Isle of Lesbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you get for having Master Misty dreams. :D

When Master Amy shows up in my dreams, I kick her ass and make her do house work in a dress and heels, so she pretty much stays away! :cool:

*snerk* i love my misty dreams :devil:

~~

and in response to amy in a business suit, a woman in a business suit is such a turn on.

good morning

I am Luna~resident flirt and queer mommy of 3. Now then~

I hate getting up before nine. Really, I hate it. Baby girl and I are always up between 5:45 and 6. Just once I want to lay in bed and cuddle her all day long.

Also, have you ever noticed that rain makes you horny or sleepy? OK, maybe that's just me. *shrugs*

*snerk* i love my misty dreams :devil:

~~

and in response to amy in a business suit, a woman in a business suit is such a turn on.

Dark charcoal gray with pin stripes, white silk shirt, red tie and braces... meow! :devil:

(till you run you hand up her leg and make her pants leg pull up... and see that she is wearing her rainbow socks with the individual toes... MUAHAHAHAHA!) :D

I am Luna~resident flirt and queer mommy of 3. Now then~

I hate getting up before nine. Really, I hate it. Baby girl and I are always up between 5:45 and 6. Just once I want to lay in bed and cuddle her all day long.

Also, have you ever noticed that rain makes you horny or sleepy? OK, maybe that's just me. *shrugs*

Welcome, fellow queer mommy and early bird! :kiss:

I actually LIKE getting up early. I get some "quiet time" to write, I'm WAY into cooking so I always make my family a nice breakfast (Just finished baking some yummy assed tarts filled with strawberries and cream cheese this morning that came out super flaky). :cool:

I also NEVER flirt *snerk*... that is if you don't count an occassional request for a neked picture or two (or count me telling people they have a nice tat, ass, boobs, face, etc and that I'd like to screw them silly). :rolleyes:

As for rain making me horny??? How the hell would I know.. I live in Cali and it only rains two or three time a year. Sprinkles don't have the same effect I guess. But now that you mention it they run every night and I'm horny every night... :D

Welcome, fellow queer mommy and early bird! :kiss:

I actually LIKE getting up early. I get some "quiet time" to write, I'm WAY into cooking so I always make my family a nice breakfast (Just finished baking some yummy assed tarts filled with strawberries and cream cheese this morning that came out super flaky). :cool:

I also NEVER flirt *snerk*... that is if you don't count an occassional request for a neked picture or two (or count me telling people they have a nice tat, ass, boobs, face, etc and that I'd like to screw them silly). :rolleyes:

As for rain making me horny??? How the hell would I know.. I live in Cali and it only rains two or three time a year. Sprinkles don't have the same effect I guess. But now that you mention it they run every night and I'm horny every night... :D

Thank you for the kiss...maybe that will hasten my awakening!!

I have never been much of an early bird. I like sitting up all night: watching movies, reading, working on dirty poems (LOL) and generally being a pain to baby girl who works in a warehouse and is grumpy after 11pm or so. :D

And cooking? *shakes head* I never do it if I can help it. I have been with my girl for a little over a year and I swear finding her was the best thing ever for me. SHE does ALL the cooking. My kids are spoiled!!

I flirt with everyone. *nods* Straight guys, straight girls, queer of either sex, whatever color...hell I just flirt. It's what I am good at. (Plus a compliment brightens people up considerably and then they are nice to me..)

And sprinklers are NOT the same as a really awesome thunderstorm or gentle spring rain!! It never fails either. If it's raining I first have to molest her and then...I go to sleep...and I stay asleep as long as the rain keeps hitting my roof. If I wake up while it is still raining...I repeat. (I am a water baby, maybe that's it...)

Last edited:
Straightness has nothing to do with good writing. At least I don't think so it may since I think my stories are horrible, which is an opinion of one since most of them got that red H, or half I forget. :eek:

Don't hate me but I can tell you with out a single doubt it is very possible to feel a guy shooting in you. Course the whole feeling part is something of a misnomer, for the most part you feel warmer and wetter. I know makes no sense but well best way I can think of to describe it. That said though it is still possible to feel it, I do mean feel in the dictionary sense.

This isn't easy, it requires a guy big enough to get up to your cervix, doesn't have to ram it just be up there, and he has to be really excited, I mean more than the normal oh god yeah I'm cumming excited. I'm lucky enough to live with a guy who happens to meat the size requirement, ;) (pun intended) And I've felt him cumming a couple times. Kinda hard to describe, it's sorta like a big ostrich feather trailing along your body except in one spot.

I so think I totally did not describe that well. :eek:

I'm sure Amy loves your poetry, it always goes over better with the loved one it's about than you think. ;)

It's funny about Amy and my poetry. I talked to her last night after I posted that. She doesn't like poetry. Period. She said it confuses her because it uses too many metaphors. she is a uber logical, black/white, terse kinda chick. She can't see why it should take three stanzas to say I love you. If it was up to her they would have been known as Shakspeare's Haiku instead of sonnets. On the other hand, everytime I read one to her I can make her cry. Not because of what the poem says or how it says it, but because she knows that it was written for her and is a declaration to the world how much I love her (even when they are stupid like this one...)

Frog Princess
by Safe_Bet©

Like a princess who kisses frogs,
just because they are beautiful;
my life is for few.

As a square peg in a world of rounds;
the rare fit is sweeter.
Fewer chances; greater risks.

The kiss did once work magic.
No prince appeared;
the princess became the frog.

Now square pegs fit perfectly;
two frog princesses frolicking in the pond.

Yes. So it's not a queer thing. Stop picking on Amy about not feeling it. She's probably well-adjusted.

