Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta scoot...thank you for the smiles Y
enjoy your night if I don't get back before you go:kiss:

being "up" is overrated :mad:

I got too much home cooking. no more naked torso pics for a few weeks.

I actually meant that as in mood. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Not sure about the naked torso pics.....you look pretty good tonight. No doubt in my mind any naked torso pic of you would come out as sexy as always. ;)

I actually meant that as in mood. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Not sure about the naked torso pics.....you look pretty good tonight. No doubt in my mind any naked torso pic of you would come out as sexy as always. ;)

oh... I have some that are not sexy. Like the whole last series of pics I took of myself a couple days ago:rolleyes:

oh... I have some that are not sexy. Like the whole last series of pics I took of myself a couple days ago:rolleyes:

I have a very difficult time imagining you as anything but sexy. :rolleyes:

But I know what you mean. I haven't been happy with anything about myself lately either.

So, uh.....any more pics? :D

I have a very difficult time imagining you as anything but sexy. :rolleyes:

But I know what you mean. I haven't been happy with anything about myself lately either.

So, uh.....any more pics? :D

Any more pics?
how's this for a pic?

Attachments

• Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 56
really?
glad to be of some service

*happy little sigh*

Thank you. Perfect.

Yes, really. Fridays are lonely during football season.

I try to keep busy....I painted my fence earlier and am still covered in paint. I need to shower at some point. But I checked in on here and became distracted. Now my daughter is asleep on the couch and my son is sleeping in my bed. And here I am. :rolleyes:

*happy little sigh*

Thank you. Perfect.

Yes, really. Fridays are lonely during football season.

I try to keep busy....I painted my fence earlier and am still covered in paint. I need to shower at some point. But I checked in on here and became distracted. Now my daughter is asleep on the couch and my son is sleeping in my bed. And here I am. :rolleyes:

not much room to get away is there?

not much room to get away is there?

There's always the bathroom I suppose. :rolleyes:

Speaking of which...I really should go shower and get to bed, as well as scoot the kids to their rooms. Early soccer game tomorrow.

Thanks for tonight...I really love your images. You're something special. :rose:

G'night.

There's always the bathroom I suppose. :rolleyes:

Speaking of which...I really should go shower and get to bed, as well as scoot the kids to their rooms. Early soccer game tomorrow.

Thanks for tonight...I really love your images. You're something special. :rose:

G'night.

hell... I think I'll stick with posting webcam pics! they are a lot faster and easier to post and you all seem to like them just as much.

then again... it is kinda fun breaking out the big camera and working with more elaborate imagery.

hell... I think I'll stick with posting webcam pics! they are a lot faster and easier to post and you all seem to like them just as much.

then again... it is kinda fun breaking out the big camera and working with more elaborate imagery.

Liked them VERY much, but...one of the things that I have always adored about your pictures is the thought that you put into them..the light...the shadow...the pose of your body...so yes..the big camera still has its place and always will:kiss:

After a long debate between me, myself and rida, we got to agree that

this

is our favorite from the web-cam series :)

of course we are imagining that the source of the smile is us :D

:rose:

I got the boredom blues.

there are things I could do... I just don't want to do them. the fact that it's a wonderfully beautiful day out isn't helping my situation at all either.

I got the boredom blues.

there are things I could do... I just don't want to do them. the fact that it's a wonderfully beautiful day out isn't helping my situation at all either.

I had them last night..it's kinda terrible...today is..well there are things I could do..but..like you I just don't feel like doing them...wouldn't go so far as to say beautiful here, but nice...come on over I'm sure I could find something we both want to do ;)

I had them last night..it's kinda terrible...today is..well there are things I could do..but..like you I just don't feel like doing them...wouldn't go so far as to say beautiful here, but nice...come on over I'm sure I could find something we both want to do ;)

yeah...
I wish it was at least raining... or looked as if it was going to rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back