Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...so, would that be "full mast" I'm looking at, LS? ;)

Apparently, I'm not allowed pockets so, yes...I suppose the flip-flops are a good solution...either that or staying off your feet! :)

Good afternoon, DDgirl. I think somebody *looking around* is supposed to making umbrella drinks. Would you like one?

Afternoon Sweet, no thanks but I'll have a Smirnoff Ice.

Hi MW. Habs only need one more point to clinch a spot but they only have one game left. I'm hoping the Rangers lose tonight.

That makes two of us, although a first round match up with Pitssburgh doesn't bode well. :eek:

I'm ready for a drink too. :)

That makes two of us, although a first round match up with Pitssburgh doesn't bode well. :eek:

I'm ready for a drink too. :)

I'm sure all Habs fans will be cheering for the Flyers this weekend.

Me too, it's been a long week.

That'll be a first! I don't think they cheered for the Flyers when they played the Red Army in 1976. :D

Long week indeed. Cheers all!

It's official ~ IT'S COVE DWELLERS TIME!! :nana:

Drop your, co... ummmm wrong service :rolleyes:

Break out the coolers and party hats as nothing else is allowed to be worn. :cool:

Hey cove-ers. Real life is keeping me away, so do me a favor and imagine me involved in all of the craziness and debauchery you can work up for the weekend. Do your best to think up your worst, and I'm right there in it.

And sorry, DD and MWMPA.....this is the CAPS year!!!!!:D

Hey cove-ers. Real life is keeping me away, so do me a favor and imagine me involved in all of the craziness and debauchery you can work up for the weekend. Do your best to think up your worst, and I'm right there in it.

OK, we'll imagine it! :D

Not sure the Caps have the defense to win it all. But I will admit to man love for Alex Ovechkin.

Well....*biting my tongue*....I just can't think of anything appropriate for a lady to say to that....:eek:

Oh, my...*looks around frantically for my panties before remembering*...Maybe I should consider limiting my intake of umbrella drinks today. Aw, hell! What would be the fun in that?? Is it time for the bar to open yet? ;)

I have found the rope. Well worn leather bindings are held in my hands, short lenghts of cold, heavy, dark chain dangle from them. However, for tonight's activities, no mere lady will suffic. There will be intrigue, there will be darkness, there will be pleasure beyond any in your dreams, but only if you are willing to endure the darkness found below. Only if you are worthy of what I provide. :rose:

Good to see you..consider yourself imagined in...

I have found the rope. Well worn leather bindings are held in my hands, short lenghts of cold, heavy, dark chain dangle from them. However, for tonight's activities, no mere lady will suffic. There will be intrigue, there will be darkness, there will be pleasure beyond any in your dreams, but only if you are willing to endure the darkness found below. Only if you are worthy of what I provide. :rose:

Oh, my...how did I miss this yesterday? Must have been too many of those umbrella drinks again! When will I learn? :rolleyes:

Now, ClassProject, you took advantage and got my panties the other day. Now you offer intrigue and darkness. Your words do intrigue and darkness is exciting...altho I tend to stumble a a bit in the dark. ;) And I do believe there is only one who can determine my worthiness....meantime....

Good morning, cove-ers....Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :rose:

*shakes head* You'd think a team needing a point to get in would take care of business instead of waiting for the last game of the season. :rolleyes:

Happy Saturday Covies! :D

Good Morning. *sips coffee*
Hey, what's up with my cofee...it tastes...
*looks in mug*
Hey, who cleaned my coffee mug?
:confused:

well I woke up a little early, and no one was up so I had to keep busy. I washed dishes and the deck.

Looks around....

HOLY SHIT...the place is cleaned up...
Wow!

How are you Hairball?
It's Monday...If we can make it through the next few hours, then we can coast for the rest of the week...

Hello Cove-mates! It's Monday, weather's nice. When are we shoving off for Grand Cayman?

*finishes coffee, looks at ringing phone, decides it's too early to answer, continues to bask in Caribbean fantasy* :D

Hello Cove-mates! It's Monday, weather's nice. When are we shoving off for Grand Cayman?

*finishes coffee, looks at ringing phone, decides it's too early to answer, continues to bask in Caribbean fantasy* :D

Throw the phone overboard....

Let's go NOW...

*hurrying down the pier*....

Oh good....you all haven't left yet; thought we were going to be late...I brought some stuff we'll need for the trip to the Cayman Islands.....*checks list*

10 cases of Stella Artois.....check
10 tubes of SPF 150 for Sweet......check
1,000 tiny umbrellas for her drinks......check :D

Looks like we're good to go.....

Hairball, are you bartending today? She seems to like your mai-tais.....:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back