BEST song to fuck to..

Sex &Music

If you are like me and have music and sex running through your head all day long.. I want to know what song/songs you like to fuck to..

I write porn as often as I can and it gets me in the mood to have music playing while I write down all my dirtiest.. Little .. Secrets..... I might publish on here but right now all my creative juices are going into a book to be published.. I might give you a sneak peak.. every now and then .. Especially if the song you name inspires a particular juicy scene. ..

Tell me what your favorite song is please? :rose:

I LOVE ROCK & ROLL... Joan Jett
Rapture... Blondie
 
Oldies, relative to most of this list, but the buttons get pushed:

Pussy - Lords of Acid (or the Power Is Mine, now that I think of it)
Tell Me - Billie Myers (hot video, too)
Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
Feelin Love - Paula Cole
This Corrosion - Sisters of Mercy (or the entire Floodland album)

Middle Eastern dance music, in general, makes my whole body want to move. I say this as someone who cannot dance...at least vertically. ;)
 
I'm more of a "slow and deep" than a "hard and fast" kind of girl....

Janet Jackson - Rope Burn
Miguel - Use me
Goapele - Play
Floetry - Say Yes

Very slow. Very deep. Damn.
 
Depends wildly on my mood. It might be something dark and brooding like Black Milk by Massive Attack, or Overcome by Tricky. Or maybe Pistol Grip Pump by Rage Against the Machine. If I'm feeling gentle and tender, I like classical guitar or maybe Ray Lamontagne.

J
 
NIN usually does a lot of teasing and pleasing, but my favourite at the moment is Fehu by Wardruna, if anyone has watched the t.v show vikings - that's the one where they go off on a raid.The last one minute is pretty ideal for a frenzy fuck :D
 
"darling nikki" - I knew a girl named nikki, I guess u could say she was a sex fiend. I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine. she said howd u like to waste some time And I could not resist when I saw Little Nikki grind!

"Gett Off"
"Cream"
"Purple Rain" all from Prince

"Without you" by Motley Crue

"Barracuda" by Heart

"If I close my eyes forever" Ozzy and Lita Ford

"Walk this way" Aerosmith

"Black" Pearl Jam

"November Rain" Guns N Roses

"Bed of Roses" Bon Jovi

"Unskinny Bop" Poison

These are some of my favorites.
 
Anything uptempo and intensely repetitive.

This is my preference in most things, and may explain why most of my friends are squirrels.

HAH! Same here. I do like techno / house music, although I don't have many squirrel friends ;)
 
Hmmmm...I think it definitely depends on the mood you are going for. In the past I had a playmate who would choose music for every scenario. It could be quite kinky...and lead to a lot of great role play. I wish I could give you specific examples but honestly I don't know what we were listening to half the time - I just know it added to the excitement and fun of it all. He was a bit of a hipster so his music was "underground" and "cool". Which explains why I had no clue what it was...

I can definitely tell you what isn't good though - Ice Ice Baby. Totally killed the mood although we were both cracking up. Still - lesson learned...turn those ipods off shuffle!
 
No doubt about it my favorite would be "kiss from a rose" by Seal. Whatever the reason this song really gets into me....
 
A good fucking song...

Rapture by Blondie
*take out the rap part*
 
Back
Top