Incest with older sister

Hot Executive babe

The story I'd like to see is about a hot looking 30 something Executive and she is on the fast track. She attends a shower and it makes her think of the hole in her upwardly mobile life. At home she looks at her younger brother a failure in life that works as a Life Guard but is a hunk. Big Sissy gives him dinner and a special desert! He becomes her himbo and fuck boy.
 
Realistic adult incest story

A story of a boy that grows into manhood with a big crush on his older, busty and pretty sister. She marries at 18 and is seperated from her husband at 25. Now she is a single parent with two small kids and a job and does not date. Her mom is pushing her to get back into the dating pool. Mom offers to watch the grand children over a weekend and pushs the brother to take his sister out to a club on a friday night. The couple goes out but the sister does not seem to want to mingle. The couple start to dance together and she finds that her studdly brother makes her wet and has a great time. He takes her home and she asks him in for a drink. Sis has not been fucked in months and throws caution to the wind and throws her arms around his neck to kiss him and presses her body into his, pushing her groin into his cock. All his fansacies are coming true as sis takes off her sweater and bra pulling them up and over her head to expose her big titties with nipples the size of a baby bottle. This is his monment and he cups her tits and kisses sissy. He is in heaven as he pulls her skirt and panty down her waist and lays her naked on the couch and then watchs as his cock is buried in his sisters tight, wet pussy. Sister fucking at it's best!Sis becomes his cum slave and private whore.
 
My older sister and one of her girlfriend's had been drinking when I got home from school. They were giggling and let me have a drink. Then my sister dared her friend to touch my cock. Her friend said she would if my sister would first. After a little protest, my sister unzipped my pants and took out my cock. So her girlfriend touched it too, and I started to get real hard. Then my sister dared her friend to suck on it, and her friend again said she would if my sister would. Same thing, a little protest from my sister, then my sister dipped her head down and put her mouth on my cock. At the point, her friend got up and ran out of our apartment, scared/grossed out, as my sister ran after her. When my sister came back alone, though, she had me sit back and she knelt down and started sucking on me until I came. She only did it to me once after that - even though I wanted it a lot - but that was a hot experience for me.
 
WOW lucky guy

I wish my older sister would suck my cock. I'd do anything to fuck her. You are one lucky guy!
 
The look on her face

I will always remember the look on my older sister's face as I came inside her body for the first time. She was a devoriced mother with two children and I was helping her out. Sis would say that without out me they'd be in a bad way money wise. Sis was a pretty busty dark haired girl in her early 20's. Her friend was a stripper and sis considered stripping for the money. We talked about it and I asked her how'd she feel about men seeing her naked body or lap dancing for men. Sis claimed she could to it for the money. I dared her to strip and do a lap dance for me and backed up my words with $250.

Sis slowing undressed to a song, dancing around in her bra and panties. My cock was rock hard. The she unhooked her bra and held the cups to her breasts as she danced. Slowly she lowered the bra cups and her tits were wonderful and her nipples erect. Next the panty went slowly down her leg and her butt was to me and she was naked and finally turned to show me her pussy.

Sis sat in my lap facing me and did a slow sensual lap dance. She undid my zipper and then I lifted her to the couch and fucked my sister as I had always wanted to. We fucked all night and our relationship changed. She didn't need money as she was my woman then and stripped only for me. Sis became mine. Now she did not feel guilty about me helping her out as she repaid me every night. Her two kids were small and call me daddy. Sis has my baby on the way and people think we are a couple.
 
Sis as sexretary

I would like to see a story written about a man that hires his adult sister as his secretary. He works long hours in the office and needs a little stimulation. The sister is aware of his sexual attraction to her and gets a big raise and then become's his mistress. After hours when the office is closed she does a strip tease to reveal her large breasts and dance naked for her brother. His prodictivity increases as does her bonus. She gets to travel and attend business meeting and they sleep together on the trips. In the beginning the sister did it just for the money but as her brother fucks her, she starts to fall in love with her brother. She joins the mile high club when he fucks her on the plane. Then their other sister joins the office staff as his business increases and she becomes the man's second mistress. Three way with sis!
 
