Be as boring as possible.

Waiting for the hours to pass before I go back home tomorrow. long, lonely, dreadful boring hours. :(

how.................. are........................... you........................?

Last edited:
What kind of bus? Like a yellow school bus? Or more of a public transportation bus with marketing of some sort painted on the side?

A dead partridge in my pear tree.

At the small gallery near my place, one of the recent exhibitions involved taxidermy birds.

One of them was an upside down pigeon on top a small cuckoo clock..

So a dead partridge in a pear tree would have fit right in and not been boring at all.

Celery with generic peanut butter.

Yeah, but even generic peanut butter is tasty.

And then there's the whole dichotomy of negative calorie food meets extra calorie food.

A whole dietary conundrum in your mouth in one bite.

Do the calories it takes to burn the celery negate the calories from the peanut butter?

I would have thought it depended on how much peanut butter you put on it, but maybe it also depends on what kind of peanut butter you use.

Yeah, but even generic peanut butter is tasty.

And then there's the whole dichotomy of negative calorie food meets extra calorie food.

A whole dietary conundrum in your mouth in one bite.

Do the calories it takes to burn the celery negate the calories from the peanut butter?

I would have thought it depended on how much peanut butter you put on it, but maybe it also depends on what kind of peanut butter you use.

Caloric celery with spreadable woodpulp paste.

I'm going to go out to the apple tree in the garden, pick some fruit and make a crumble.

Back