As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
anal before lunchtime just doesn't sound right :-(

I have to stop crossing my legs. I keep forgetting. It is getting on my nerves.
I want my feet on the floor.

It feels better and I cross my legs too much. It is not good.

are you sitting down a lot for your work?

i'm back & forth from my desk all the time, but when i'm sitting for long stretches of time i curl one foot under me, let the other leg kinda dangle. with shoes off, of course :)

are you sitting down a lot for your work?

i'm back & forth from my desk all the time, but when i'm sitting for long stretches of time i curl one foot under me, let the other leg kinda dangle. with shoes off, of course :)
I hardly sit at all when I am working. Every time I do sit in a chair, the left leg swings over the right like it has it's own brain. I fucking sick of it doing that.

So you sit on your foot! That is not good for circulation either.

I hardly sit at all when I am working. Every time I do sit in a chair, the left leg swings over the right like it has it's own brain. I fucking sick of it doing that.

So you sit on your foot! That is not good for circulation either.

yeah i know, but it's comfy

if you're tired of crossing your legs then try this: when you go to sit down, kneel into the chair. what i mean is, drop your left knee down low and kneel down beside the chair, but instead of going all the way to the floor you just shift your ass over to the right and into the chair seat, but keeping your left knee pointed downward as much as possible, wth your foot sorta back behind you a little bit.

yeah i know, but it's comfy

if you're tired of crossing your legs then try this: when you go to sit down, kneel into the chair. what i mean is, drop your left knee down low and kneel down beside the chair, but instead of going all the way to the floor you just shift your ass over to the right and into the chair seat, but keeping your left knee pointed downward as much as possible, wth your foot sorta back behind you a little bit.
I was hoping my old lover would rope my ankles to the chair but he thinks that is weird so we broke up again.

I was hoping my old lover would rope my ankles to the chair but he thinks that is weird so we broke up again.

that *is* weird

handcuffing your ankles to the chair is much quicker and easier.
what's wrong with you?

I stopped asking myself that question. I just tell myself to shut the fuck up and go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back