Boys that act like girly sluts

you ARE getting me worked up.. the though of your hardness growing.. having me please it.. please
 
you ARE getting me worked up.. the though of your hardness growing.. having me please it.. please

First, I want you to watch me stroke. Watch me get it nice and hard and ready for you. You may touch yourself, but not me. Not yet.
 
Can I get closer ,, watching it slowly,, eyes growing bigger, throw dry, mezmorized
 
PLease I whisper just wanting it feeling such a need to have it , to please you, by your sexy slut
 
PLease I whisper just wanting it feeling such a need to have it , to please you, by your sexy slut

Seeing the look in your eyes, I can't wait any longer. I force myself into your mouth, burying myself, feeling your throat reject, then accept me, all the way down...
 
Seeing the look in your eyes, I can't wait any longer. I force myself into your mouth, burying myself, feeling your throat reject, then accept me, all the way down...

Opening for you, feeling it slide deep into my mouth, my throat holding it there until I feel your hips begin to move in and out, tightening my lips on the shaft, loving how wonderful it feels.
 
Opening for you, feeling it slide deep into my mouth, my throat holding it there until I feel your hips begin to move in and out, tightening my lips on the shaft, loving how wonderful it feels.

Are your touching yourself while I fuck your mouth, slut? You should be...I want to see you cum
 
I worked in a college bar as head of security so Isaw all kinds of guys and gals.This one couple would come in on a regular basis.He was very much a femboy,I didnt quite understand what she was doing with him.One time I was making my rounds and he was kneeling down picking something up off the floor and I noticed he was wearing a ladies silky lacey thong.

Me being the dominant person i am I immediately made a move to sepearate her from him and find out what there story was.She claimed she wore the apnties in the relationship.I told her what I wanted.Which was to have sex with her while he was tied to a chair in his panties and he could clean my cock after we were done.She started to hesitate and I said it wasnt a option.

We got upstairs from the bar where I stayed.She said she had a fantasy.I asked her what it was?She replied to see her boyfriend get peged!I said you two make me hard and he leaves his panties on.Needless to say he could suck cock as good as her.He was a great fuck for his first time.He loved to be spanked also so that heighened my arousal also.

His girlfriend loved the show and was ready immeadiately.Too bad for her he drained me so well.She rimmed his ass for the first time and cleaned my cum out as best as she could while fingering his butt.

Needless to say I was ready after watching her show.I wont bore you with the detail since this about femboys and men who like them in lingerie.Letsjust say i wont turn them away.
 
MMMMMM How slutty do you want me to be. I'll love to be "made" to be you slut. To suck you when you tell me to, to let you take my ass when you want.

This is exactly how I feel.

I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

Sometimes I wish i'd lost my gay virginity roleplaying a hooker

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect:heart:
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts:)

I did like it one time after being treated like a whore we cuddled together. Still, I'd kind of would like to try a romantic evening as a lady sometime, too, though I've enjoyed being a slut.
 
Back
Top