How to knock a mans socks off in bed

lala247365

Virgin
So I want to really blow my mans mind in bed this weekend. Anyways I want to share my plan. If you have suggestions on things I should or shouldn't do please let me know! Also any sex tips would be great....

I wanted to start by getting dressed very sexy short nighty with some sexy heels. Hair and makeup done, ya know the works....

Walk into the room looking him in the eye and get on my knees unzip his pants and suck his dick until I can feel that he is close to cumming,,,,

The stand up and tell him something dirty about how I want to see him fucking someone else as that would really TURN me on..

Next push him onto the bed (slightly rough) and slaap his face a bit with my tits....

Get on top and RIDE him long and hard demanding that he not cum until he had recieved my permission....

After riding him for a while, moaning groaning and telling him how good he feels, Get up and bend over and tell him to fuck me....While he is fucking me tell him when he is about to cum to please do so in my mouth as I want his load on my mouth.....

This is my ideas......Should I add anything to spice it up even more??? change anything??? opinions?? ideas???

Your idea is hot!!! I have some suggestions. If you wear a short nighty, wear fuzzy slippers rather than heels and consider light makeup or none at all. What size are your tits? The bigger the better for slapping his face with them! Does your man have exceptional control? He will need it to survive being riden and fucking you after bringing him to the brink with oral.

Nice. Sounds like you like the control, so why wait until you're in the bedroom? Start the seduction earlier. You could send him hints by phone or text while he's at work, dress sexier and let him get glimpses, but be all business when he's home ("I need you to take out the trash" - then bend over to get something)...

I don't really have specific suggestions, just that getting me revved prior to the business end would add to it for me. Plus, dirty talk. Gets me going every time. The dirtier and more specific the better.

Why not do a bit of a striptease before you get to the actual sucking. Give him a sensual lapdance....celebrate the different ways your body can move. Rub him a little while his pants are still on and by the time you get to the unzipping he'll want it that much more.

One of the more interesting nights for me, was when...

My lady dressed up as a Geisha. All day she had been promising me something special so I was already hot as hell by the time I walked into her apartment. She had candles all over the bathroom and the bathwater already drawn.

She very sensuously undressed me and helped me into the tube, then bathed me with scented oils. When she was done she dried me off and held my hand as we walked to the bedroom where there were more candles. There she had a red rose and a card laying on the pillow. The card was very romantic telling me how much she loved me.

I got into bed and watched as she slowly opened her Japanese kimono. She started massaging my feet then worked her way up, giving me a full body massage; I was already hard but she gave me a slow blow job, licking and sucking, all time keeping me on the edge. When I was like a bar of steel, she mounted me and rode me until I exploded inside of her.

That was just the start of an all nighter.

Damn, I'm getting horny just thinking about it; I should write a story about that night.

lala, while that all sounds lovely, the truth is without knowing anything at all about the man in your life, it's awfully hard to suggest anything.

give us something to go on and we'll be more than happy to help. but in a void? that's a pretty tall order, honestly. help us help you.

ed

So I want to really blow my mans mind in bed this weekend. Anyways I want to share my plan. If you have suggestions on things I should or shouldn't do please let me know! Also any sex tips would be great....

I wanted to start by getting dressed very sexy short nighty with some sexy heels. Hair and makeup done, ya know the works....

Walk into the room looking him in the eye and get on my knees unzip his pants and suck his dick until I can feel that he is close to cumming,,,,

The stand up and tell him something dirty about how I want to see him fucking someone else as that would really TURN me on..

Next push him onto the bed (slightly rough) and slaap his face a bit with my tits....

Get on top and RIDE him long and hard demanding that he not cum until he had recieved my permission....

After riding him for a while, moaning groaning and telling him how good he feels, Get up and bend over and tell him to fuck me....While he is fucking me tell him when he is about to cum to please do so in my mouth as I want his load on my mouth.....

This is my ideas......Should I add anything to spice it up even more??? change anything??? opinions?? ideas???

Sounds pretty damned nice to me. If your man doesn't like your plans, then he's got some problems. Go for it.

I'm with Ed. Without knowing your man it's hard to give some really good advice about what's going to get his motor running.

Having said that, I think that your plan would knock the socks off any man I know of.

From a womans perspective I would suggest remembering to pamper yourself too. To pull off a night like that you need a buttload (no pun intended) of confidence. So, take a soak, shave your body, get dolled up, listen to whatever makes you feel sexy as hell, eat small meals so you don't feel bloated and if it were me I would masturbate ahead of time because it will get that Oxytocin running through your body and help to relax and excite you.

Best of luck!

Your initial ideas are bound to work. Just reading your post sent my bottle rocket into the air and it exploded with a resounding boom.

Good ideas! I once did something similar, but wasn't in lingerie, just going out clothes. I stopped off to tease him with some oral just before we went out, stopped, zipped him up and off we went. I then told him when we were half way to the restaurant I wasn't wearing knickers. The sex lasted pretty much most of the night when we got back in.

Good luck!

I have to laugh. After a weekend of very hot reunion sex I completely forgot that I bought all kinds of fun things for the bedroom (and other rooms) ... chocolate syrup, strawberries, restraints ...

What really turned him on most was some dirty talk in the throes of passion ... "I want you." ... "I want you on top." ... "I want you to come." ... I was if what ever he was feeling at the moment was amplified.