*bwahaha*

You realize that you are talking about a chick that married ME. She is completely out of her freakin mind! :D

She was also a demented psycho stalker bitch who followed me around for like EVER until she got me under her evil demented psycho stalker bitch spell and took away my purity and innocence... :cool:

Last edited:
You realize that you are talking about a chick that married ME. She is completely out of her freakin mind! :D

She was also a demented psycho stalker bitch who followed me around for like EVER until she go me under her evil demented psycho stalker bitch spell and took away my purity and innocence... :cool:
Okay. If that's what it says in your mind, Betsy.... believe it and be happy. *pats Betsy's head*

Okay. If that's what it says in your mind, Betsy.... believe it and be happy. *pats Betsy's head*

*discreetly moves DPs hand from my head to my boob as I say...*

Fascinating... please, tell me more... take your time... I have LOTS of questions... :devil:

lol Sue, I feel disconnected from the world. When I was young I would spend inordinate amounts of time out in nature mainly because it soothed me. It is close friendships and connection that brings me out of my isolation. I generally do not find this with men, it is like they do not get it. I see myself as a lesbian mainly because of the one significant relationship I have had was with a woman. I find the friendships have more meaning too. Also I owe my lesbian friends my life, without their support I would not have made it.:heart:

Now about Misty's shorts....... I missed them somehow lol

Sorry I missed this before, Gia... You've never seen the picture of Misty's butt in those shorts that look like they were sewn from a set of old victorian era drapes? MUAHAHAHA! Maybe if we ask "please," we can convince Grace to post it again! :D

('Course we could also start with the Misty / DampPanties butt poetry again too!) :devil:

I need some really good french cuisine...*nods*

Don't mind me, I am in the process of jump starting my brain for a small bit of perviness and have to write things down that have nothing to do with what I want to write so that my brian does not die...

*nods*:D

I need some really good french cuisine...*nods*

Don't mind me, I am in the process of jump starting my brain for a small bit of perviness and have to write things down that have nothing to do with what I want to write so that my brian does not die...

*nods*:D

French cooking is my specialty...

So we'll start with a little Escargot Beignet, followed by a wilted spinach salad. Then some poached filet of Sole with Confit Shrimp. We'll finish with an assortment of cheese and fruit. Then maybe some coffee and crepes?Will that work for ya?

Sounds great besides the escargot, keep the darn snails in the garden thank you very much. :eek:

Ok so I'm gonna be totally crazy and say your poem isn't that bad, it's silly but it makes sense and I got where you were going with it. I have to admit I don't do poems because I'm a bit like your Amy. :eek:

Well that and I am horrible at tenses and stuff, I'd drive snoopy into the loony bin if I tried. ;)

French cooking is my specialty...

So we'll start with a little Escargot Beignet, followed by a wilted spinach salad. Then some poached filet of Sole with Confit Shrimp. We'll finish with an assortment of cheese and fruit. Then maybe some coffee and crepes?Will that work for ya?

Yes, please!! I will be there this afternoon. (I will bring baby girl. She will appreciate the day off of cooking):D

Sounds great besides the escargot, keep the darn snails in the garden thank you very much. :eek:

Ok so I'm gonna be totally crazy and say your poem isn't that bad, it's silly but it makes sense and I got where you were going with it. I have to admit I don't do poems because I'm a bit like your Amy. :eek:

Well that and I am horrible at tenses and stuff, I'd drive snoopy into the loony bin if I tried. ;)

Too late on the escargot. I already pressed the garlic. 'Sides, beats the HELL out of frog legs! (I keep seeing that old cartoon of a bunch of legless frogs on crutches behind a french restaurant... :D )

*waving hello*

I followed Bets over from AH, and it looks like i already know most of the people I'm seeing here! Hi Luna! Long time no see! :kiss:

I'll take any escargot that emap isn't having...

*waving hello*

I followed Bets over from AH, and it looks like i already know most of the people I'm seeing here! Hi Luna! Long time no see! :kiss:

I'll take any escargot that emap isn't having...

"Hi" Stella. Welcome, welcome.

Here's emaps escargots. I'll make her the same thing I make Amy (who won't eat them, either) I cut Jimmy Dean sausage links into pieces and put them in the escargot pan instead of snails. *Snerk* I do usually give her one or two real ones though, just so I can hear her go "ergh" once they hit her mouth. :D
(teaches the bitch to pay attention to what she's eating... ;) )

Jimmy Dean sausage???:eek:

Hey, the chick is from "backwoods" Midwest for gawd sakes and has the palate of a seagull. :rolleyes: (that's really not a valid excuse cuz so am I ) :cool:

She says it tastes better and once you cook them down with the wine, onions, garlic and butter, it looks kinda like it
(out of the shell, of course = I use escargot dishes so we don't have to deal with the tongs and stuff).

[/COLOR][/B]

Dark charcoal gray with pin stripes, white silk shirt, red tie and braces... meow! :devil:

(till you run you hand up her leg and make her pants leg pull up... and see that she is wearing her rainbow socks with the individual toes... MUAHAHAHAHA!) :D

STOP ITTTTT. mmmmmm

*discreetly moves DPs hand from my head to my boob as I say...*

Fascinating... please, tell me more... take your time... I have LOTS of questions... :devil:

*snerk* you are terrible...

[/COLOR][/B]

Sorry I missed this before, Gia... You've never seen the picture of Misty's butt in those shorts that look like they were sewn from a set of old victorian era drapes? MUAHAHAHA! Maybe if we ask "please," we can convince Grace to post it again! :D

('Course we could also start with the Misty / DampPanties butt poetry again too!) :devil:

Behave, victorian drapes! you're terrible, i'm gonna tell P about this.

Now, Butt poetry was hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back