Having Trouble Reaching Orgasm? Here's What Might Help

I wish I knew how to get Yahoo (or whatever it is doing it) to stop behaving like a nanny and claiming a DNS error, 3 seconds after finding the page.
If anyone knows the answer, do please advise
(Athlon PC, XP sp3, Firefox v31)

Oh boy, gender based sex responsibility debate ... here we go. (Rings the Bell)

Now, I don't take sides on whose responsibility it is to achieve ... their own ... orgasms. :rolleyes:.

I just know that I would offer myself as a erm ... mouth to labia ... facilitator to test both sides of the developing issue. ;)

I imagine we would need two focus groups.

1. Women that fantasize while receiving emergency mouth to labia CPR.

2. Women that don't fantasize while receiving emergency mouth to labia CPR.

I'm all about the research.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical practitioner but might pretend to be one. Research might include many useful sex-toys, the use of fingers, passionate sexual dialogue, jokes of ill repute and obscene amounts of kinkiness. :cattail:

Montanos

So, in other words, you're not a doctor, but you DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, yes? ;)

Is this shit for real?

So women who are having no erotic thoughts are having sex, no surprise there.

That the same women aren't achieving orgasm, no fucking way, really? They weren't horny or really interested in sex, 'cause if they were they'd of been thinking erotic thoughts, and the "professional" advice is to think erotic thoughts.

So basically for those that can't translate BS, don't have sex unless you, um like want to.

Now, beyond the BS

Step 1: know how to orgasm alone
Step 2: if not achieving orgasm with partner, incorporate techniques from step 1
Step 3: show partner what makes you orgasm so that you can sit back and enjoy on occasion and learn and do the same for partner
Step 4: don't expect to orgasm every time, just fucking enjoy what's happening

The above steps apply equally to all sexes and pairings.

In some cases, fantasizing is just so much easier than trying to explain.

So, men. Do y'all get off on physical sensation alone, or do you need the thinky thoughts, too?

Surely it's a combination of senses: touch, sound, sight AND thoughts. Give it all and get it all . . . with luck!

So, men. Do y'all get off on physical sensation alone, or do you need the thinky thoughts, too?

There are a lot of men that cum through physical sensation, and that's that.

I WISH TO GOD I was one of them. I believe I posted that before.

I once had a woman provide me oral stimulation for 25 to 30 minutes (maybe more, but I won't attest to it in court) with me being only MILDLY aroused. She did not enjoy the fact I wasn't reaching orgasm ... or even near the vicinity of it.

That's the sort of thing that I don't like doing: hurting the feelings of my bed partner.

SO, to answer your question. NO. Not all men get off on physical sensation alone.

Montanos

There are a lot of men that cum through physical sensation, and that's that.

I WISH TO GOD I was one of them. I believe I posted that before.

I once had a woman provide me oral stimulation for 25 to 30 minutes (maybe more, but I won't attest to it in court) with me being only MILDLY aroused. She did not enjoy the fact I wasn't reaching orgasm ... or even near the vicinity of it.

That's the sort of thing that I don't like doing: hurting the feelings of my bed partner.

SO, to answer your question. NO. Not all men get off on physical sensation alone.

Montanos

Thanks for answering my question. I was hoping someone would. :)

So if you don't mind me prying, what else does it take? Do you fantasize during sex?

I will try to be tasteful in my reply.

I cannot provide a blanket statement of what I have done or not done during sex and allow it to apply to every event. I am quite sure I might fantasize about -something- during the exchange of pleasure. Then again, I might not.

Perhaps what is most important is ... trust. Trust allows relaxation, enjoyment and the elimination of anxieties.

With trust lovers can share their most taboo desires without feeling judged or critiqued. They can be themselves.

Sex, the type of sex that is mind numbingly great, is about trust.

Montanos

Last edited:
I am typing this only to make the message long enough here is the real message

DUH!

I will try to be tasteful in my reply.

I cannot provide a blanket statement of what I have done or not done during sex and allow it to apply to every event. I am quite sure I might fantasize about -something- during the exchange of pleasure. Then again, I might not.

Perhaps what is most important is ... trust. Trust allows relaxation, enjoyment and the elimination of anxieties.

With trust lovers can share their most taboo desires without feeling judged or critiqued. They can be themselves.

Sex, the type of sex that is mind numbingly great, is about trust.

Montanos

How very true.

Back