TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
frisco, you silly bint. that's not antifa, that's just a regular old American. we know why that confuses you.

He had the nerve to insult every innocent person murdered,raped, or assaulted by the Klan by comparing Antifa with these terrorists on the Antifa thread. Go look and see what he wrote!

He is obviously woefully ignorant of U.S. history, probably didn't even finish 8th grade.

How disgusting, but not surprised, he is a sick man lacking in empathy for anyone not of the "lighter" half of his phenotype!



All his railings against Antifa make me more suspicious on whether he has joined a supremacist alt-right 'group'. I'm not sure if they are accepting half-indigenous folks, I guess they are desperate for numbers these days, so as long as there isn't "negro" or "jew" (BB wishes) "contamination". Maybe he is frightened that Antifa would chase after him? :confused:

Next time he rants about Antifa, remind him if it was them who ran over an innocent white woman. Remind him which side, left or right, commits the most terorrism, particularly against INNOCENT people in the United States.

That should shut his ass up. Or it wouldn't but he will still be wrong.
 
Last edited:
I like dogs too, actually, there aren't many animals I don't like other than humans

kutyabagolybaratsag1.jpg
 
Home. Caught up with some folks - the usual suspects. Went out for Mexican afterwards. At least it wasn't Mexican't.


Work was meh. There wasn't much of it. It was a recon run. Had to be done, but not a lot to it, really. But they keep sending me pay, so I'll do whatever they ask, short of giving up Islam.


I like most critters, too. There was a Hellhound who chased me yesterday evening. He really showed me something with his tiny legs just a-going. I guess he made 50-60 yards before he petered out (yes, saint petered) and stopped to bark at me. I declined to save his life with a blast of loud pipes - he had already done it. And there was the very large possum walking into my yard when I parked the bike. I'm not sure what s/he was up to, but s/he seemed to be walking with determination. Then there was the millennial who passed me on his bike when I started looking for my destination. In third gear - at about 12K RPMs. It gave quite a start, really. I never saw the little motherfucker approaching.


I know, "Brother biker"and all that noise, but I "get" why some folks don't weep when these assclowns high-side it into a 100-year-old tree in a curve in the middle of no-fucking-where . . . .


tumblr_o81jn1RKR11shhn4fo1_1280.jpg
 
Happy Thursday!!!


Looks like a good day to change out some rear car brakes. Whereas it also is full of synthetic oil and hasn't been close to the allowed range of miles, it'll get changed, too.


In my Declining Years, I appreciate more having learned how to do all this kind of shit in a matter-of-fact kind of way. Doesn't make me better or worse - just makes me me. It was fun and interesting as a kid, and it's still interesting. It also saves a buck.


Curious minds and nimble fingers certainly are a gift from Allah.


2db0d5df33366f36778e3ee5dc6fe298.jpg




tumblr_p55narglyu1v1vprzo2_1280.jpg
 
Morning Wat.

I haven't decided what I'm going to be up to today. The highest on the list is mowing the lawn but we're getting rain and there's no way in hell I'm going to start bitching about that. It's going to take another 5 inches cumulative to trigger my bitch-o-meter. Actually the weather has kinda quashed any notions of outside work.

Along with the rains has come and explosion of bugs as well. But I have some Deep Woods Off that deals with them quite handily.
 
Morning, wat. I took a big dump this morning. It was a greasy one that was hard to wipe clean so I had to jump back in the shower and wash my ass again.
 
Yeah, the bugs are fat-n-happy, and they have all of this lush foliage to hang out in . . . when they're not flying around and biting Hell out of you to be a pain in your ass.


I guess that I should clean the rest of the bug carcasses off'n what passes for my biking gear.


If it ever stops raining, I'll cut the fucking grass. And attack the roof.


The joys of 'ome hownership . . . .


2f35c8f795d105b058d587e75e7d9eab.jpg



tumblr_pdgdms2yRX1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_pdgdmlZJj31wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Walking takes longer than any
other known form of locomotion
except crawling. Thus it stretches
time and prolongs life. Life is already
too short to waste on speed.


~ Edward Abbey


Well, there here brakes ain't a-gonna do themse'ves, so . . . .


60262239.jpg
 
Home. Caught up with some folks - the usual suspects. Went out for Mexican afterwards. At least it wasn't Mexican't.


Work was meh. There wasn't much of it. It was a recon run. Had to be done, but not a lot to it, really. But they keep sending me pay, so I'll do whatever they ask, short of giving up Islam.


I like most critters, too. There was a Hellhound who chased me yesterday evening. He really showed me something with his tiny legs just a-going. I guess he made 50-60 yards before he petered out (yes, saint petered) and stopped to bark at me. I declined to save his life with a blast of loud pipes - he had already done it. And there was the very large possum walking into my yard when I parked the bike. I'm not sure what s/he was up to, but s/he seemed to be walking with determination. Then there was the millennial who passed me on his bike when I started looking for my destination. In third gear - at about 12K RPMs. It gave quite a start, really. I never saw the little motherfucker approaching.


I know, "Brother biker"and all that noise, but I "get" why some folks don't weep when these assclowns high-side it into a 100-year-old tree in a curve in the middle of no-fucking-where . . . .


...

... recon ranger gonna take a a little trip
stand up buckle up shuffle to the door...
 
I have a very full day ahead of me, but at then end of it, I know that I will eat like a famished man. I am still torn between burgers and what we in the north refer to as Mexican food.
 
Howdy folks!
The dogs have been out to check the perimeter. They came back satisfied that either everything is fine or any problems are above their pay grade.
The cats have had breakfast and are now into the ferocious wrasslin match that precedes their nap time.
 
Cats, dogs and horses that have to be fed and mucked...


How I enjoy the simple life; shooting squirrels and trying to trap a fox.
 
And humans that like to be fed and prefer clean clothes and such, can't forget them.
 
I'm not sure that I'm all that human.

;) ;)

I like to feed me, and if I didn't work up a sweat, I don't see my clothes as being dirty.

:D
 
Until the great minds of our time decide you can choose which species you identify with, you will have to settle for human.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top