A Me No-one Sees

And the last four......

Loves and kisses,

aXa
 
Last edited:
hey aXa ~ good to see you again! I'm sorry I missed the June photos you posted. I'm glad you popped into view again. I like the 74th so much! Nice bum there, and that hollow in your back... mmm... Love the lipstick in 76th. I hope you're well and finding fun ways to explore.
 
Mara! :) Don't be sorry it's fine. Thankyou for your sweet comments, you don't know how much I appreciate them!

I am well, I had a little... uh, call it a purge? In a fit of paranoia of being discovered and fed up-ness of not really getting what I wanted, I threw pretty much everything away and tried to pretend that I wasn't bothered about not doing this any more etc.

And I lasted a good few months too but... well... here I am again...

Just testing the waters really, see if I was missed :p
 
Since deciding that I was at least going to make an effort again with aXavier, and consider the possibility of revisiting this thread....
I've been obsessed with Literotica!! Jeez, I'm checking it every hour even though nothing's happened.


Anyway...

Before I think about dressing again and taking photos, I really need to know if people are still interested. This is not a cry for attention.. well I guess it is, but it's more that I don't want to be wasting my time?
 
Expressing oneself is never a waste of time.

I guess.... There isn't really an argument against that.
I think I just don't want to be That Person who can't see that they should just stop :p

I'm paranoid that my photos are going to get boring/repetitive/unattractive etc.
 
If I were to take photos again, I'd want to do different themes if possible.
The four examples i have at the moment are:
Exercise/yoga
Business/work
Sleeptime-cute
Sleeptime-naughty

Can anyone think of other things along those lines?
 
I agree with Rulickable: expressing yourself is never wasting your time. Do it because you Want to put it out there. Response can be slow sometimes, and can't be counted upon. But the thrill of putting yourself out there -- that's your own, and you're the one who can make it happen.

Your themes sound great. The rest will come as it unfolds. if you feel the urge, just flow with it. You've already had a taste of the addiction Lit is. :kiss:
 
I kinda see where you're coming from...

But I've come to realise one important thing. I've been complaining that no-one is interested when I've got two people right here trying to show me encouragement. I don't think I'm being very appreciative of that and I'm sorry.

Thank you both of you, and thank you to the one in my PMs too. Even if it's no more than the three of you then it's worth it to me.

Plus to have someone as gorgeous as you Mara... I'm a lucky guy.

So.... this Saturday will be my return shoot. :)

aXavier is back! :D (yes... addicted...!)
 
I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures, as I just recently discovered your thread in the past week or two.

Hurry up Saturday!:D
 
Thank you JK, I appreciate that.

Yes, believe me I'm looking forward to it too. I haven't done a photo shoot since... last May? I didn't think I would miss it but I have.

:)
 
New make up purchased... mostly just the same as what I had... I regret losing everything but I'm sure it won't be the last time I feel that way...
 
100 posts is a lot to get through before you're allowed a profile picture!
I'm just online enough/out going enough to be social on the other threads...
 
So excited. Can't believe tomorrow is only around the corner. Will shave in the morning with my new Razor and I'll posting so keep an eye out :)

aXa
 
Small delay in my plans... shower ran cold while I was shaving... Not good.
Will have to wait a little bit before I can continue.
 
Wow, not having a good day. First the shower, now my camera is out of power (suddenly from almost full).
*sigh*

I could use my webcam but I had a really nice set up in the spare room. Going to see if I can charge for ten minutes, give it enough juice to take the photo I was in the middle of and then wait a little longer for the rest
 
I'm going to edit and post as I go so please have patience :)


May I introduce the first of my story themes. Number one is entitled


"Casual Disguise"​

I am just your average guy. Everything I've ever done is average, from my looks to my work life. I am completely an unassuming, unnoticeable guy. I got a job in IT because it's one of the few careers where you can actually be average and make a decent wage, and that's what I'm doing (I caught a break there but I bore you with the details).
My love life is fairly average as well. I met my wife the last year of high school, and have been together ever since. She was my first and I was hers, and that lack of sexual experience is definitely something I regret. My partner is pretty much uninterested in sex, and I think part of the reason is because even though we've been together for just over 9 years now, we've never had what I would call a regular sex life. So we're stuck in this loop of inexperience and 'average' sex.
 
Last edited:
My lifestyle is very sedentary. I work all day in an office, and when I get home, the last thing on my mind is exercise. I try to eat right, but find it difficult not to snack. Because of this, I'm not in the best of shape, I'm not fat certainly, but I'm not exactly happy with the way I look. This is coupled with the complete lack of desire I get from my partner. Maybe if she were more interested in me now I might be more motivated to get into better shape for her.
 
Last edited:
However, I found another outlet. The first time I ever dressed was just in my girlfriend's pyjamas on a random webcam. I noticed that on occasion, some of the viewers actually thought I was a girl. I also found that I got very aroused when these guys looked at me. This was something completely new, so naughty...
 
Last edited:
It slowly escalated. Soon I was living with my partner and suddenly had access to all her clothes and a lot of free time.
Last year I created this thread, and slowly began to explore this new side of myself. I adored the attention, it made me feel desirable, sexy. I stopped caring about my shape so much, and became happier as a person.
 
Last edited:
Beneath this average, unassuming guy was a sexy, lustful, naughty crossdresser. I began to feel other desires as well. All this attention from guys was arousing me like I never thought it would. I began to fantasise about being taken by a man, to
hold his throbbing cock, to taste him as he erupted... Of course I could never act on it, I love my partner with all my heart.
 
Last edited:
At the end of May this year, I suddenly lost all my confidence that I'd built up. I grew paranoid that my stash would be found or I would be walked in on and my life would be over. I threw everything away and at first I was relieved, I'd done
what I set out to do anyway. But the desires and the cravings didn't go away. I started to think really hard about what would happen if I were to invite someone up to my hotel room when I go to London on business...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top