Sex & Marriage

sarongpartygal

Experienced
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Posts
42
x

Sorry everyone, I thought about it and the PM's I have received that perhaps this post was too revealing and I sort of have my answer now. Thank you for all your suggestions x
 
Last edited:
My wife and my relationship and sex life improved a lot when we started smoking together. We both waited till late in life to try it, and it's working well for us.

There are lots of articles on how couples who smoke together get along better than the average couple. It's a fun activity to share, opens up communication, and I think the 'taboo' factor makes it sexier.

We went through years of frustration for both of us because of her lack of interest in sex. A lot like what is described above. Same thing with the breasts - she has a great set and used to love them being played with. But then for years didn't want them touched. Now she loves having them sucked again. The pot also seems to work a bit like a natural Viagra - I stay harder for her. And the orgasms - much stronger! We're both so much less inhibited while high, and that makes the sex better too.

Getting high together isn't for everyone, but it's working great for us. Nice to have a sex life again!
 
Hi Scott
Thank you for responding. I would love a smoke but its hard to get stuff in the UK or at least where I am plus my husband is so straightlaced he'd be shocked at the very idea. I enjoy smokes but last time was years ago whilst backpacking in Sydney.


Vibes - Hello and thank you for the warm welcome x
 
Ah I see what you mean. Not really and I guess that is why I am here. He doesn't feel up to it much and I still don't like him touching my breasts and going down on me. Its weird and i can't understand it. We have a wonderful relationship otherwise and he is only 50 but maybe he has got used to not much sex?
 
Ah I see what you mean. Not really and I guess that is why I am here. He doesn't feel up to it much and I still don't like him touching my breasts and going down on me. Its weird and i can't understand it. We have a wonderful relationship otherwise and he is only 50 but maybe he has got used to not much sex?

At his age he should be looking for it on a fairly regular basis. Does he masturbate? Do you?
 
Scott - I masturbate but I don't see him do it. I know he isn't getting it elsewhere. He comes home straight afterwork and I have to nudge him now and then to socialise.

I am really afraid of losing my kinky/horny self and we have had sex now and then when I am really horny otherwise I take care of myself. I have always found the stories and also writing my own really really stimulating so hoping this will keep me a live. And may a little flirting will get me really hot and "take it out on him" ;)

He must be masturbating in private - he needs relief.
My wife flirts a little too - I find it exciting.
At least you can come hear and read stories and chat. Yes, that will keep your sexual desires alive but you need to get your husband involved.
 
Thanks Scott. He is so straight laced its unbelievable. Maybe it will improve but keeping my fingers crossed!
 
Thanks Scott. He is so straight laced its unbelievable. Maybe it will improve but keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck to you! Send me a PM with progress/questions anytime.

I was straight laced as they come too (pun intended). My wife and I had rough times and even split up for a while. That changed my thinking and I started trying new things (like pot) and she opened her mind too so we're much, much better than ever.

Keep at it!
 
Women are complicated. I never figured out that answer with the x.

Men are easy. Show up naked with a sandwich.

You might find on his computer some history of what porn he has been looking at.

Or you might just tie him to the bed and do a slow tease and denial session to make him talk.

A sun dress that falls on the floor when he gets home from work is hot.

The best advise I have given to a girl having marital troubles is jump him, then talk.
 
Hey sarong! I am glad you posted and taken the step but it's such a shame to waste all that sensual horniness. Lots of flirting on here will get you going, more so if you enable messaging on your Lit account so people can write more privately.

Would be happy to chat as I suspect I am in a similar position, but feel less able to share on a public post!
 
So here I am, in my 40's, female, married (happily), not your typical beauty but with sufficient makeup and grooming - pretty. Busty - range between 42DD and 40E but they now hang a little lower than they ought to mainly due to gravity and stretch marks which doesn't bother me until I wear something low cut. Women still compliment me on my bosom and babies fall asleep on them when I hold them. I have never worn a bikini and I have always been reluctant to wear short or sleeveless tops due to flabby arms. I am a big girl but very curvy and have a very filled out hour glass figure from certain angles. I think my bum is too chunky but its supposedly the rage at the moment however I am at a disadvantage as I can't twerk.

Despite being a big girl for most of my life, I've probably had the best sex life out of all my friends with more dates you can imagine. I always thought being voluptuous in a world where we are overwhelmed with skinny models and celebs, would mean girls like me would be unpopular. I guess I can hold a conversation and fun to be with as well as being attractive.

