The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n5dl8lcO081qz9bu3o1_500.jpg

That was a good read!
 
I'm tired.
Though I feel like writing... like building anew
Somewhere
Where there are no regulars
And nobody knows my name
Far away from wherever I am.
 
I'm tired.
Though I feel like writing... like building anew
Somewhere
Where there are no regulars
And nobody knows my name
Far away from wherever I am.

i'd invite you to write, but then i'd get too flustered to reply.

I blame you, actually.
 
awake at 2:30 am. it'll be a long night.
been dreaming about a long dead horse.
with a storm blowing outside my window.
 
I will never understand women who have to insult another woman's looks. Like there aren't a whole host of things to pick from. It's disgusting.
 
man, jeffrey jones was a pretty good actor, but holy shit is it hard to watch his movies when you know he tried to fuck a 14 year old and got busted with kiddie porn. also, how the fuck did he not go to jail? anyway, back to ed wood.
 
I'm tired.
Though I feel like writing... like building anew
Somewhere
Where there are no regulars
And nobody knows my name
Far away from wherever I am.

do it

it's an interesting experience
one to enjoy
but know
you'll always return
Lit's the last hotel
 
People are such fuckwads....

Dozens of protesters ride in off-limits canyon


Recapture Canyon is home to dwellings, artifacts and burials left behind by Ancestral Puebloans as many as 2,000 years ago before they mysteriously vanished.

A 14-mile section of trail in the canyon is closed to motorized vehicles, BLM officials said, but there are more than 2,800 miles of trails open to them on public lands around Blanding.
 
I need some passion. I keep settling for mediocre because I have needs. Now my main need is total passion.
 
I love reading craigslist. Mischka turned me into an addict.

So im stressed out. Yes I was wrong for h eadbutting him its all because I like his gf well used to. The problem was they moved in with me. Yes its stressful 2 guys and 1 girl I work part time I. Retail he works 60* house at a trailer company. We all knew this would come eventually we all knew it. The point is when her boyfriend not here she would be naked . Trying to respect my friends girl but its tough to look at a nice form body. Thats the girl I would like but also loyal to me and not show her body off to other guys. Since they broke everything in my house come over talk get to know each other maybe play uno see where the night leads. Right now I could use a hot girl to chat with. No drugs dd free. Non smokers only and whites sorry its a preference.
 
You either have it or you don't. You don't.

You wish you did.

Why can't you just be you? You're a beautiful person.
 
Been sitting in the same place for the last two hours, yet have managed to lose my pen three times.

Top that.
 
Should be working, but instead I've have been watching this gif for the last 20 minutes.

tumblr_n3uexwYxVI1s96utdo1_250.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top