LF> Mentor/Editor

MrFluffyCat

Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Posts
53
I'm currently writing a brother/sister incest story. The quick synopsis is basically a guy's who's girlfriend is cheating on him, he finds out and pretty much falls into a state of depression. But his older sister pries the details of what happened out of him, and proceeds to act a lot friendlier towards him. The brother thinks she's treating him better because of pity or for some kind of personal gain. Although she is being genuine I'm currently suffering from writer's block. And I'm also not sure what direction I'm heading with it. PM me if you're interested in helping, and fixing any of the errors that may be found. I'm currently about 10k words in so far, but I haven't gotten to writing any sex yet. And I don't see the story being finished for at least around 5k-7k. Besides the story I'm looking for someone who can hopefully give me pointers and help me with flow. I honestly think my creativity is lacking a bit, I'm not prolific but I do find that writing stories is somewhat fun. I'd like to get better at it.
 
I will eliminate vague adverbs, excessive wordage, and other stylistic errors.

I will only give you simple suggestions on the story structure, the heart of the story lives within you.
 
Back
Top