Protection (closed)

Your words, along with the squeezing of your pussy around my cock . . . I'm sure more than a couple of tears rolled down my cheek. My arms around you as you lean over me, your breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest.

After a moment, my hands find their way back to one of my favorite spots . . . your sexy bottom . . . and hold you tight as we begin to grind against each other. As much as we want this to last a long time, I know that our passion and intense emotions right now will push both of us to the brink an a relatively short time.
 
Moaning as we grind against one another, I whimper as your fingers squeeze my bottom tightly. Kissing you, I know that we are both in heaven at that very moment. I also know that it won’t be very long until we’re both exploding in a powerful orgasm.
 
The kissing intensifies . . . our bodies press tighter . . . seems like you are taking me deeper . . . not a thought other than the two of us at this instant . . .

Suddenly, I feel my cock begin to release its powerful spurt deep within you, just as you force your body down against mine . . .

Lifting my butt off the bed, "Now, Michaela,, now love . . . " all I can sputter out as my orgasm begins to take total control of my docy.
 
As you impale me on your cock, I let out a moan and cum with you. My fingers cling to your shoulders, my cheek resting against your chest as we both ride out the incredible sensations.
 
Once we get our breath back, looking up at with, "You do realize, babe, that before too long we won't be able to lie in bed in this position . . . with that baby belly that is growing, you would be rolling around on me like a beach ball. Pretty sure that won't stop us from trying though!"
 
Giggling as you remind me of my impending motherhood, I turn my head and press my lips against yours. I can’t tell you how happy you’ve made me but I can sure try and show you.

“I’m sure we’ll find something comfortable. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” I say with a smile, kissing you again.

“I know we’ll be busy with Molly when we get home, but I can’t wait to make love to my husband in our room. I’ve missed our nice big bed.” I say with a naughty smile.
 
"Sweetheart, you can ride this old man anytime you want . . . watching your pregnant belly and those gorgeous breasts will keep me hard for as long as you can ride."

Smile at the reference to our king-sized bed at home . . . more room than this cabin. Not sure we really noticed the difference, did we?

"OK, love, we better get dressed . . the crew will be here in about an hour to collect our luggage and move it to the baggage claim area."

One more squeeze of your sweet ass before you roll off and head for the bathroom to start getting dressed.
 
Once last kiss before I roll off the bed to shower and then get dressed. Not really sure what to wear today. It’s usually so cold at home. I finally decide with a little sigh and jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt will be comfortable enough to travel home in.

Catching sight of myself in the mirror, I can most definitely see that my bump is visible. I run my hands over it, wondering just what the reaction of our families will be. I’m a little nervous to make the knowledge public, actually.
 
Once you are showered and starting to dress in the cabin, I hop in for a quick shower myself. The suitcases are ready when the ship staff comes by to pick them up. Once we hear the speakers announce that we can now leave the ship, one more hug and passionate kiss to end our honeymoon cruise.

Walking down the gangway to the dock and toward the baggage area; fortunately, our bags are easy to spot and we are soon on our way to the car rental area to pick yp our car for the drive to the hotel for the night before we fly out tomorrow.

As we get close to the car, I point to the crowd waiting for the returning cruise . . . Molly and Maria are waiting for us. Before we left, I had arranged with Maria to fly down with Molly and meet us when we got back to Miami
 
“MOMMY!” I hear over the crowd as you point towards two familiar faces waiting in the crowd.

I’m completely stunned. That’s the only word that I can come up with to describe the sensation of seeing my little girl bounding towards me through a crowd of strangers. Instantly, I’m on my knees, wrapping her up in a tight hug as her little arms grip me so tightly.

“Oh, Molly. I missed you so much, baby.” I say softly, kissing her little cheeks over and over again.
 
Maria grees me with a big hug, "Good idea, Dad." Having the two of them here with us will make the last night of the trip a lot more fun. I know how much you enjoyed the cruise, but having been away from Molly this long has been a real test . . . for both of you!!

Leaving the three of you with the luggage, I head off to pick up the car; Molly has to have you in the back seat with her as we drive to our hotel. I arranged for adjoining rooms, but pretty sure that Molly will be spending as least part of the night in our bed.

As you and Molly chatter away in the back seat, Maria asks how you are doing with the pregnancy, assuring me that she has not let it slip with Alex or anyone else yet . . . but can't wait much longer before she lets the secret out.
 
I’ve never seen Molly so animated, but it does my heart a world of good to simply sit and talk to the little ball of energy. She chatters enough for both of us and I just smile and stroke my hand through her blonde hair.

