Advice on possible advances by daughter.

magusjoe

Virgin
Hello im new so I dont know the rules or etiquette. But This looks like the most likely place to post. I have been wondering about my daughter. Since we had a change in our living situation she has been a little different. When my elderly mother that i had been taking care needed to go to an assisted living home. My daughter was happy for the freedom. But she started to do some things that make me curious. She has taken up walking around after her showers in just her towel and not just that but instead of getting dressed she will stay in the towel and start to watch her Netflix on the couch. The other day I said something to he effect of go put on some clothes as i walked by to head down stairs and grab a drink. When i returned she had put on some her bra and panties, and said is this better? I looked at her an had to go to my office. Now she has taken up saying she is lazy and not getting dressed she will walk around in nothing but her over sized T shirt. I'm not sure what to do and don't want to end up make a wrong decision. Hopefully you can help me out Thank You.

Hello im new so I dont know the rules or etiquette. But This looks like the most likely place to post. I have been wondering about my daughter. Since we had a change in our living situation she has been a little different. When my elderly mother that i had been taking care needed to go to an assisted living home. My daughter was happy for the freedom. But she started to do some things that make me curious. She has taken up walking around after her showers in just her towel and not just that but instead of getting dressed she will stay in the towel and start to watch her Netflix on the couch. The other day I said something to he effect of go put on some clothes as i walked by to head down stairs and grab a drink. When i returned she had put on some her bra and panties, and said is this better? I looked at her an had to go to my office. Now she has taken up saying she is lazy and not getting dressed she will walk around in nothing but her over sized T shirt. I'm not sure what to do and don't want to end up make a wrong decision. Hopefully you can help me out Thank You.

Thank god I have boys!!

I see how my 18 year old sons girlfriends act today. Wow! Young girls know they are desired in today's world and the flaunt it to find their place. Just be careful.

Thank god I have boys!!

I see how my 18 year old sons girlfriends act today. Wow! Young girls know they are desired in today's world and the flaunt it to find their place. Just be careful.

I can agree with ya there but i only have the one Daughter.

I would call that a tease not an advance, if she touched you in some way that
would be more of an advance.
She is testing you to see if you are a dirty old man, you told her to dress, now
just ignore it and show her that you are not going to fall for her tease. Tell her
that she is blossoming into a young lady. That is so corny that it might just turn
her off, lol!
Ask her if she minds if you take some pics to cherish the moments together.

So, you thought a "personal ad" asking others for "advice" on incest was the correct board for you?

Okay. I'd say fuck her and then tell us about it.

needs

I speculate that she is somehow trying her very best to get what she needs. She THINKS exposing herself will satisfy whatever itch it is that she is experiencing but there are two problems with that. The itch will not stay scratched no matter how far she goes with you and the results can be catastrophic.
My guess is that she is doing what she can to be confident that she is attractive and desirable. It is VERY unfortunate she has not learned that. Telling her she is beautiful and attractive is not likely to get through as she has somehow learned the opposite and that may take precedence. Hope that is not totally off the wall.
It may also be that the behavior is just part of sexual awakening.

Last edited:
Just noticed that this dude has spammed several boards here with the same story.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's a wank fantasy, but sometimes it's easiest just to take things at face value. Either way, the object is to pour cold water on the OP's unwanted boner :)

Back