Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Something About Jayden by Rawiya M/M Release



You can never tell a book by it’s cover!

On the surface, Isaac Bridges has it all; wealth, a beautiful wife, and a successful career. But deep down, he desires Denton & Associates back under his family’s name and a male lover he can call his own.
Enter Jayden Demario, a handsome college student looking to make a career in advertising. Underneath the pretty exterior, Jayden is a very damaged young man. Thrown out on the streets by his stepfather at 15, Jayden’s only concern is to make something of himself to move his “madre” from the tough neighborhood.

Jayden has no time for love, especially not with a closeted married man who runs the company he interns at and Isaac can ill afford to out himself to the homophobic CEO at Denton.
Will the sparks between the two men cost them their livelihood?

Excerpt (PG)

After scarfing down a very unappetizing meal, Isaac and Jayden headed back upstairs to ICU to sit in the waiting room. Jayden still hadn’t spoken with the doctor who unfortunately had been called away to an emergency surgery.
When the elevator reached the appropriate floor, Isaac waved Jayden ahead, and they made their way down the long quiet hallway. Right now, Lydia was the only person in ICU which meant he and Jayden were the only visitors this evening.
Jayden took his hand, gripping it tightly. His dark brown eyes met Isaac’s gaze. “Thanks for the meal. It wasn’t very good, but at least it filled my belly.”
“True, very true.” Isaac walked with him, loving this time they were spending together despite the circumstances. There were things they didn’t know about one another, but this experience did bring them closer. “You all right, Jayden?”
“Yes, as good as I’ll ever be, considering.” Jayden looked away a moment and stopped abruptly. “Can we go in here a moment? I’d like to say a few prayers for mi madre.”
Isaac leaned, shifting his weight on one foot. He placed his hands behind his back, thinking this was something Jayden should do alone. He hadn’t been in any kind of church or chapel since Jesus was a child. “You sure? Prayer is such a private thing. I’m really not all that religious.”
“Oh, Isaac, please. Cut the act, okay? I want you with me. If we’re going to be a couple, you gotta accept my faith, right?” Jayden pulled his rosary from under his collar. “Please. I wanna say prayers for her and us. I need some divine guidance right now.”
Isaac nodded and followed Jayden inside the chapel, walking slowly behind him. A row of small pews flanked both sides of the room with an aisle leading to a kneeling bench filled with candles. In front hung a large picture of Jesus dressed in a shiny white gown rising above the ground with a halo above his head.
Isaac made the sign of the cross and stood behind Jayden with his head lowered. He was a little embarrassed he hadn’t been anywhere near a church since his mom died. His parents weren’t deeply religious either, but they did consider themselves Christians.
Jayden knelt in front of the picture, holding onto his necklace and kissing the cross. He looked back at Isaac and patted the space next to him. “Come on. Please sit with me. Jesus takes all comers, even those who’ve sinned outright. He always forgives.”
Isaac did as he was instructed, taking the space next to Jayden. He bowed his head and said nothing, only listened to Jayden’s words.
“Dear Father, please help my mother to recover. She’s all I have right now, and I hope you can grant her more years to see me off in my career and my personal life. Bless Miss Bertha for being a wonderful second mother, and the memory of Mr. Alan Murdock, who will always be very special to me. Also, Father, please bless the man next to me. My boss, my friend, my lover-to-be, Isaac Bridges. He meant no harm to me or, most importantly, to you. Give us both the strength to carry on together and show us the way to go to achieve true happiness. I am your humble servant, and I ask for your guidance and mercy. Thank you always for the great gifts and miracles, dear God. In Jesus’s name, I pray. Amen.”
Isaac moistened his lips and leaned his head forward, not wanting Jayden to see him cry. He clutched his chest, feeling his heart thud. He swallowed the lump in his throat and heaved in air. Jayden’s prayers affected him in such a way he couldn’t help but get emotional.
Jayden’s words were so simple and yet they were the most powerful he’d ever heard. Isaac had never been touched by any man like this, let alone a young man mature beyond his years. Isaac felt horrible for deceiving him and anyone else he’d come in contact with. He could make it all better by just coming out of the closet, and as soon as he got the chance he’d reveal his true self to everyone.
“You okay, Isaac?” Jayden’s voice rang out like an alarm in his ears. “Are you crying? Did I upset you, or say something wrong?”
Isaac sighed and shook his head, quickly wiping his face before he rose. “You’re amazing, you know that? I s—wait, no—I don’t do that.” Isaac added a laugh. “I have never met a man like you, Jayden. You move me. You’re just too good… You’re…”
“No, not really.” Jayden curled his loose hair behind his ears. “Momma taught me well is all. After my dad threw me out, she, Bertha, and Mr. Murdock raised me as a tag team.”