Slutty sister love at first orgasm

How about a story about a slutty sister. She is a quiet girl and had sought love from several boys who just fucked her and then bragged about her being a slut. She lives in a small town and one day her younger brother comes in and he has been in a fist fight. Slutty sister asks him why and he remarks that the fight was over her, a boy had called her a slut! She starts to sry and her brother holds her and tells her it is alright. They talk and form a plan she will stop dating and not have sex with anyone to save her reputation. In glee she kisses her brother and the kiss lengthens and does not break. Now his tongue is in her mouth and his arms around her body holding her to him and she arms are around his neck and she has her tongue in his mouth. The brother figures she is a slt anyway and undresses her and sucks her tits and eats her pussy. The brother then mounts his sister and rams his cock into her wet pussy. They fuck like bunnies all afternoon. He regrets taking advantage of his sister and she tells him it will help her plan as since she is fucking him her needs will be meet at home. Sister tells her brother no one else has eaten her pussy or made her cum like that or given her an orgasm. She fell in love with her brother with her first orgasm.
 
Everyman wants to fuck his sister or cousin

I have never meet a man that did not want to fuck his sister or a cousin!
 
Submissive sister

I would really like a story on a submissive older sister. She is 20 short and short blond hair with large breasts and pink nipples. Her brother is 18. The parents go away for a two week vacation vacation and he gets his chance. He enters her room and tells her to stip naked. She refuses and he stands her up and rips off her clothing. When he tells the sis to suck his cock again she refuses and he puts his sister over his knee to spank her heart shaped bottom. She struggles and her spanks her hard once and then twice. The sister is crying and she gets her five slaps on her butt and and he rubs her sore bottom and feels how wet her pussy is. She says no plase don't but he put shis finger inside her and tells her to be a good little slave girl. After her first orgasm she kneels before her brother master and slowly pulls out his cock to suck it. He comes in her mouth and picks her up and lays her on the bed. Sister spreads her legs and he undresses and mounts his slave. Over the weeks they decide that he will collar her and she is now the his sex slave sister.
 
Science fiction incest

I would like to read about settlers from Earth that have a mishap as everyone is froozen for the jump on a starship. Most of the men of the colony die due to a malfunction. Only several teenage males survive. In order to make a go of the colony they will have to put babies in all the young women. Jack is 18 and he has several sisters. His mother decides that they should be the first girls he gets pregnant and he should take care of family first and secondly get his cosuins pregnant before any other girls. Jack selects his oldest sister a busty pretty bookworm as his first lover. He takes her into his room and undresses her and palys with her perfectly round breasts capped with big red nipples. His harem grews with each day as first he selects a sister or cosuin and the girls compete for his cock.
 
Why are we only talking about incest between a brother and sister. What about 2 sisters or 2 brothers. Siblings sharing a bedroom because they're the same sex are more likely to have a sexual relationship.

In my case it started with my older sister teaching me how to masturbate and soon we were doing it to each other. Lasted for 5 years, and noone ever knew. We still get together now and then, just for fun.
 
Girl's night in!

I've done with my younger sister and a younger cousin. I introduced them to Bi & the pleasures of another woman. We all continue to luv our special "sleep-overs".
 
My sister and I shared a room for all of our teen years and always were able to pleasure each other. Mother walked in on us once, and never said a word. And she made no attempt to stop us. I guess she thought it was safer than having sex with boys, no diseases and no pregnancies.

I still have sex with my sister whenever we can, although we are both married with children. It's still the best.
 
Raping your sister

I'd like a story about a man that rapes his sister and she falls in love with him and his little cock slave. He is a businessman and visting his cock teasing sister who has teased him since they were teens. She is an exective and wants a real man in her life. Sister cock teases once too often and get's a big cock in her ass, mouth and pussy as a result. This is a story of a woman's empowerment through submission to her brother's big cock.

I wish I had a sister to fuck.
 
Back
Top