What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant boondoggle Farm Bill (79% food stamps)crashes and burns in House.
PS: If you need meal money Zumi, PM me and I'll give you enough bucks to get you through the hard times:

The House just voted down its $940 billion farm bill. Here’s what’s in it.
By Brad Plumer, Published: June 20, 2013 at 12:10 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...on-a-940-billion-farm-bill-heres-whats-in-it/


Since farm bills are loaded with big government intrusion into the agriculture market why would it ever get Republican votes?
 
The market just took an ass kicking what happened to your investments...wait...I know, you made a 110K.:rolleyes:

My portfolio lost -2.12% of its value today.

Your gold lost -6.56% and what, -32% since it fell off the cliff? As a retiree you have to be worried shitless. You deserve it for taking your investment advice from Glenn Beck though.
 
Corporate farm subsidies, MORON.:rolleyes:

So you're against those right? And programs to shield farmers from year-to-year fluctuations? Republicans are against these things as they violate conservative free market principles. How come you're for them?
 
So you're against those right? And programs to shield farmers from year-to-year fluctuations? Republicans are against these things as they violate conservative free market principles. How come you're for them?

Who said I was against them, I get them, MORON. :D:D
 
No I didn't say that, somebody like you or Merc, the other prevaricator, said I said it. Show me where I said exactly that. I'll wait.

Take it up with your "bro" AJ
He agreed with Merc (the ONLY time he's ever done so) that GM does NOT have to repay the federal government for purchasing their stock, because stock is NOT a loan to a company.

Here is your post claiming this:
Oh, and GM has not paid back the money it owes the government, like you tried to tell us:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57379759/gm-ceo-bankruptcy-for-years-without-bailout/

And here is AJ telling you that you are wrong.

Well, technically, if you read it, it does not say the money is owed, just that the government holds the stocks and can be counted upon to hold them for as long as Obama is President and CEO of Government motors.
:cool:

Just admit you're wrong vette and give the peanut gallery a woody.
 
Last edited:
wetsock.jpg

^^^ Vettebitch
 
I've seen it. I know what was said, but show me where I said that stock was a "loan." You made it up.

Fuck you and your parsing.
Your complete lack of taking responsibility for your own words is getting tiresome. You have no honor.
Off to iggy for 30 days.
p.s. make sure you declare "victory"! :cool:
 
This pusillanimous thread is not reflective of the civil society we yearn for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top