JuanitaTNT - Saying "Hello"

juantnt

Literotica Guru
Greetings from the islands! We've been away for months, but wanted you all to know that we hadn't forgotten about you.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Greetings from the islands! We've been away for months, but wanted you all to know that we hadn't forgotten about you.

Welcome back! We hadn't forgotten about you two either! Afraid we might have lost you...but certainly not forgotten!! LOL!!

Nice tan lines! The island sun sure seems to be agreeing with Juanita! :)

Use a little more sunscreen dear, you want to keep that hot body healthy.

Wow!

attachment.php

You two have been missed by this Fella!

I hope things are awesome with you guys...literotically speaking,your thread and blog (I've lost it)were easily one of the best EVER on lit for Pervy little me.

Again, hoping things are better than great, and thanks for peeking in on us peekers!

And yep, she's timelessly HAWT.

I just shared with my bride that I posted a picture, and she can't wait to check in to see your comments. Shooting photos, and posting them, always manages to bring out the most adorable aspects of her libido! Can you imagine looking up to our balcony to see this???

It really is fun checking in!

attachment.php

Last edited:
I love how nice and hard her nipples are. They are standing up and begging to be touched or sucked

I just shared with my bride that I posted a picture, and she can't wait to check in to see your comments. Shooting photos, and posting them, always manages to bring out the most adorable aspects of her libido! Can you imagine looking up to our balcony to see this???

Glad you checked in! Now I can imagine it! Thx for an amazing visual :)

I forgot how much fun this is! Of course, taking the photos is fun too - and what happens AFTER taking photos is always the best:devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

Looks like another aloe treatment is needed......the volunteers are lining up!!!!

Every time I check back in, my wicked grin grows wider!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Since we're on the subject of wicked grins...

Does this look like a happy person to you?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice pics!!! I was thinking about you two the other day and wondered if you'd ever post again. Way to make a re-entry splash!!:D

Back