ARe - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-somethingaboutjayden-1628246-148.html

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Something-About-Jayden-Rawiya-ebook/dp/B00NN5JEJ2/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

Payhip - https://payhip.com/b/QH1b

Kobo - http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/something-about-jayden
 
Rerelease of The Harvest: Taken (book #1) by M. A. Church

Aliens?
Spaceships?
Breeding programs?
And life-changing events that’ll take me on a journey which will lead to the love of a lifetime.


*NOTE: This is a previously published work, but new material has been added.*


ARe - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theharvesttaken-1638245-145.html

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Taken...1412284046&sr=1-3&keywords=The+Harvest:+TAken

Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/481145



Blurb:
In the year 2050, humanity finds out they are indeed not alone.

Massive space ships appear without warning above the capital cities of all major nations. The planet Tah'Nar is dying. Chemical warfare has reduced the once-intersexed warrior race to sterility. They need fresh DNA in order to reproduce and have an idea for a harvesting program... and so they turn to Earth.

Earth governments negotiate a lottery, and Dale Michael assumes he's safe since he's under the Harvest age limit. How wrong he is. He's illegally harvested and claimed by Tah'Narian starship captain Keyno Shou. From the moment Keyno sees Dale, he knows he must claim the spirited human male for his own. What he doesn’t expect is a spitfire with a mind of his own—and a deadly disease that will require a risky procedure to cure.



Excerpt:
I was seventeen when the aliens first appeared, so my parents assumed I was safe. The final collection would occur before I turned twenty-three. I didn’t fall within the guidelines the aliens had established, so I thought I had nothing to fear.

I was wrong.

Exactly one week before my twenty-third birthday, an extraction team showed up to collect me. My parents were distraught, and I fought them, but nothing stopped them from taking me. Somebody somewhere had made a terrible mistake. But no one would listen to me.

“I’m not supposed to be collected!” Men in SWAT gear dragged me to a waiting van. One of the aliens stood off to the side, watching. I dug my feet into the ground, trying to halt their progress. Two human soldiers were beside me, trying to secure my arms behind my back, but I kept twisting and jerking, frantic to break their hold on me. “Listen to me! I’m only twenty-two years old.”

“Son of a bitch, stop jumping around, you little fag,” the man to the right of me hissed as he grabbed at my wrist and twisted.

“Fuck!” I yelled as pain radiated up my arm. I managed to get my other arm free long enough to get in a good solid shot at the asshole who was currently trying to twist my hand off. I busted his nose. Anger boiled in his eyes as he whipped his arm back to strike me.

Before the blow could land, the Tah’Narian with the extraction team jerked the man away from me by the front of his shirt. Another human took his team member’s place immediately, but my focus was on the alien, not the other man holding my arm.

The alien lifted the human completely off the ground and shook him like a rag doll, snapping his head back and forth. The Tah’Narian's low growls sent shivers up my spine as he spoke to the team member. And his strength was astounding. The man the alien lifted wasn’t a small guy, by any means, and he lifted him with one hand. Then he tossed the guy to the ground, pointed at me and babbled something I couldn’t understand.
 

Attachments

  • TheHarvest_Taken_200.jpg
    TheHarvest_Taken_200.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
My Short Story Series

When Rachel Richey became a high school teacher she left behind the life of submissive debauchery she explored in college. She had been introduced to BDSM by her husband but now some 8 years later she is divorced and faces life alone. But someone knows about her past and wants to return her to her submissiveness.


https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/17311
 
Presenting Witches Brew

Dylan had wandered out on one last hurrah for the semester, a hiking trip through North Carolina on the new Mountains to Sea trail, heading west into the mountains. Beckoned by an odd formation of clouds he wandered off the path, seeking their source, and not expecting in the least what fate had in store for him


Witches Brew on Smashwords
 
In The Forever Man, Literotica authors sr71plt and Sabb come together as Stephen Kessel to combine Australian and American legends in a bittersweet GM Romance set in Sydney. Relaunched in a new edition by BarbarianSpy on 10 October 2015.


BLURB:

A Moving Story of Gay Men Finding Love in War and Peace.

The Forever Man is an inspirational gay romance set in Sydney today and in the past, and briefly in the pacific islands during WWII.

Wanting “forever,” Allen leaves New York and follows his Australian lover back to Sydney. But when he arrives and reunites with Daren, he discovers that their relationship is not what he had thought. Instead he finds that a word chalked on the sidewalks of Sydney is what tugs at him, urging him to stay.

On the streets of Sydney, young Corey has found what he didn’t even know he was looking for and has his “forever,” a strange one for a young gay man, but one that satisfies him anyway.

The life and writing of a long-dead famous Australian poet and soldier brings these two men together in a most unexpected way, but it is the power of “forever” that also keeps them apart.


