The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of desserts and pudding is not helping me stay off the sweets! Maybe just one small square of dark chocolate. It's medicinal, isn't it?

I have to say the long day of running the errands with the wee ones was not so bad. They both got new shoes, I got new contacts and lenses for my glasses. It wore me out, though. I fell asleep on the couch around 9pm and just woke up now. (2am). I was determined to finish my newest blog post tonight, so I'm going to get after that now. I'm writing about the night I "lost" my virginity. (Gave my virginity? Gifted it? Threw it incautiously at my boyfriend and begged, "take it, take it, please!") ;)

It's funny how I remember that night like it was yesterday.

It's also funny how I'm pretty sure my idea of pudding is different than some of yours. Why worry about it getting cold? Pudding is SUPPOSED to be cold! Hahaha.

Thanks for being a friendly, warm place to hang out, naked partiers. I've got to finish my trip down memory lane...

Hope the writing goes well, Shea! My errands day is today. I have to get the chocolate eggs bought without the piglet noticing, too. Hmmm.

Has anyone put the coffee on? Oh, well, better do it myself :rolleyes:. Coffee anyone?

:)

Hope the writing goes well, Shea! My errands day is today. I have to get the chocolate eggs bought without the piglet noticing, too. Hmmm.

Has anyone put the coffee on? Oh, well, better do it myself :rolleyes:. Coffee anyone?

:)

Just fired up the Keurig to make myself a cup now. Shall I make you a cup too? :)

Oh dahlink, you are an angel. Small latte with one sugar. Better put one out for Dragon too.

:heart:

I'll leave a K-cup ready to go so all he has to do is press the button. There you go, coffee for my favorite MILF. No cream and one sugar, right? Glad you liked the canvas.

I'll leave a K-cup ready to go so all he has to do is press the button. There you go, coffee for my favorite MILF. No cream and one sugar, right? Glad you liked the canvas.

LOL, it looked super. It must look great on your wall.

Ahhhhh! coffee! :heart: Now I have the fortitude to get out there in the pale cold dawn and hop about in my pink wellies hanging my washing out.

LOL, it looked super. It must look great on your wall.

Ahhhhh! coffee! :heart: Now I have the fortitude to get out there in the pale cold dawn and hop about in my pink wellies hanging my washing out.

This is the original, before the black and white conversion. I think I may need to start selling a few of these.
http://sdrv.ms/YQquSS
Another print I'm going to give for Mother's Day
http://sdrv.ms/XwO1p3

Don't be too long out there. I'll have a warm blanket or hot bath waiting for you when you get back.

This is the original, before the black and white conversion. I think I may need to start selling a few of these.
http://sdrv.ms/YQquSS
Another print I'm going to give for Mother's Day
http://sdrv.ms/XwO1p3

Don't be too long out there. I'll have a warm blanket or hot bath waiting for you when you get back.

John, I love the cello. That picture is beautiful. You have a great skill at capturing tones of light.

Mmmmm, let me slide into that hot bath! I shall just lie back here with the steam curling around me and my coffee at my elbow ;).

John, I love the cello. That picture is beautiful. You have a great skill at capturing tones of light.

Mmmmm, let me slide into that hot bath! I shall just lie back here with the steam curling around me and my coffee at my elbow ;).

Actually, it's a Viola. But kind of hard to tell up close.

Shall I bring you anything? Breakfast? Book? Company? That tub does have room for two, you know. ;)

Actually, it's a Viola. But kind of hard to tell up close.

Shall I bring you anything? Breakfast? Book? Company? That tub does have room for two, you know. ;)

Oops! LOL, well, it looks just lovely, the warm tones of the wood.

You slide on in here and tell me about your day. What's your drink? You have finished up for the day, haven't you? It's a bright sunny start for us here in Stepford. I hear the dawn peepings of the tv, so Someone must be up and sneaking down to watch cartoons.

Oops! LOL, well, it looks just lovely, the warm tones of the wood.

You slide on in here and tell me about your day. What's your drink? You have finished up for the day, haven't you? It's a bright sunny start for us here in Stepford. I hear the dawn peepings of the tv, so Someone must be up and sneaking down to watch cartoons.

*Slides into the tub* It's about 12:52am here, got my midnight coffee in hand. The blue skies and sunshine trend has so far continued. Is it still snowing over there?

*Slides into the tub* It's about 12:52am here, got my midnight coffee in hand. The blue skies and sunshine trend has so far continued. Is it still snowing over there?

That's a late one! You must have a nice soak and get relaxed, then maybe you will finally get some sleep. Shall I give your shoulders a rub?

We don't have snow per se, but it is nose-nippingly cold out there. I was hopping about in my wellies, going Oooh, ah! get those pegs on! It's forecast windy today so I'm hoping for a good drying spell in spite of the cold.

That's a late one! You must have a nice soak and get relaxed, then maybe you will finally get some sleep. Shall I give your shoulders a rub?

We don't have snow per se, but it is nose-nippingly cold out there. I was hopping about in my wellies, going Oooh, ah! get those pegs on! It's forecast windy today so I'm hoping for a good drying spell in spite of the cold.

I've always been a bit of a night owl. My shift starts later in the day so I can usually get away with it. *Sighing pleasantly at the warm water.* Mmm, I'll never turn down a back rub. ;)

Ep! Sounds like it is a bit chilly over there. So I did not expect this to turn out as well as it did. But this is a 30 second exposure from the parking lot of my apartment complex the other night. http://sdrv.ms/10addDh

I've always been a bit of a night owl. My shift starts later in the day so I can usually get away with it. *Sighing pleasantly at the warm water.* Mmm, I'll never turn down a back rub. ;)

Ep! Sounds like it is a bit chilly over there. So I did not expect this to turn out as well as it did. But this is a 30 second exposure from the parking lot of my apartment complex the other night. http://sdrv.ms/10addDh

What an intriguing shot. It's such fun when things turn out unexpectedly well, isn't it.

