Have you ever been drawn...

THROBBS

I am Fauve
to be drawn?
Ever see "Titanic"? ("draw me like one of your French girls")
There is something intensely erotic about being drawn (or painted) — being studied, intensely, passionately. Not the detached, analytical, mechanical "study" drawing, but one of inspiration and desire.

There is something intensely erotic about creating that sort of drawing (painting) as well.

Many of my own drawings tend toward the more academic end of the spectrum, but I always try to keep some sort of empathy, at least, for the model, even if I am not "attracted".

to be drawn?
Ever see "Titanic"? ("draw me like one of your French girls")
There is something intensely erotic about being drawn (or painted) — being studied, intensely, passionately. Not the detached, analytical, mechanical "study" drawing, but one of inspiration and desire.

There is something intensely erotic about creating that sort of drawing (painting) as well.

Many of my own drawings tend toward the more academic end of the spectrum, but I always try to keep some sort of empathy, at least, for the model, even if I am not "attracted".

*gasp!*

(I have a secret wish to be drawn like that. :eek::eek: *giggles*)

There is an intense sense of "bondage" and control that can happen.
The model is to hold still of her own will.

I also have always wanted to be an erotic subject. The fantasies I used to have involved my 3D professor. But sadly, I've only been a nude model for classes. It's more like work. :rolleyes:

I also have always wanted to be an erotic subject. The fantasies I used to have involved my 3D professor. But sadly, I've only been a nude model for classes. It's more like work. :rolleyes:

it can be (work). I've done a bit, myself. Mostly, I have been the one drawing, which is typically less about "fun and games". I have been lucky enough to have had private drawing sessions which were highly charged, though the overt intent was to create the drawings. *whew* that can be hard! (pun intended).

There was at least one other time, in a group life drawing session, where there was considerable "electricity". I was compelled to write a short story recounting it.

it can be (work). I've done a bit, myself. Mostly, I have been the one drawing, which is typically less about "fun and games". I have been lucky enough to have had private drawing sessions which were highly charged, though the overt intent was to create the drawings. *whew* that can be hard! (pun intended).

There was at least one other time, in a group life drawing session, where there was considerable "electricity". I was compelled to write a short story recounting it.

It is still hard to concentrate when you have an attractive model posing for you. I remember being a freshman, being very green and having my first male nude model. He was quite 'talented' and was very flexible. I remember trying not to move down the page past his abdominal area during class and having to try and concentrate through wet panties while my professor kept breezing by looking over my shoulder to check my work.
It's also a rush having 20 something set of eye balls on you while trying to hold a pose for a couple of hrs. :D

It is still hard to concentrate when you have an attractive model posing for you. I remember being a freshman, being very green and having my first male nude model. He was quite 'talented' and was very flexible. I remember trying not to move down the page past his abdominal area during class and having to try and concentrate through wet panties while my professor kept breezing by looking over my shoulder to check my work.
It's also a rush having 20 something set of eye balls on you while trying to hold a pose for a couple of hrs. :D

indeed!

As a gift for my husband :)

Which, of course, could be titillating and/or "upsetting" for a husband, depending on his comfort level, the gender of the artist, the "level" of eroticism of the pose..etc...

I hope it was well received!

Which, of course, could be titillating and/or "upsetting" for a husband, depending on his comfort level, the gender of the artist, the "level" of eroticism of the pose..etc...

I hope it was well received!

He arranged it :). a series of nude studies, but quite tame in the scheme of things

He arranged it :). a series of nude studies, but quite tame in the scheme of things

And the results?
Did you feel they were well executed?
Any talent there?

I am curious, did your husband attend the session?

(whups, gotta head out now. I'll check in again)

Last edited:
Back