EXCERPT:

As the first light of dawn touched the sky, we had one last kiss and embrace before I quietly snuck out of his room and back to the radio hut barracks. I crawled into my bed but didn’t sleep. I couldn’t. We were wakened early and packed the last of our things and took them down to the beach to where the nuns and villagers were already mingling nervously saying good-bye. Then I went with two others to blow the charges we had set on the radio masts, and by midday we had brought the four big radio aerials tumbling safely down onto the sand and into the jungle. When we got back to the beach, the evacuation ship was already getting steam up, and they had long ago finished loading up the baggage and all of the radio equipment that could be removed.

Last to leave the island were the nuns and us. The big islander women nuns who were evacuated had to be pushed up the rope ladders hanging down the ship’s side, and this was a great embarrassment to the men who had to help them up. Matron called out loudly, “Keep your eyes down men; God will know if you look up.” And everyone obeyed her. The big women finally made the railing of the ship and were pulled over to tumble onto the deck, their habits fluttering in the breeze and exposing their bare, honey-brown legs.

Last of them to go up was Matron, and she looked daggers at the man who tried to help her. Unaided, she laboriously climbed the dozen rungs on her own. But even she didn’t make it onto the deck without collapsing.

When I was on board, I looked toward the beach we had been taken from and waved to Malcolm and the islanders who had come to watch us leave. The three novices who hadn’t wanted to go had had their habits taken from them and now stood in a huddle in colourful sarongs, obviously crying to see their companions leave and waving wildly to them as the ship got under way.

The next boat they would see arrive we all knew would almost certainly be a Japanese navy boat.

That night I dreamed of Malcolm. Since the night of his birthday, when we had got drunk on the beach and staggered back to a patch of grass beneath some palm trees and collapsed together, we had been lovers. He claimed he had been charmed that he’d come on to me on the beach, a Martell, drinking Martell cognac, and I told him “what else would a Martell drink?” although the truth of the matter was that it was the only decent liquor we had on the island, left there when a French exporter evacuated at the first opportunity and packed up so fast he missed a case of it. We had literally fallen into each other’s arms that night. I was experienced, I knew what I was doing, while Malcolm was a virgin and uncertain what he wanted. But I wanted him desperately. I had ached for him from almost the first time I saw him.

Our lovemaking was never wild, even the first time, and we never cried out in the heat of passion as I had before. It was a small island, and nowhere was far from someone’s hut. In the tropical heat the windows were always open, and when we made love in his room, we knew that even small sounds travelled across the mission’s compound to the sisters’ dormitory and the Matron’s room.

I was experienced. But with Malcolm it was different. I was the taker and I wanted him to myself, forever.

“Forever is a long time,” he said.

“Not long enough,” I whispered back.


1646751.jpg
 
To mark Halloween, BarbarianSpy, on 11 October 2015 relaunched an expanded edition of the GM “the Devil made me do it” short story anthology, DevilMENt, by habu (a pen name of Literotica author, sr71plt).


BLURB:

Did the Devil Make Him do It?

What would the hallowing season of the year be without a bit of devilment? In these ten short stories, the devil appears—or doesn't appear or, scary thought, appears to not be the most evil force that can visit earth. And he comes in all, or at least some aspect, of his glory. The young male protagonists of these stories learn not only what a deal with the devil can get you but also what selling your soul entails. Many (but not all) of these strapping young men find that it's a more tolerable, pleasurable even, price than they had imagined.

The devil comes in many forms, both externally and internally, but everything devilish in DevilMENt comes with the purpose to possess young men—and their souls—fully.

This is an expanded relaunch of the eXcessica anthology of the same title.


EXCERPT:

From "The Devil Made Me Do It":

"Are you OK? Do you need a lift somewhere?" The voice was rich and silky and, for some reason, filled Aaron with relief. He looked up. He'd been so worked up that he hadn't seen the sleek, black limousine glide up beside him and stop. The rear passenger door was open, and the voice reached out from the interior to enfold and caress him.

But Aaron couldn't reply. He was on the verge of tears again, whether it was from frustration and anger and hopelessness or from relief he couldn't say.

"You need help, I can see. And you need to get home. You should not be out here like this at night. And you're hurt. You need comfort. Come into the car, and I will take care of you."

Aaron felt his feet move, and he was climbing into the backseat of the limousine. As soon as he clicked the door shut, the limousine's engine purred and the vehicle slid out onto the road. It was only a short distance up the road that they came to a crossover, and the vehicle did a smooth, almost floating, U-turn onto the other side of the road and moved back toward where they'd come from.

"Uh. I need to go to the college. To Milbank."

"Milbank is in this direction," the voice purred. "Don't worry. We will see you home."

