove over the bridge she could see the torrent of spring runoff pouring into the
river. Will pulled into a drive thru and bought coffees then drove the same route back
to toward the cottage. However, once on lake road he drove past the cottage as road
went past other places.

"This is a dead end right."

"Yup, but I want you to see this area that might interest you."

As will approached the end of the road a graveled parking appeared large enough for
about twenty cars.

"This is a local park, very much undeveloped. It has a paved walking trail that leads up
that hill where you get a general view of the lake. The lake is shallow here and there are
a lot reeds. Mostly it's an area for ducks. The bird watchers like to use it."

"This is a great! I can make this my running course!"

" I thought you would like it. The only time there is anyone here is when the Audubon
people show up in the fall. There are a few picnic tables, too"

" I like that idea!"

The finished their coffee watching the lake before returning to the cottage. It was almost 60
degrees and Melody wore her jacket, although Will was just fine with only his shirt.

Will had watched for her expressions as he described the park being remote and generally vacant. He described how it would be a good jogging route.
Melody could see herself getting a good two mile run and have a scenic view
to enjoy the fresh air. It might also be useful for the two of them as Will
could take advantage of her on one of those picnic tables! As they finished the
coffee her mind wandered to how aggressive Will had been that morning when
he literally chased her from the bedroom to the living room!

When he was dominant it just sent her to that higher level that she had never
experienced.

"This is going to work out perfectly."

Last edited:
Back at the cottage, Will moved out the remaining empty boxes while Melody put
together a stew for dinner. Will seemed to like French bread as there were several
loaves in the freezer which paired well with the stew. They were in for the remainder of
the day, so she removed her bra to be comfortable and perhaps a bit suggestive. At the
same time she broke open a new body lotion and used just a touch in suggestive areas.
No sooner had she returned to the living room then she heard voices coming through the
door! It was Will with a buddy.

"My dear, this is Larry from the club."

"Hi Larry."

It took her by surprise to be seeing company, yet she knew that Will had friends who he
fished with on the lake. Melody leaned on the counter as they talked painfully aware that
her chest might be noticed! Will went on to introduce her as his girlfriend. It made her feel
exhilarated!

He had made his last trip to the new garage to store the boxes when his friend Larry drove up.
They talked about spring weather then moved inside. Will introduced him to Melody and
the three of them talked about the garage and fishing. The real start of fishing was as least
three weeks away but there is always a need to talk it up.

After he left, Will noticed the stew warming on the stove and it made him feel even better
about Melody moving into the cottage. It was only four but it sure seemed tempting to have
an early dinner.

Larry stayed only ten minutes but it was the surprise that got Melody to realize the need
to stayed dressed. She had thoughts about how Will enjoyed doing things in the living room
and would remember to be sure and lock the door. After dinner Will reviewed the schedule
for the coming week. He worked all five days but Melody did not start at the hospital until
Wednesday. She had a few days to settle the move-in.

Back