bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Bi curious, 60, HWP, married, discrete seeks my 1st cock to suck. I've had 1st m2m meeting, wearing panties, but he wanted to suck me off, which he did and then my switch turned off.
I'm in the 770, 678, 404 area code, 30101 zip.
 
two for two

No it isn't the best day ever. It is my track record. I have met face to face now with two men from Lit. Both have left never to be heard from again. I hope they were just never sure in the first place, but I am starting to fear it is me!

Of course there ave been the dead end conversations and the no shows.

I just want to suck their cocks, not marry them.
 
Hi there. I am new to this site and am fishing for my husband but of course I want to watch. We are 34 years into a monogamous relationship and unwilling to risk a one time event out of fear of catching something. I thought maybe you and I could talk, as we aren't too far (602) and often travel. Have you found your friend yet? We are looking for a once in a lifetime, one time only experience.
 
Visiting Husband and Wife

Delighted by your message. If you travel, I invite you to New England and Portsmouth NH in particular. We really do it up right for the holidays and you may even get to see some snow.

Feel free to contact me directly at wsttr196@gmail.com

Thanks again for your message.
 
Back
Top