Do you have tits and wits?

I have tits, but me soon to be ex says I am only a half wit

I just gotta say, I'm having all sorts of fun trying to settle upon a shortened, nickname version of your username... :D Oh, the possiblities... ;)

Hi

The title is just an attention grabber; and it must have worked because this ad has received over 1,000 views - Including you :D Thank you for the lovely reply.

I have to say, it's kind of hard being a guy on lit and finding a way of breaking through the crap of the personals section. Most men are like '27/m/horny - PM me. :rolleyes:' Women just have to put a giant F in the title and their inbox is filled

I have big tits. I like exhibitionism. I'm smart.

Last edited:
Tits and wits, that's a good name for a Gentlemen's Club/trivia place. I would love a placer like that, two of my favorite things

This place is full of ladies who are extremely witty...shout out to gigglegasm...Hard to keep up with them.

Gotta take my hat off to the topic title. I know from experience there are some very, very nice, witty women with fantastic sets of tits :) - have fun with those who reply!

Is your ad exclusively for women? Am I the only one curious to know if any men with both 'tits' and 'wit' reply to you?!

OP pls.
The suspense.

Back