That sounds great, but maybe hard to last through as hot as it sounds. I don't know his specific triggers, but for myself, hearing you enjoy it, would be a big turn on. Knowing that your woman wants, NEEDS you, and absolutely loves it is huuugely exciting and makes it that much better. Like I said, my particular turn ons might not fit him, but it sounds really really great.

Your idea is hot!!! I have some suggestions. If you wear a short nighty, wear fuzzy slippers rather than heels and consider light makeup or none at all. What size are your tits? The bigger the better for slapping his face with them! Does your man have exceptional control? He will need it to survive being riden and fucking you after bringing him to the brink with oral.

Now we each have our own preferences, but before you throw on fuzzy slippers, you might wanna check on that one. For me, that wouldn't be a turn on at all. Again, not downing the post. I've just known very few guys that would rather fuzzy slippers than, say, five inch bright red heels. But that's just my friends and me.

But I think all of the things you mentioned would go down (see what I did there?) pretty well. The only one I saw a potential problem with could be the fucking another person one.

It sounds like you've got it under control. Hope it goes as planned.

Now we each have our own preferences, but before you throw on fuzzy slippers, you might wanna check on that one. For me, that wouldn't be a turn on at all. Again, not downing the post. I've just known very few guys that would rather fuzzy slippers than, say, five inch bright red heels. But that's just my friends and me.

But I think all of the things you mentioned would go down (see what I did there?) pretty well. The only one I saw a potential problem with could be the fucking another person one.

It sounds like you've got it under control. Hope it goes as planned.

Maybe a nice combination of the two ideas? :)

10016_92_alt01

I'm more a pointy heeled man myself. The higher and the pointier, the more I like them. Basically, if you look at the shoe and think, "How in Pmann's name am I supposed to walk in those??? Those things look so uncomfortable.", then you've found a pair of shoes Pmann likes.

I like strappy ones too.

I would have sex with these:

CL010119_01.jpg

And yes. I many I'd actually have sex with the shoes. That's how hot those are. Even better if a girl is in those shoes.

So to tie my comments back to the original post... Find out what your husband likes specifically. The plan sounds great. But it's the little nuances that are going to make it extra special. Does he like red heels or black? Closed toed or strappy? Pointy toe or rounded?

(I had a thing for shoes. Leave me alone.)

I dunno, you guys are right we don't know hubby's kinks, fetishes and interests...but she kinda had me with that for a hello.

Ya it's hard to say without knowing your guy, but, I do know one thing NOT to do that might help.

I have a phobia of being with a woman who doesn't deserve me, like if I dated below my station and now I'm stuck with her, and when she throws herself at me in desperation, it cheapens the whole experience and I end up feeling bad for taking advantage of her.

Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women. We're looking for that perfect 10 in our fantasies, even though it might be you right in front of us and we just can't see it.

So it's not so much what you choose to do with your guy, but that you do it with certainty. If you drag your breasts across his chest, do it slowly, deliberately, and look into his eyes from time to time if you can. If you hold him, do it with flare, one finger at a time like you are getting a good grip on a golf club handle. If you straddle him, lower yourself onto him and caress him with your sex, use your muscles, start and stop, let him feel you getting accustomed to him. It's not so much how hard you ride him but with how much attention. You can make him cum with a thought, but all the flogging in the world won't do it if his mind is somewhere else.

But like I said, without knowing him, I can only guess. This is what I would dearly love to do with a woman, but I'm not assertive enough to tell her what I want. And I feel silly reciprocating in the same way, even though I know she dearly wants me to be more sensual so she can get off too.

Mike

Mike, have you actually been with a woman?

Mike says:
Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women.

POPPYCOCK!!! Please, don't speak for men.

How about an update, lala? Are your man's socks still on or did you knock them off?

Ya it's hard to say without knowing your guy, but, I do know one thing NOT to do that might help.

I have a phobia of being with a woman who doesn't deserve me, like if I dated below my station and now I'm stuck with her, and when she throws herself at me in desperation, it cheapens the whole experience and I end up feeling bad for taking advantage of her.

Now realize that it's completely irrational, since I have trouble meeting women and am grateful for any intimacy that they give me. But realize that this is an instinctual thing for men, and it's one of the reasons we sometimes stray to other women. We're looking for that perfect 10 in our fantasies, even though it might be you right in front of us and we just can't see it.

So it's not so much what you choose to do with your guy, but that you do it with certainty. If you drag your breasts across his chest, do it slowly, deliberately, and look into his eyes from time to time if you can. If you hold him, do it with flare, one finger at a time like you are getting a good grip on a golf club handle. If you straddle him, lower yourself onto him and caress him with your sex, use your muscles, start and stop, let him feel you getting accustomed to him. It's not so much how hard you ride him but with how much attention. You can make him cum with a thought, but all the flogging in the world won't do it if his mind is somewhere else.

But like I said, without knowing him, I can only guess. This is what I would dearly love to do with a woman, but I'm not assertive enough to tell her what I want. And I feel silly reciprocating in the same way, even though I know she dearly wants me to be more sensual so she can get off too.

Mike

Very good insight Mike. How would you feel if your dated "above" your "station"?

Moan & hum directly in his ear while you're on top of him. Trust me, it'll work.

Back