I was a wild cat. I truly love(d) sex and the encounters. I wanted to be desired and loved being chased. I have some pleasant memories including a guy I used to see whenever he flew in from the states. We'd go to a nice restaurant for dinner and then for drinks at a bar for a nightcap. I remember once how I was standing at the big window with a view of the city spread out in front of me, little lights twinkling away in the darkness, when he returned with our drinks. He had put the drinks on the table and stood very close behind me. Just enough for me to feel his hardon. Desire shot through me and I remember getting wet straight away. The rest as you can imagine it was hot and dirty. He always wanted me to stay the night so that he could wake me up with his cock in my pussy. I barely remember his name but boy do I remember the sex.

Then there is the private school principal who wanted met to fuck him with a bottle of Dom Perignon. I finished off a bottle before I gathered up the courage to do it but I did and even punished him by making him crawl around for a bit. He had a pretty big cock and, a raging hard on and really knew how to fuck hard.

Attended one orgy but didn't want to be penetrated. Had a crazy woman suck on my tits and everyone wanted to lick me but I wasn't that keen. The thought of the police raiding the hotel was too scary! I liked threesomes but wasn't so sure of MMF ones as they tended to verge on porn style sex which meant they wanted me on my knees for most of it. I prefer the Mills & Boons version of porn where they pamper and adore the lady before giving it to her.

Then I met my husband. A wonderful loving man but we have vanilla sex. He can count how many women he has had sex with, two of whom he had long term relationships with. I guess he really liked my fiery personality and life experience/travel but he doesn't know half of what I have got into. I have tried telling him some and he cringes and says he is not interested.

My early menopause kicked in and I lost interest in sex. The girl who masturbated everyday, sometimes twice and loved sex at least three times a go, forgot about sex. Can you believe that?
I lost my desire, we got too comfortable with each other and maybe lazy. I also hated my breasts being touched and although I love my husband, I don't really desire him that way.

I recently started hormone therapy and OMG. Its like someone pushed the ON button again! I am so horny, can't stop thinking of sex, day dreaming of sexual encounters, masturbating and have written some stuff about it. I nearly came on the table a few days ago when I went to have an vaginal scan with a probe. I could just feel my pussy throbbing away as the lady moved the penis like probe, lubricated and sleek all around my pussy.

I've been a Literotica reader for years but this is the first time I started an account and sharing my story. Don't ask me why and please be kind but I need to release my thoughts somewhere and I think my friends go mental if I shared this with them.

Find it hard to talk about too, one reason I came on here. It seems like as you get older you begin missing those awesome experiences from before and want to experience some of that unbridled passion and experimentation. The world opens up and your in one lane and cannot change.
 
Find it hard to talk about too, one reason I came on here. It seems like as you get older you begin missing those awesome experiences from before and want to experience some of that unbridled passion and experimentation. The world opens up and your in one lane and cannot change.
You are right, you get back into your old self and I guess it didn't matter when I didn't have the urges but now its weird.
 
Hey sarong! I am glad you posted and taken the step but it's such a shame to waste all that sensual horniness. Lots of flirting on here will get you going, more so if you enable messaging on your Lit account so people can write more privately.

Would be happy to chat as I suspect I am in a similar position, but feel less able to share on a public post!

Ah I just realised I had to enable it. I've thrown the doors wide open now ;)
 
Women are complicated. I never figured out that answer with the x.

Men are easy. Show up naked with a sandwich.

You might find on his computer some history of what porn he has been looking at.

Or you might just tie him to the bed and do a slow tease and denial session to make him talk.

A sun dress that falls on the floor when he gets home from work is hot.

The best advise I have given to a girl having marital troubles is jump him, then talk.

Thank you!
 
will

Will he observe and help while you get yourself off? Is there anything that reliably gets his motor running at top speed? Does alcohol lossen him up? Do soft porn films get something aroused? :)
It IS a bummer when libidos do not match.
 
Great advice being that I think most of us fall under the same age category.

I cant speak for you but as a male who is close to his age I think the lack of sex is just a phase he is going through. Maybe something at work got him bothered / stressed out and he keeps it bottled up inside him. Yes, most men think they are Hercules and showing that they cannot fix something hurts their ego.

You are going through (or early) menopause , what says HES not going through it too? Men can go through male menopause too. I believe you took injections? Maybe he needs help too medically.

B12 injections or maybe a boost in his testosterone.
 
Back
Top