Let me just get that knot in your shoulders.

Yes, it's bluidy freezing! as my old childminder refers to it. But crisp and clear and there are daffodils nodding at the edge of our lawn.

What an intriguing shot. It's such fun when things turn out unexpectedly well, isn't it.

Let me just get that knot in your shoulders.

Yes, it's bluidy freezing! as my old childminder refers to it. But crisp and clear and there are daffodils nodding at the edge of our lawn.

Aye, I need to find an excuse to go back to Ellensburg for an evening. There's a rest stop on Manastash Ridge just off I82 that overlooks the Kittitas valley. (not one of mine, http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/m/Manastash_m.jpg) I'm hoping to get a night shot of the lights from the town combined with the stars on hopefully a clear night.

*Leans back into your rub* Ah, that's the spot. :D

Got any frost building on the plants? I love those mornings. The deceptively clear and sunny, then you walk out and you're freezing your butt off.

Aye, I need to find an excuse to go back to Ellensburg for an evening. There's a rest stop on Manastash Ridge just off I82 that overlooks the Kittitas valley. (not one of mine, http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/m/Manastash_m.jpg) I'm hoping to get a night shot of the lights from the town combined with the stars on hopefully a clear night.

*Leans back into your rub* Ah, that's the spot. :D

Got any frost building on the plants? I love those mornings. The deceptively clear and sunny, then you walk out and you're freezing your butt off.

I'm not sure about the frost on the plants. I'm in a terrible dilemma. To prune the roses or not. HP gave me a great link with helpful advice and now I find I ought to have done them in the autumn :rolleyes:. The daffodils look happy, but I think I should maybe wait for this cold spell to pass before going at the roses. <rubs shoulders>

I love these crisp days too, they wake you up and make your eyes shine! You feel like it could be a good year coming up.

I'm not sure about the frost on the plants. I'm in a terrible dilemma. To prune the roses or not. HP gave me a great link with helpful advice and now I find I ought to have done them in the autumn :rolleyes:. The daffodils look happy, but I think I should maybe wait for this cold spell to pass before going at the roses. <rubs shoulders>

I love these crisp days too, they wake you up and make your eyes shine! You feel like it could be a good year coming up.

EP! Not sure how helpful I would be with the plants. All I remember as a kid was my mom handing me a pair of clippers and saying "go deadhead the rhodes".

One day, after I have finished my coffee (for which many thanks), I'm going to get my camera in the range of that tub . . . :)

Meanwhile, I have a small problem in the shed that needs sorting; A bit of interesting (ex-military) radio kit that some butcher has "modified" without leaving a note about what he's done. What makes it worse is that he's lost a couple of control knobs which are probably irreplaceable now. :(

Have a nice day, peeps

What is this, how you say it, 'pippety ping' s'il vous plait? ;)

It is South Welsh for a microwave (or micro-onde in French).

Locally we have a wide choice of delivered meals, several outlets each for: Indian, Chinese, Kebab, Burger, Pizza.

We also have a commercial Meals on Wheels service that will deliver ready-made main courses to put in a microwave. Their main customers are the elderly but they will deliver to anyone at a reasonable price.

One of our friends found them very helpful when she had broken an ankle. Not only did they deliver, they let themselves in with a key, put the meal in the microwave for her, and would supply other basic groceries if she asked.

Of course we have several supermarket delivery services but we also have deliveries from a couple of butchers, greengrocers, fresh fish, and a couple of farm shops.

It is South Welsh for a microwave (or micro-onde in French).

Locally we have a wide choice of delivered meals, several outlets each for: Indian, Chinese, Kebab, Burger, Pizza.

We also have a commercial Meals on Wheels service that will deliver ready-made main courses to put in a microwave. Their main customers are the elderly but they will deliver to anyone at a reasonable price.

One of our friends found them very helpful when she had broken an ankle. Not only did they deliver, they let themselves in with a key, put the meal in the microwave for her, and would supply other basic groceries if she asked.

Of course we have several supermarket delivery services but we also have deliveries from a couple of butchers, greengrocers, fresh fish, and a couple of farm shops.

Fresh fish is in short supply around here. I'd love to find a good market nearby, but the only one is so expensive, one cannot afford it on a regular basis. I miss the days at the farm when I could go catch dinner on a hook. Nothing quite as good as fresh fish.

Good morning from the airport! I'll have to leave the lounge soon to find my departure gate and then... forever on the plane. Ugh.

john, I saw your message and will respond when I'm on the ground again. :)

Naoko, as far as the roses, wait until you are in no more danger of frost in the mornings. At least, that's what my mother always tells me and she's brilliant with roses. Not knowing what kind of weather you normally face, late April might be good.

Good morning from the airport! I'll have to leave the lounge soon to find my departure gate and then... forever on the plane. Ugh.

john, I saw your message and will respond when I'm on the ground again. :)

Naoko, as far as the roses, wait until you are in no more danger of frost in the mornings. At least, that's what my mother always tells me and she's brilliant with roses. Not knowing what kind of weather you normally face, late April might be good.

Hehe, understood. I hope you enjoy your flight. ;). *Groan* I'm regretting eating all those jellybeans last night.

Last edited:
Hehe, understood. I hope you enjoy your flight. ;). *Groan* I'm regretting eating all those jellybeans last night.

Mmm, a lovely flight it was. Such attentive service!

So friggin' tired! My family picked me up at the airport, we hit the mall so my niece could exchange a pair of defective earrings then went to my sister's house to work on a pinterest project for my niece's wedding. Pictures coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back