In love with a lesbian, dammit!

7Square

Virgin
Fell in love with a girl who just turns out to be a lesbian! I have a major crash on her but she says to me she loves a fucking fat female who acts and looks like a ugly guy!!!!
What am I supposed to do? I do want to beat that fucking fat ass shit out of her... But I can't for 'she' is not 'he' but 'she'!!! Why don't girls like guys? Why why why...
:devil: :devil: :devil:

7Square said:
Fell in love with a girl who just turns out to be a lesbian! I have a major crash on her but she says to me she loves a fucking fat female who acts and looks like a ugly guy!!!!
What am I supposed to do? I do want to beat that fucking fat ass shit out of her... But I can't for 'she' is not 'he' but 'she'!!! Why don't girls like guys? Why why why...
because you have cooties.

get a sex change.

7Square said:

I totally think you should beat the fat lesbo into a bloody pulp, because chicks dig jail time.

7Square said:
What am I supposed to do?

Make a suit out of doll parts.

Have it rub the lotion on its skin and, if it doesn't, tell it it'll get the hose again.

RoryN said:

Have it rub the lotion on its skin and, if it doesn't, tell it it'll get the hose again.

*spitting out drink*

That was fucking hilarious!!! Well said!!!! :D

Darkest Lord said:
Love hurts. Go find someone else out there. :rolleyes:

That's what I need! Thx dude!
I just don't get it. I have been felt negative about gay people ever since!!!

7Square said:
I just don't get it. I have been felt negative about gay people ever since!!!

ps-beautifulmind_001_big-770701.jpg

Mr. Show said:
Chasing Amy

I was thinking of "Pink Triangle" by Weezer, but that works too

I'm dumb she's a lesbian/ I thought I had found the one

7Square said:

There are three or four good clues right there in your post.

I have the same problem and I sympathise with you completely. When I found out that my girlfriend was a lesbian I was crushed.

7Square said:

Do what everybody else does when they fall in love with someone who isn't available. Live with it. Deal with it. Eat Haagen Dazs (I recommend the Bailey's Irish Cream). Scream. Curse. Write. Whatever works for you. Just don't go jumping off any bridges. :kiss:

7Square said:
yeah sure.......wasnt that a movie?

RoryN said:

OMG! Classic!

7Square said:

I'm almost certain that's not how the White Stripes song goes.

7Square said:

it's not that girls don't like guys. we do. lesbians -- that's actually a myth. a clever story we made up to avoid guys like you. it's sort of a double insult, really. not only did she NOT want you -- you repulsed her so much she's gone and turned gay.

and you realise, of course, that's what happened her. you creeped her the fuck out, and she went and turned gay.

It makes no difference she's a lesbo, she's unavailable, and believe me you're not alone in falling for someone who's unavailable. Where I'm from if you happen to fall for someone, anyone, guess what... unavailable.

kbate said:
I have the same problem and I sympathise with you completely. When I found out that my girlfriend was a lesbian I was crushed.
That must have been devistating.

Well, I'm sure this whole thread is a troll, but it reminds me of a song by a group called Floydband - "I'm in love with a lesbian..."

"I'm in love with a lesbian/She won't do me 'cause I'm a man..."

Oh yeah, I just remembered the album's name - I Burped and Puke Came Out My Nose!

It also reminds me of my brother's friend just blurting out "I WANNA FUCK A GAY CHICK!" once...

Last edited:
Back