Aaron turned and looked across the seat into the darkness. His traveling companion was wrapped in a cloak and the dark shadows. Aaron only had the sensation of sharp features, dark complexion, a black goatee of a beard, and piercing eyes. He looked away from the eyes. He had the sensation that when they made eye contact, the figure in the corner held him in thrall. Hands appeared from inside the cloak—moving as the figure spoke in a soothing, melodic baritone. The fingers of the hands were slender and long, the nails well manicured and especially long for a man—and seemed to be filed into points.

The fingers were feminine, but the voice masculine. Aaron was confused.

"How did you . . . ?"

"How did I what, Aaron?"

Aaron was nonplused. "I don't understand."

"It's enough now that I understand, Aaron. I understand all about you. I know you as no other person knows you. And I know what has happened to you this night."

"You know?" Aaron asked in a hushed whisper. "Who? How? Why are you here?"

"I am here because you summoned me, Aaron. I did not know you were capable of it. I'd never thought you might be one."


1647206.jpg
 
Erotic Fairy Tales: The Lesbian Mermaid

Blurb:

Getting some tail is taken a bit literally in this erotic fairy tale. Princess Laela takes her secret lover to a sunken ship for some private time. When their secret is exposed and Laela gets betrothed to a merman, she must think fast and do things she has never done before.

Excerpt:

Princess Laela took the opportunity to look up Stacien’s skirt to watch the way her tail moved when she swam for the door. The fabric drifted up just enough to show her green scales. Stacien pulled the door to the side to expose a closet. Most of the garments had been taken or worn down by the elements, but a few remained. “The humans have closets and clothes just like we do!”

“Not quite like we do,” Laela said. Most of the clothes left were those that were useless to merfolk.

“Oh, I see what you mean.” Stacien held up an article of clothing. “What the hell are these?”

“Those are called pants,” Laela said. “The humans wear them to cover their legs.”

“You mean, they don’t wear skirts and dresses like we do?”

“Just the women, and not all the time.”

“That royal tutor taught you a lot about humans, didn’t she?”

“Those aliens fascinate me, so I had a lot of questions for Ubaldina.” Laela spotted a stack of books on a shelf in the closet. She was excited to test her knowledge of human script, but the pages ripped to pieces when she picked one up. Human made paper wasn’t designed to last underwater.

“I want to keep this as a souvenir.” Stacien held the pants to her skirt as if seeing if they would fit. The crotch was right where Laela imagined Stacien’s sex to be and the legs ended just above Stacien’s tailfins.
 
My first story was recently published. It's called "Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story", and it's available at Lot's Cave and Smashwords.

Blurb:

When several of his jockstraps go missing, 18-year old Max asks his mom if they're disappearing in the wash. She mulls the situation with him, caressing the fabric of one with her fingertips. Perhaps she should examine the ratty one he just came home from practice in. Would he mind slipping it off so she can see how it fits? Don’t be shy; mom wants to see if he needs a bigger size...

Excerpt:

“Mom, did you do the laundry today?” I asked.

“Yes, why?” my mom replied.

“I seem to be missing two of my jockstraps. I know I had five of them, but now I can only find three.” I held up two white cotton jocks. “I'm wearing the other one.” I had just come home from the gym, and was still wearing my workout gear, a gray t-shirt and gray cotton shorts.

Mom came into my room. “Maybe they fell behind the dryer, I'll look around. Those look kind of ratty, how long have you had those?” she reached out and touched the jockstraps in my hand.

“I don't know, maybe a year.” I noticed she kept her hand on the jocks, and she seemed to be caressing the fabric with her fingertips.

“I should get you some new ones, do those still fit? You've grown quite a bit over the last year.” she looked up at me, still caressing the jockstrap in my hand. She was right, I had grown over the last year. I had just turned 18 and was 6 foot 5 and 245 pounds, making me over a foot taller than her.

My mom, Tina, is a petite woman, 5 foot 2 inches tall, and maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She has strawberry blond hair, a slim figure and a very pretty face, at least I always thought she was pretty. She also has the most beautiful, sparkling gray-blue eyes I've ever seen.

“Let me see how they fit.” she let go of the jock in my hand and took a step back.

“Uh, what do you mean?” I mumbled, wondering if she was expecting me to drop my shorts right there in front of her.

“Don't be shy, I want to see if you need a bigger size. Go ahead and drop your shorts.” I thought I noticed an odd look in her eyes, and her breathing seemed to have changed, but I did as she asked and dropped my shorts.

She looked at me for a moment, then she stepped closer. “Those look a little tight on you.” her voice was low and throaty as she slid her right hand under the strap on my butt, touching my bare cheek, then she put both hands in the waistband on the sides and pulled. I couldn't help myself, I started getting a boner with her touching me the way she was. “How about the front, is there enough room here?” she cupped her right hand on the front of my jock and squeezed gently. I was fully hard by then, and my cock was poking out the waistband, pointing up at my stomach.

