Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weird one.

My dad works at the GSE and does a lot of business with city banking types (you know, those arrogant ones with the immaculate suits and coiffured hair). My fantasy is that I'm part of the trade negotiation; i.e. in exchange for him getting the deal he wants, they get to do what they want to me. Almost the second the contract is signed, I'm having my tits and arse squeezed, my pussy rubbed; cocks are being shoved toward me, and those that don't have a hole to go to, I have to use my hands on.

And my dad watches the entire time.

Not so weird:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=790862

Mind you I've never even seen a guy's cock...

I am deleting my Forum account.

Last edited:
My biggest fantasy is being with an attractive bi-sexual mother and her also bi-sexual "just turned legal" daughter, as I have my way with both of them... oh baby! If they were both redheads that would make it sooooo much sweeter. Some of my most memorable fucks have been with redheads... :devil: :D

I'm laying down naked face-down on a bed on a big comfy towel or something. The door opens but my eyes are closed. In fact I never look up through this entire event. He comes in and rubs my bum. He gives it a playful slap or maybe even a kiss on the cheek.

He gets on the bed. I can feel the bed dip. I guess he is probably around my size. Maybe he rubs my lower back. I get shivers. He takes his cock and he puts it in between my ass cheeks (on the top, not pointing towards my bum-hole). Slowly and rythmically he starts rocking his cock back and forth.

[In this fantasy I wonder if I will actually 'feel' his cock grow as this slow, steady rythmic pace continues. I wonder if I will actually be able to feel the cock get hotter as he gets more erect.]

Again, there is no penetration in any way, shape or form. He is simply using my butt cheeks as a launching pad, if you would. All I'm doing is burying my face into my pillow feeling every pubic hair and vein on his cock.

After what will probably be a short time--I do have an incredible bum, lol--I notice his breathing is getting heavier. I begin to get goosebumps my arm. Yet I am incredibly warm. With one guttural grunt I feel his cock-veins twitch. Jets of hot cum shoot over my asscheeks onto my upper back. Ten to twelve jets of cum hit me, each moving closer to their launching point.

He catches his breath as I feel the warm cum pooling on my back. Taking a facecloth, he cleans up the cum. He gets up from the bed, leaves the room and closes the door. I never even see his face or his body.

Damn, that just got me stiff. Very hot.

I've always fantasized about me and my sister pleasuring my husband together.

As a guy, I have this fantasy often, of being with my wife and her sister. They are so much alike, I think maybe that is what makes it hot for me, also the thought of my wife enjoying sexual activity together with her sister is a turn on.

As a guy, I have this fantasy often, of being with my wife and her sister. They are so much alike, I think maybe that is what makes it hot for me, also the thought of my wife enjoying sexual activity together with her sister is a turn on.

Have you talked to your wife about it?

I'm laying down naked face-down on a bed on a big comfy towel or something. The door opens but my eyes are closed. In fact I never look up through this entire event. He comes in and rubs my bum. He gives it a playful slap or maybe even a kiss on the cheek.

He gets on the bed. I can feel the bed dip. I guess he is probably around my size. Maybe he rubs my lower back. I get shivers. He takes his cock and he puts it in between my ass cheeks (on the top, not pointing towards my bum-hole). Slowly and rythmically he starts rocking his cock back and forth.

[In this fantasy I wonder if I will actually 'feel' his cock grow as this slow, steady rythmic pace continues. I wonder if I will actually be able to feel the cock get hotter as he gets more erect.]

Again, there is no penetration in any way, shape or form. He is simply using my butt cheeks as a launching pad, if you would. All I'm doing is burying my face into my pillow feeling every pubic hair and vein on his cock.

After what will probably be a short time--I do have an incredible bum, lol--I notice his breathing is getting heavier. I begin to get goosebumps my arm. Yet I am incredibly warm. With one guttural grunt I feel his cock-veins twitch. Jets of hot cum shoot over my asscheeks onto my upper back. Ten to twelve jets of cum hit me, each moving closer to their launching point.

He catches his breath as I feel the warm cum pooling on my back. Taking a facecloth, he cleans up the cum. He gets up from the bed, leaves the room and closes the door. I never even see his face or his body.

I'm a straight guy, it sounds like you are too, but whatever, this post is hot. I have done that exact thing with my wife and it was fucking awesome, even the lovely noises she made when she felt my cum squirting onto her back. Hot hot hot!!!

Originally Posted by hilton1958 View Post
I may just as well hand her the gun to shoot me with as I tell her, lol.

Lol

She has actually remarked to me on a few occasions, that she thinks I am too friendly with her sister, ooh, sibling jealousy.
Oh, that reminds me of something that happened a month or two ago. I walked into the kitchen, where my wife and her sister were both busy preparing supper, one was at the range, and reaching over to the rear hotplate. I guess I just didn't look very well, but I just assumed it was my wife, and as I often do, I laid my hand on her ass and gave a few good squeezes, then turned around and carried on with what I was doing. Then my son says to me "Dad, wrong lady" I looked at him in genuine puzzlement, "huh?" he repeated "wrong lady, that's aunty ...." I swung around for a better look, and sure enough, he was right. I apologized profusely, and we all had a good laugh at my mistake. But what got me thinking when I ran over it later on in my mind, was that at the time of my transgression, she never uttered a word of objection. Hmmm ...

Bisexual couple orgy with 10 or more couples. All men and women are bi. That would be one of my more taboo ones:kiss:

Older women! Oh my god i cant get then out if my head. Their so stunning. I want a older woman to teach me things. Take charge and show me something.

Originally Posted by hilton1958 View Post
I may just as well hand her the gun to shoot me with as I tell her, lol.

Lol

She has actually remarked to me on a few occasions, that she thinks I am too friendly with her sister, ooh, sibling jealousy.
Oh, that reminds me of something that happened a month or two ago. I walked into the kitchen, where my wife and her sister were both busy preparing supper, one was at the range, and reaching over to the rear hotplate. I guess I just didn't look very well, but I just assumed it was my wife, and as I often do, I laid my hand on her ass and gave a few good squeezes, then turned around and carried on with what I was doing. Then my son says to me "Dad, wrong lady" I looked at him in genuine puzzlement, "huh?" he repeated "wrong lady, that's aunty ...." I swung around for a better look, and sure enough, he was right. I apologized profusely, and we all had a good laugh at my mistake. But what got me thinking when I ran over it later on in my mind, was that at the time of my transgression, she never uttered a word of objection. Hmmm ...

Lol!!

A weird one.

My dad works at the GSE and does a lot of business with city banking types (you know, those arrogant ones with the immaculate suits and coiffured hair). My fantasy is that I'm part of the trade negotiation; i.e. in exchange for him getting the deal he wants, they get to do what they want to me. Almost the second the contract is signed, I'm having my tits and arse squeezed, my pussy rubbed; cocks are being shoved toward me, and those that don't have a hole to go to, I have to use my hands on.

And my dad watches the entire time.

(Note: I have zero interest in incest, but him watching me being abused by his clients is part of the thrill.)
That is so erotic. Love that idea !

My daughters boyfriend is 6'9" tall big hands big feet and I would love to find out if he has a big cock to go with it all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back