“Alan, how about I treat Molly and Maria to breakfast while you check in. Maybe you can meet us in the restaurant after that?” I ask as you pull up in front of the hotel and I go to help Molly with her seat belt.
 
"Sounds good to me." After dropping you off at the hotel entrance, I leave the luggage with the bell captain and head to the front desk to take care of the rooms. Once the luggage is delivered to the rooms, I find the three of you in the restaurant and order coffee.
 
Molly insists that you sit next to her at breakfast and she's over the moon as we lavish her with attention. She giggles and snuggles up against your side showing you just how she feels about you.

"Miss Molly, mommy and papa have something that they want to tell you." I say, giving you a little smile over my orange juice.

"What, papa?" She asks, looking up at you with her bright eyes.
 
Looking toward Maria; sure she is about ready to burst unless we finally let the secret out.

"Well, Molly, how would you like to be a big sister? Mommy (along with my help) is going to have a baby in a few months and you will be the Big Sister."

Waiting for the recognition of what has just been said . . . knowing that by the time we get home, everyone in the world will know that you are pregnant.
 
"A baby?!" Molly squeals, her eyes growing even wider. "I get to be a big sister like Maria!"

I laugh softly and lean over to kiss her little cheek, pleased that Molly seems so happy with our news. Maria breathes a sigh of relief that the news is finally out of the bag.

"I'm really happy for you two." She says with a smile on her face. "My new sibling is going to have two of the best parents in the world."
 
Taking a deep breath . . . now that the secret is out. "Molly, I'm sure that Maria will help you learn how to be a big sister."

Reaching behind Molly to give your shoulder a squeeze.
 
I grin as you squeeze my shoulder, loving this little family moment. Kissing Molly's cheek, she's so excited she's squirming around in her seat all through the meal. After we finish and pay, I suggest that Maria take Molly out to see the city while I grab a nap. Of course you're coming with me!

Riding the elevator to our room, I pull you through the doorway with a grin, pulling you in for a kiss. "Missed you, babe."
 
"I don't want to be the one to disturb you nap. But, seeing as how Maria and Molly got out of the restaurant with a $100 bill from my wallet, I imagine they will be gone for a little while."

Watching as your kikc off your shoes and start undressing to get comfortable for your nap; making sure that the door between our room and the adjoining room is locked . . . not ready for any surprises from little Miss Molly.
 
I know that your eyes are on me as I undress. Scooting my shoes out of te way, I shimmy out of my jeans, standing there in my panties and long sleeved tee. I make sure to give you a nice little view of my bottom as I lean over to pull back the covers.

"Want to join me, baby? I'd love to snuggle with you." I say with a smile over my shoulder at you, enticing you between the sheets.
 
"Do you seriously think you are going to get a nap if I crawl in there with you to snuggle?" Tossing my shirt and jeans to a chair, I crawl in beside you wearing only my boxers. Can't wait to be back in our b ed, but this one is really comfortable.

Barely settled in on the pillow when I feel a blonde head on my shoulder and a familiar hand caressing my chest; we'll be ok if that hand stays right where it is.
 
"I'm happy Molly took our news so well." I say with a happy sigh, my hand caressing gently over your nipples. "She loves you so much."

Tracing my finger over one of your hardening nubs, I know I'll soon be getting a rise out of you. "Now all I have to do is get fat and happy and make sure our baby makes it into the world safely."

Kissing your jaw gently, I'm soon nibbling on your ear love and whimpering at the growing dampness in my panties.
 
I know that you are well aware of the affect your lips and fingers are having on me . . . my dick is know full erect in my boxers, need some relief from the confinement. The soft whimpers from your lips also let me know that you are quite aroused yourself.

Throwing the sheet off, I roll your onto your back and trail mu fingers up and down your bare thighs, teasingly close to your pussy . . . not yet touching, but close enough to cause you to squirm and moan a bit louder.
 
Moaning as you throw the sheet off our bodies and roll me onto my back, I know that you are ready for some action. I grin, knowing that I can get you going with a few well placed nips of my teeth. Feeling your fingers so close to my pussy makes me squirm and my moan becomes louder, legs spreading further apart for you.

“That tasty little peach is all yours, baby. Give it some love.” I purr softly, looking up into your eyes with a seductive little grin.
 
My eyes on your "sweet spot" as your legs spread further apart, the moisture definitely showing on your panties; I lean in and lick your pussy thru the material, then tug your panties quickly down over your ankles . . "You know I will, baby . . ."

Burying my face between your thighs, I feel the your skin brushing against my cheeks as you close your legs and 'trap' me against your pussy. Sliding my hands under your bottom and massaging another of my favorite parts of your body, I increase the intensity of my licking and hear your response of increased volume in your moans.
 
Back
Top