She rubbed her hand up and down the front of my jock, which was still damp from my workout earlier.

d36d98c3777a7f24fa1a9c22ece7da7cb1dc26ae-thumb
 
Be My Human

Released by Dreamspinner Press 10/31/14 - Be My Human, book 2 in the Moonlit series. Novel length M/M scifi story co-written by M.A. Church (nomoretears00).


Blurb:

Reed and Taz are still adjusting to their new lives together when a medical emergency sends them flying down to Florida on short notice. Not quite the way Reed pictured introducing Taz to his family. Reed’s sister, Rene, welcomes the outgoing Taz with open arms, and the kittenish alien charms Reed’s parents.

But someone isn’t quite so enamored of Reed’s boyfriend—his homophobic older brother Jacob seems determined to be as unpleasant as possible, and he’s making their visit very uncomfortable. The sudden appearance of Reed’s controlling ex releases a flood of insecurity and bad memories.

Reed begins to doubt himself, and his ability to love and be loved in return. When strange items begin appearing as if out of nowhere, he wonders if he’s being stalked, or is he just paranoid? What can Taz do to prove to Reed that he’s more than enough man for this alien?


Excerpt:

They’d been living together for a month now, ever since the fateful day Taz had literally fallen on Reed at the Empire State Building. One of the first things Reed had done after the adorable alien had moved in with him was buy Taz a cell phone, then teach him how to use it. Even though Taz was from another planet, one that was much more advanced than Earth, he was unfamiliar with Earth’s comparatively primitive technology. Reed swore after Taz had been kidnapped by the creature he’d dubbed the Evil Alien, he’d always have a way to call for help, thus the phone. That first week after they’d been reunited, Taz had talked Reed into letting him stay home alone while Reed worked at the boutique. Bad idea. Very bad idea. Taz had called Reed around lunchtime, nearly in tears.

When Reed arrived home, he’d been greeted with a nightmare of a mess. Even before he got to his apartment, he could hear the TV blasting in the living room. Which was bad enough, but Taz had somehow figured out how to turn the surround sound on. When Reed opened the door, the noise nearly blew him out of his shoes. It was like sitting in the front row at a movie theater. That, it turned out, was the easiest problem to rectify. Reed had shut the TV off, then looked around the apartment, stunned and slightly horrified.

He’d forgotten about Taz’s natural curiosity. What a mistake that was, and the proof of his error in judgment was spread out all over the kitchen. Flour had been strewn across the floor, a few eggs lay broken on the counter, every covered container in the refrigerator had been taken out and opened… then tasted. Taz had found the blender, dumped some sort of liquid in and turned it on, without putting the top on the machine. There was unrecognizable goo all over the counters, the cabinets, the floors. Plus, Taz had found the sugar. From the looks of it, he’d eaten half the bag.

And that was just the kitchen.

The bathroom had been thoroughly explored as well, as evidenced by the streams of shredded toilet paper spread throughout the place, toothpaste smeared all over the counters in minty globules, and so on.

What was that old saying about curiosity killing the cat?


Buy Link:

Dreamspinner: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5554

Print: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5636


Bio:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two grown children.

She won Honorable Mention and was a finalist in the Rainbow Awards for 2013.
 

Attachments

  • BeMyHuman_final.jpg
    BeMyHuman_final.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
FREE novella:


Playing Up - Smashwords


attachment.php


Sian has been watching Rob for a while...as he plays rugby for the club she follows. However, she’d also love to get down and dirty with the hot and hunky prop in more intimate surroundings. A chance mishap in a crowded nightclub may mean her wish is fulfilled, going by her intense reaction when their bodies entangle. Will she have the chance to play up with him?

It's also on Amazon, but unfortunately minimum price there, not free:
Playing Up - Amazon US

This is a prologue for my 'Harford Scarlet' series - an earlier version was published here. BUT it is NOT a cliffhanger.

I've mentioned before the following novel, Playing For Keeps, which is currently only on Amazon.
 
Published on 3 November 2014 by BarbarianSpy, a GM anthology, Eight in D, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB

The only common thread in this mostly never-before-published collection of eight stories other than that they are all gay male and that they came from habu’s wide-ranging, creative imagination is that their titles consist of one word, beginning with the letter D. In theme, the stories range from nostalgia to humor to intrigue and deception. The geographic setting for all, except one played out between India and Thailand, is the United States. The stateside locales of this collection concentrate primarily in and within 100 miles of Washington, D.C., but they also extend from the mid-Atlantic down to Charleston, South Carolina, and out to Mesa Verde, in Arizona. The age of the characters seeking connection ranges from elderly down to young men, and most hook-ups are of the older-younger variety.


