The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halestorm, In This Moment, and Eve to Adam at the Knitting Factory next Sunday.

Ooooh.

that I would totally go to. We can go together but I am just warning you now... I might go home with the lead singer of one of the first two afore mentioned bands... just sayin...

Ooooh.

that I would totally go to. We can go together but I am just warning you now... I might go home with the lead singer of one of the first two afore mentioned bands... just sayin...

That's IF I don't get to them first.

Besides... me and Fr33k over there already made plans to share Lzzy.

Nice to see people spending time with family.

I hate this time of year.

I hate it.

Cuddles the kitty and the dream girl Lets make it a threesome?

That's IF I don't get to them first.

Besides... me and Fr33k over there already made plans to share Lzzy.

Grins

My plan was to seduce you first, leave you in a pile of your own whimper, quivering mess. Then go after them.

It's fine.

I'm fine.

And I would love that Dream. Though you know I'm not legal enough to drink, right?

We'll go up to Canada... then it'll be fine! *nods* Me, you, and booze. We can throw eggs at people and dance on tables!

.... I suppose FD can come too.

We may need someone to supervise.

Cuddles the kitty and the dream girl Lets make it a threesome?

Grins

My plan was to seduce you first, leave you in a pile of your own whimper, quivering mess. Then go after them.

I personally think that would be hard to accomplish. What with the sexy women there.

Halestorm, In This Moment, and Eve to Adam at the Knitting Factory next Sunday.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.......

*composes self*

I want to go, and I'm almost sure I'd skip work, hop a plane, do whatever to get there....if I didn't have such a coldly logical mind....

*sigh*

You have to go and let me live vicariously through pictures and video...

We'll go up to Canada... then it'll be fine! *nods* Me, you, and booze. We can throw eggs at people and dance on tables!

I personally think that would be hard to accomplish. What with the sexy women there.

Someone needs to be the DD, right?

Grins

I beg to differ. With those sexy women there I think it will only be that much easier. Some delicious eye candy to torment you while I lick, and bite, and touch various areas.....

Trails off with a wicked laugh

Wait...I think this plan requires two chaperones. And what luck? I'm a professional chaperone. *chuckle*

Oh. My. Fucking. God.......

*composes self*

I want to go, and I'm almost sure I'd skip work, hop a plane, do whatever to get there....if I didn't have such a coldly logical mind....

*sigh*

You have to go and let me live vicariously through pictures and video...

I have to figure out someone to go with me! The people I know that enjoy the bands all work or are unavailable that day!

If I have to go by myself... I will. But damn it I want someone to go with me.

I have to figure out someone to go with me! The people I know that enjoy the bands all work or are unavailable that day!

If I have to go by myself... I will. But damn it I want someone to go with me.

*does some quick math to calculate a round trip with a red-eye and also the price of admission*

Damn...I dunno if my budget will allow for this.

Someone needs to be the DD, right?

Grins

I beg to differ. With those sexy women there I think it will only be that much easier. Some delicious eye candy to torment you while I lick, and bite, and touch various areas.....

Trails off with a wicked laugh

But with all the eye candy you'd have to find me.

*does some quick math to calculate a round trip with a red-eye and also the price of admission*

Damn...I dunno if my budget will allow for this.

Tickets are only 15 bucks.

Plane ride... yeah may be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back