Do you have tits and wits?

1. It's possible for a guy to have multiple orgasms.
True
False
2. What percentage of men in relationships always have an orgasm during sex?
75%
55%
95%
3. What is the average length of a hard penis?
5 to 6 inches
3 to 4 inches
6 inches
4. If a guy thrusts too hard he could break his penis.
True
False
5. Who daydreams more while getting it on?
Men
Women
6. In America, most people's number of sexual partners is in the single digits.
True
False
7. In some parts of the country, girls have to get approval from their parents before waxing down there.
False
True
8. The clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis
False
True
9. "The bigger the feet, the bigger the meat."
False
True
10. Do guys have a G-Spot?
No
Yes
11. Intercourse burns as many calories as running a mile.
True
False
12. If a guy has a small flaccid penis, it won't be much larger when erect.
True
False
13. After the bedroom, what's the second most popular place couples get it on?
A public restroom
The car
14. Guys can fake orgasms too.
True
False

Tits and wits and funny bits…oh my! If you could entertain my mind and body then I think you would find me most agreeable. ;)

Hi.

My name is Linda I have medium tits but am told I am quite funny, PMS me!

I am a medical secretary for a private consultant

Hi.

My name is Linda I have medium tits but am told I am quite funny, PMS me!

I am a medical secretary for a private consultant

PMS you? How is this possible?

For the OP ...

I have only the tit part, sorry!

Good luck in your search.

:D

The title is just an attention grabber; and it must have worked because this ad has received over 1,000 views - Including you :D Thank you for the lovely reply.

I have to say, it's kind of hard being a guy on lit and finding a way of breaking through the crap of the personals section. Most men are like '27/m/horny - PM me. :rolleyes:' Women just have to put a giant F in the title and their inbox is filled within an hour or two.
Kudos to you for finding a most enjoyable way to break through the CRAP of the personals section. Yes, the title grabbed my attention - because it's so rare that guys posting online even seem to know what wit IS to begin with...much less make it a top priority when there are so many great tits out there to distract them. To be fair, same goes for a lot of girls - for so many chicks it seems that if the 'pen' is good enough then they don't care if there's a brain powering it (much less a witty one)! I'm one of the few that is attracted every bit as much (or more!) to the brain as to the physicality. Hope the docs are making progress in determining your prognosis. I'm no MD, so no help there, but I am a nurse...so please let me know if I could be of any assistance in providing any 'nursing interventions' while waiting for your diagnosis. :)

Tits and wits

Kudos to you for finding a most enjoyable way to break through the CRAP of the personals section. Yes, the title grabbed my attention - because it's so rare that guys posting online even seem to know what wit IS to begin with...much less make it a top priority when there are so many great tits out there to distract them. To be fair, same goes for a lot of girls - for so many chicks it seems that if the 'pen' is good enough then they don't care if there's a brain powering it (much less a witty one)! I'm one of the few that is attracted every bit as much (or more!) to the brain as to the physicality. Hope the docs are making progress in determining your prognosis. I'm no MD, so no help there, but I am a nurse...so please let me know if I could be of any assistance in providing any 'nursing interventions' while waiting for your diagnosis. :)

The pen is (metaphorically or euphemistically) mightier than the sword.

Back