EXCERPT

From “Deceit”

He wondered what had happened to Sandy. He didn’t expect to find him here anymore, but he had an image of the young men—still as young now as he was then—in his mind, and he kept looking into the face of every young man he encountered while roaming around the crowded room, where everywhere seemed to be either dance floor or conversation pit or proposition auction, depending on what suited the men interacting at the moment.

He had moved around the room twice before he saw him. Reddish-blond hair, maybe in his mid-twenties, more beautiful than handsome, smiling prettily for an older man who had just handed him a drink where he was perched on a barstool and had leaned in to him. The spitting image of Sandy.

A dark-haired youth, not much more than twenty—small of stature, olive skinned—had been following behind Earl on his second circuit of the room. He caught up with Earl at the moment.

“Hello. I haven’t seen you in here before. Are you with anyone?”
Earl focused on the young man. He was quite good looking and a bit saucy. Earl felt himself go harder—he’d already worked up a half-hard just because of the musky odor of men in heat in hunting in the room. This lad would do—if the man pressing in on the younger man with the reddish-blond hair, who Earl was already thinking of as Sandy, was staking a claim in that department. Earl glanced back at the bar, where the deal between those two men seemed to have been set. With a sigh, he refocused on the dark-haired young man who had approached him.

“I’m new to town,” Earl answered.

The dark-haired young man touched the sleeve of Earl’s silk shirt, gave him a come-hither look, and asked in a throaty voice, “Buy a boy a drink? There are great possibilities if you do—and if you’re interested.”

While they were drinking their scotches—Earl had asked for a good brand so the young man would know he was well-heeled, if Tony, as that was what he’d said his name was, hadn’t gathered that already before he had approached Earl—the older man asked if there were other gay-friendly establishments around.

“There’s Dudley’s up the street,” Tony said. “It’s not as lively as here, though. And not as much variety. A younger crowd, with more than a smattering of straights. I find it so much more copasetic and stimulating here.”

Earl could tell that Tony was using sophisticated words—or trying to—and was striking Bette Davis poses because he was trying to make Earl. There wouldn’t be any surprise or indignation or beating around the bush. Earl wanted to tell him he was trying too hard. But then Earl didn’t want to start all over with someone else—not unless the red-headed guy became available.

“I meant I wondered if there were any places with rooms for short-term rent in the neighborhood.”

“Is that what you’re interested in, sugar?”

Tony had suddenly acquired a southern accent. Earl wanted him to shut up and just get on with it. The longer they talked, the less attractive Tony was. But the longer Earl was here the more needy he was.

“Is there a short-term fuck hotel nearby, and what do you charge?”



1660827.jpg
 
The Violin Case

The second Marly Jackson Mystery is here!

Originally published on Literotica it has been re-written from scratch into a 90,000 word novel.

BLURB: Marly Jackson is the toughest P.I. around. Tasked by her ex-lover Finn with finding a rare violin, the case explodes. From back-alley deals in the slums to the halls of academia, it seems everyone wants a piece of the violin, and everyone is willing to kill to get it.
Doomed from the beginning Marly walks alone. A rich boy, a fence, a pimp, an arms dealer, a host of grifters, and a crazed West Coast P.I. are all involved in the theft which threatens to bring war between the strongest crime family in town and another with a price on her head. When a sniper begins cleaning up loose ends, it’s a race against time.

As the mystery stretches back further and further into the past Marly must find not only the violin, but its secrets. But when dead bodies begin piling up and the players go to ground it’s down to the wire. When revenge, passion, greed, and cold-blooded betrayal dance deadly around her, can Marly stay alive long enough to get to the truth and discover what is real and what is smoke and mirrors in The Violin Case?



Get it now for Kindle devices only! If you're an Amazon Prime member, borrow it for free. Get it here

Get updates on other eReader releases and the forthcoming paperback edition on my website

Price: $3.99
Length: 90,000 words
Preview: read it here on my website

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • cover_img_final_small.jpg
    cover_img_final_small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
Wrote my first gay sex story. Good Friends.

Jacob invites Lloyd over for beers and gaming. Lloyd tells Jacob about breaking up with his long term girlfriend and they commence the video game. After a few rounds of the game, Lloyd brings up the idea of stripping each time one loses. Things heat up after a couple rounds and get even more heated when stripping turns into Truth or Dare.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...-us-20&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links
 
FREE novella:

Sian has been watching Rob for a while...as he plays rugby for the club she follows. However, she’d also love to get down and dirty with the hot and hunky prop in more intimate surroundings. A chance mishap in a crowded nightclub may mean her wish is fulfilled, going by her intense reaction when their bodies entangle. Will she have the chance to play up with him?

