care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch sorry to hear that, I have 2 cats ...so ya I know what your going through. ( other cat issues )

It's been interesting. Just got back from taking my cat to the vet. She's developed arthritis.

Sorry about your cat - hope the vet can help. Did they prescribe glucosamine?

Sorry about your date - I have heard of "eat and run" dates but kind of different than what you wrote about

Sorry about your cat - hope the vet can help. Did they prescribe glucosamine?

Sorry about your date - I have heard of "eat and run" dates but kind of different than what you wrote about

No, but she got something that apparently she throws up, so this will be a fun 2 weeks...

http://******/1fjVeoZ

Hey guys! If 30 of you vote for me in this contest, I'll post a full front nude!

Do ittttttt for the titties and more.

You can't vote unless you are on Facebook? That's warped! However I see this morning you have 38 total votes which is great! I would vote but I am not on FB! :confused:

I need a dress for wedding season!!

Which oneeeee???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 523
For me it would be the flatter blue, second from the left. It's simpler and allows your body to shine through.

Which oneeeee???

I prefer the dress that you take off :)

I know - cheesy answer

The first blue on the left - all would be lovely though with that pretty face of yours (and great body) - but first the pretty face

Last edited:
OK is this a trick question. three are the same dress in different colors and the 4th one is very similar. I think I would need to see them on you and your body style. The mod's are not the same as yours. You have much better curves!!!

OK is this a trick question. three are the same dress in different colors and the 4th one is very similar. I think I would need to see them on you and your body style. The mod's are not the same as yours. You have much better curves!!!

Haha well unfortunately they're an online company, so imma have to order one and see what happens

I love the green. You would look so incredibly sexy in that. I hope we get to see the result!

Which oneeeee???

I'd say one of the 2 middle ones! Either the blue that the brunette is wearing, or the green. You have absolutely gorgeous eyes, and I think that green would just make them pop!

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, arthritis and throwing up, poor kitty.

Which oneeeee???

2nd from the left. In the purple.
The sash for a belt wouldn't really fit you I don't think.

Heh, and I wouldn't worry about a tripping cat until you find it passed out halfway up the curtains chasing imaginary birds.

I have to agree with the consensus of the two middle ones, as well as gsrs' statement of whichever makes your ass look the best :)

How are you doing today, aside from your kitty not doing so well :(

I have to agree with the consensus of the two middle ones, as well as gsrs' statement of whichever makes your ass look the best :)

How are you doing today, aside from your kitty not doing so well :(

I'm good, bit bored though, should probably just go workout already. Cleaned the crap out of my kitchen already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back