Irish and South African mix

hotsxylady said:
This is absolutely what I had in mind....perfect teasing shots I like what I have seen so far , thank you for sharing :) :kiss:

You're most welcome Sxy!! ;) Glad you like them!

VickyBee said:
Can't blame you for that!!!
I won't blame you for anything with a body like that :) :kiss:

Why thank you Vicky, I've been a sharks man al my life and will never change! :nana: And thanks for the comments, much appreciated!! :kiss:

FantasySlut said:
MMMMMMMmmmmmmm *ponders the name ANACONDA* Niiiiiiiicceeeeeeeeee......MOAning to you.....and tons of hot wet sloppyyy kissess liiccksssss n succckksssssss....yummmmmmmm

Hi FantasySlut!! :kiss: :p Lovely to see you! Glad you like what you see!!

*Hopefully catch you to finish of some business!!!!*

Anaconda man said:
Hi FantasySlut!! :kiss: :p Lovely to see you! Glad you like what you see!!

*Hopefully catch you to finish of some business!!!!*
Hun, I do believe you *caught* me......And my oh my, what a catch YOU were.....Would be my pleasure to see more pics of you :D

FantasySlut said:
Hun, I do believe you *caught* me......And my oh my, what a catch YOU were.....Would be my pleasure to see more pics of you :D

Well, I'll certainly keep you in mind next time I'm posting baby, :kiss:

Anaconda man said:
Hope you like these ones too!! ;)

Ok, I'm not gonna be shy... if you're taking requests, I want your jeans on the floor, your undies around your knees and the "anaconda" out where we can all stare in wonderment!

Gaildarling said:
Ok, I'm not gonna be shy... if you're taking requests, I want your jeans on the floor, your undies around your knees and the "anaconda" out where we can all stare in wonderment!

Lol, I'll need to think about that one! And I'll see what I can arrange for you hun. ;)

Anaconda man said:
Hope you like these ones too!! ;)
Those two pics are great...

but the image of this..

Really got my mouth watering.

Whew..

You're a bad, bad man putting pics like this on here... makes a girl like me start thinking all kinds of nasty things!!

Anaconda man said:
Lol, and what may that be? ;)

That from the looks of those pics... you aren't lying by using the name "Anaconda man"... and I was thinking how much fun it would be to be a snake charmer!! :p

OhSoSinful said:
That from the looks of those pics... you aren't lying by using the name "Anaconda man"... and I was thinking how much fun it would be to be a snake charmer!! :p

Mmmmm, it sure would! My snake could maybe use a little charming! ;)

may- said:
Those two pics are great...

but the image of this..

Really got my mouth watering.

Whew..

See?? I'm not the only one!! We want to see the anaconda!!!
And May..... amazing av. I love it!

Back