It's also on Amazon, but unfortunately minimum price there, not free:
Playing Up - Amazon US

This is a prologue for my 'Harford Scarlet' series - an earlier version was published here. BUT it is NOT a cliffhanger.

It's now freeeee on Amazon too! (I forced a price match. Yay!)
 
The More The Merrier (A Menage Erotica Boxed Set) - 7 Group Sex short stories all by Lit authors!

Available on Amazon for Kindle at $0.99.

51LNbk%2Bsd6L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX318_SY318_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA318_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg


Never On A Sunday, by Tara Crescent [on Lit as funinthesungirl19]
Stephanie Rice thinks she has her sex life all figured out. Six guys, six days of the week, with a rest on Sunday. Easy, organized and perfect. Except this week, all six men have conspired to give Stephanie a Sunday surprise she's never going to forget.

One of the Boys, by Justine Hollander
[on Lit as justahole]
Long buried flames burn bright when four old friends reunite for a weekend of secrets revealed and passions ignited

The Nature of Lust, by Richard North [on Lit as North200]
Dan comes to the aid of a spiritual beauty and her mystical companion.

The Invitation, by Jennifer Bene [on Lit as always_yes]
Cara has spent her entire life as the good girl – the straight-A, straight-laced, good girl – and she’s tired of it. When her roommate invites her to an exclusive party Cara discovers a hidden world where society’s rules hold no sway, and participation could mean another invitation.

Donovan Does Group Sex, by Christine Hart
[on Lit as coldhands_warmheart]
DONOVAN DOES GROUP SEX is another chapter from THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS VS. THE PROM QUEEN and follows Donovan, Laci, their friends and stuffed unicorns who stay true to character and do group sex a little differently.

Four Bodies, One Van, No Names, by Eris Adderly [on Lit as DeathandTaxes]
Two girls, two guys, and a little quid pro quo: the women are ready to put on a show, but are the men be willing to pay their price?

Tenderloin, by Anne A. Lois [on Lit as small_town_girl]
In celebration of Jasper's birthday, Cait becomes the Dinner Special and is thoroughly enjoyed between him and his friends.

Excerpt from Four Bodies, One Van, No Names:

Our little show has had its effect, and a pair of male hands are moving over two respective erections that we can see clearly beneath their pants.

"You want to see more?" I goad them, kissing at my friend's chest. I really don't care at this point whether they play along: I think my friend and I are going to have some fun either way, but I do want to see these two men squirm a bit.

We see nodding in unison from the back seat. The two are silent, jaws slack, hands moving over their arousal. I can see who's leading this little party, and it's not the boys.

"What do you think?" I say to my friend. "I wanna see some dick." She looks from me to them and nods her adamant agreement.
"Oh yes. I think we need to see. For science," she giggles.

The two men eye each other, dubious. They know we aren't just going to want just a quick flash of skin. This isn't a deli counter, they know we'll ask them to do more than just show us the meat, and they're uncertain if they want to go down this road.

"Come on, guys! Cocks out!" I bark at them now, going into management mode. I'm going to have to be a bit more direct and demanding with these two, I think, but they'll fall in. They always do.

They exchange wary glances, but reluctant hands are now moving to buttons and zippers.​

The More The Merrier on Amazon
 
Friends and Lovers

Book 3 of my Charlie and Mindy series, is now available on Smashwords, as Friends and Lovers, by Charles E. Magness. It should soon be appearing elsewhere, as other booksellers acquire it.

----------Excerpt:-----------

When our mouths parted again, she looked up at me and put our dilemma into words. "It looks like we're going to have to let go of each other in order to get our clothes off."

"That'll be hard," I agreed.

"Something is already hard," she said with a dirty grin. "But I don't think it's going to do me much good while we've got our clothes on."

"Okay," I said. "Here's a plan. I'll count to three, and on three, we'll let go of each other and each get the rest of our clothes off. Then you turn on the light by the bed and get in. I'll turn off the ceiling light and get in. So to speak."

"That's a plan! I'll be glad when you're in!" she agreed, smiling up at me. She reached up for a quick kiss before I could begin counting. I moaned, both at the kiss and the feeling of her bare boobs moving against my own bare chest.

She backed away from the kiss, and I counted—not too quickly, but especially not too slowly—to three. We put the plan into effect.

About twenty seconds later, we both lay, facing each other, under the bedclothes and in each other's arms. My boner had found its way between her thighs and now rested against her slit. She was hot and wet, as I'd expected, and my hips moved instinctively to slide my cock along her furrow. I kissed her again, and she returned my kiss enthusiastically—her own hips rocking in answer to mine. She moaned into our kiss, and I moaned back my answer.

The kiss ended, but our hips continued to rock in opposition to each other. I looked again into the deep blue wells of her eyes, and I would have lost myself in them if it hadn't been for what her pussy was doing to me.

She smiled at me and hummed a little moan at me. Then she said, "I really like to feel you your cock moving against me like this."

I smiled back. "I like it, too."

We kept moving. The scents of her body came to me from under the bedclothes. They mingled with the scent of her hair. My head whirled.

------------End Excerpt------------

Books 1 and 2 have been available for some time, as A Walk on the Wild Side, and Intimate Studies, by Charles E. Magness.

Book 4, the final volume in the series, is now being edited, and should appear soon as Now and Always, by the same author.
 
Launched for the Christmas season by BarbarianSpy on 4 November 2014 (and having gone to #3 short story best-seller at Allromanceebooks.com), a two-story Christmas GM anthology, Sugar n Spice Christmas, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

Do you like your winter holiday fare sugary or spicy? If you like it both ways and are in the mood for gay male short stories that put in you in a holiday mood, habu has both sugar and spice for your pleasure in the form of two very different short stories to mark the season.

“Reluctant Homecoming” is a gay male romance of returning to Christmas roots, set in the American south. The story offers a bittersweet tale of hurt feelings, misunderstandings, and misconnections that are brought to a head and to promises of reconciliation when a young man returns to his family home after a separation of a decade. In a spicy and more raunchy change of mood, “Bought with a Tux” conjures up in habu’s mind Christmas of a long-past decade and life. This story zips out to Tokyo for a raucous Christmas, with a young American government employee on lonely temporary duty in Tokyo from Bangkok over the holidays being mistaken for a high-priced rent-boy—and deciding just to go with the flow.


EXCERPT

From “Reluctant Homecoming”

We were standing in the foyer where I could clearly see out onto the porch through the windows running up the side of the door. My mother had come across to let Milo Decatur in the house. It was turning gloomy outside. If I didn’t know better, I would have said those were snow clouds forming up there. I had just stood there, knowing who it was, while my mother walked past me, turned on the porch light, and then let him in.

Milo was from one of the First Families of the town—of the state, really. The family’s origin was from the French who settled New Orleans and then migrated north from there. He was a man of tall stature and broad shoulders. He’d been quite handsome when young, with sultry dark looks and wavy black hair. He still was good-looking, although the hair had gone salt and pepper and he had thickened a bit around the middle, but no one would accuse him of having gone to fat. He was just more substantial, looking more one of the town’s most prominent bankers which, indeed, he was. He lived in the more imposing house next door and had done so since before I was born. He was of the same generation as my father, if a bit younger.

He didn’t go to my father’s church; he was a Catholic. I knew him primarily from mowing his grass and doing odd jobs around his house—even into my college years when I was home. He knew me intimately.
He had never married, even though most of the daughters of the wealthy class in town had set their caps for him to strike a marriage—and most of the young women from across the tracks had made themselves available to him. The scuttlebutt was that he enjoyed the latter too much to be shackled by the former. I knew otherwise.

“Do come in, Milo,” my mother was saying. “Milo asks about you so, often, Clay, that I invited him to come over and visit while you were here. We just about have the tree trimmed. You could sit and visit with us. I have eggnog, and I could spike it with the poison of your choice. Clay, look on the bar in your father’s study and see what we have in the way of—”

“I thought that perhaps, since I’m still bundled up—it’s turning cold and it smells like snow in the air, although it would be a miracle for us to get that here—that Clay could come over first and see what I’ve done inside the house in all those years he’s been gone.” Milo’s smile was all for my mother. He didn’t have the balls to look at me.

“I don’t think . . . I’ll go check on the liquor supply,” I mumbled.
“Oh, that’s a great idea,” my mother said, beaming. “You should see the inside of that house, Clay. You wouldn’t believe the changes Milo has made. Not that you saw much of the inside of the house, since you spent most of the time over there behind a mower.”

I saw plenty of the inside of the house, I thought. And spent a whole lot of time in there.

“Let me take Clay over to my place first; then I’ll come back for the eggnog and a visit.”

“That sounds like a plan,” my mother answered.

Yes, that’s sounds just great, I thought. But then, I guessed it was inevitable and my body was working from memory and indicating approval. So, why the hell not. I’d come at least partly to exorcise the demons.



1663912.jpg
 
I recently released a sequel to my personal best seller Wrong Potion. Please buy Wrong Potion 2 (A gender swap story).

John has just taken the potion that turns him into a voluptuous woman with bigger breasts than Mike. After some passionate sex, Mike helps her adjust to the situation, get ready to hit the club on Saturday night. However, Mike was not prepared for John's increased sexual appetite as a woman.

Erotic story contains:
Lesbian Sex
Straight sex
Group Sex

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...-us-20&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links
 
Back
Top