Prophecy of Ruin or Salvation (closed for heartofcourage)

Valius blinked and sat upright as Bryn described what she, Enna, and Masha were planning for Bryn's garments at the wedding. Could...could that be done with fabric? "Gods great and small." He laughed "You admit to being part of a plan to drive me insane with lust and yet I'm the naughty one?"

He let her finish her undressing and then pulled the blanket back enough to fully see her. "Though you make me think of a good idea, love. Perhaps you will attend the wedding in the nude. Show to all the world what divine glory I will have every night."
 
"I think that might be a bit too much." Bryn said as he pulled the blanket back to look upon her fully naked in the dim light. "There is only one person whom I want to see me naked and that is you. This is for no one else."

She leaned upwards and kissed Valius, her hands cupping his cheeks when she released his lips and gave him a smile. "And i trust that you'll teach me how to enjoy my body at every turn."
 
"You are truly a goddess then," he teased, "to be cruel enough to deny mankind a glimpse of perfection." He laughed low before her kiss silenced him. Her small hands on his face were so very warm and soft; that gentle yet insistent contact sending a rush through him as much as her sweet lips.

He smiled down at her, "Oh, I shall, love. For your body is a glory and all of it's pleasures should be yours." Valius pulled the blankets partway back up and leaned down to kiss her chin, then down her neck. "And how I shall delight in the instruction."
 
"I dare say that you are seducing me, Valius." Bryn murmured as her kissed her on the face and then kissed a path down her neck. "Is that really becoming of a king? A woman he is not yet married to and yet he is trying his hardest to make her resolve crack and break."

She gave him a small grin, knowing that he wouldn't go any further than she was willing to go. This was a huge step for her, but one that she had been wanting to make. The nights had been incredibly cold and lonely. She missed having him holding her as he had when they had stolen moments on the trail to Ithelien.
 
He chuckled and kissed the junction of her collarbones, "Becoming of a king? I should say not. But never have I claimed to be a good king. And here, in the bed you invited me into, I am but a man." He lowered his lips further to start kissing over her right breast, then the left, "And it would be becoming of any man to seduce such a woman as you. A duty upon him even."

He was aware of the care to take in their play here. The limits of their mutual desire. That she allowed this with him was a privilege he would not risk. "How lovely your body is, my Bryn, and how sweet you taste to me. I wonder how deep I will taste of you tonight."
 
"We'll see how you feel about that in twenty years." She murmured as he seemed content to explore her body with his lips. "After age and children make me grow and change, you might decide that I am not as religious as an experience as you used to claim I was."

She knew that Valius was not fickle and would not put her aside simply because her looks changed. The excitement of a new relationship most definitely clouded them both, but she had very high hopes that that excitement and love would continue until the day that they died.

"I will, however, promise you that no matter what happens, I will be the graceful and poised queen that you need me to be." Bryn said with a grin towards Valius.
 
Valius felt a faint surge on anger; his hot temper flaring. Did she think he was so inconstant? That he would forego his love or his wife due to the roll of time? When had he given her reason to doubt him? To think him faithless! To think him weak! After all the-

His eyes flashed and he drew in a sharp breath for a hot retort...but then he closed his eyes and took a longer, deep breath. That had not been her intention. And it was a justifiable fear for a young woman. He thought with a pang of the noblewoman who'd taught him love making and her self imposed exile over her faded looks.

"I will speak not to the future, for it is known to none." Or so he'd thought before meeting the dragon. "But it is your spirit as much as your body that draws me, and I do not think that could ever tarnish." He made himself smile, "It may be you who finds me unappealing should my belly grow and youthful muscles go slack from the sedentary work of a king."

"But let us stay together now and not dwell on what may be. None of it may ever come to pass, after all, so our now should be lived for over all else."
 
She could see the fury in his eyes and the quick anger that washed over him. She wasn't sure exactly what she had said to anger him so, but it was clear that he had taken offense to something. After a few tense moments, he spoke and forced a smile, trying to show her that things were alright and all was already forgotten.

"Forgive me, Val." Bryn said softly as he implored her to forget about her fears and live for the moment. "Sometimes I do not know how to control my tongue."
 
He sighed and shook his head, "You have no need to apologize, my sweet girl. I am the one who is ill tempered here. It is of no moment. I know my reaction was not right to your words, so I ask your forgiveness in turn."

Valius lowered his head to rest it on her chest, "I fear you shall have a long and difficult path to being a poised queen with so mercurial a king."
 
"You lost what made you happiest in life. I don't blame you for melancholy moments." Bryn said as he rested his head against her chest, holding her tightly. "I've lost family too, but never all at once. And to be placed on a throne because of it...I can't even imagine."

She raised a hand and rested it against his head, her fingers raking through his hair in a soothing motion. "If it my duty to make you happy in spite of your dark moods, I will do it without complaint. I will simply have to work harder to make those moments fewer and fewer. That shall be my challenge."
 
He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of her fingers in his hair and how her chest rose and fell with her breath. After a minute, he lifted his head with a smile, "You've quite a few challenges ahead, Bryn. But I think you will meet them and acquit yourself well." Valius moved to may beside her, his left at about her slender waist, his right slipping under the pillow beneath her head. ""Already you do my mind good; I have felt such happiness and peace with you...I didn't think I'd ever have that again. Not fully, anyway."

The king slid closer, his body against hers now. "Is this warmer enough for you? I can find other ways to heat you." His left hand moved below her waist and between her legs, curling his fingers to just cup her sex without touching it.
 
"Tell me the truth." Bryn said as Valius pressed against her side, his hand moving to cup her sex as he teased her about the warmth that she had asked for. "How many of your rangers have bet that I will be swelling with a child during our wedding?"

She gave him a small smile, leaning in to kiss him gently with a long sigh. "Because I think you might bet against them and win quite a bit of money."

She chuckled as she placed her head down on her pillow, a yawn parting her lips as she curled against Valius and stole his warmth gladly. "On the coldest of nights, I think I could get used to this."
 
He chuckled, "Half of them I imagine. None have told me; bad luck to let one of the, ah, performance factors on that bet. It's tempting to place my own wagers...but no. One of the things I was taught about leading soldiers was never to be in a position where you take money from those under your command."

Part of him wished it were different. How he.desired her! To be fully with her and in her was a thought and a fantasy he would entertain over and over during the next few months until the wedding. But his will was strong. It would be worth it to please her and make her more comfortable.

He moved his hand from her sex her yawn signaling that it was time for sleep and not love play. Valius held her and closed his eyes. Her comment made him smile, "I think I will desire it on sweltering nights as much as frigid ones." He spoke no more after that, content to sleep alongside his petite and precious love.
 
Bryn smile as she heard him say that he would want to be with her even on the most scorching of evenings. It was a good thing, she thought as he settled for the night. When they went back to the desert to visit her father, there would be many evenings that were just as hot as the daytime had been. She rested her hand on his chest, his warmth and the sounds of his breathing lulling her into sleep in short order.

Everything seemed peaceful for a few hours as the keep settled into sleep. Enna had slept deeply beside Claudius, only waking when she grew too warm. She reached to push her covers off only to find she couldn't move. As her eyes opened, she found herself bound to the bed, her lover between her thighs. She let out a long groan, gasping as she tugged at her bonds, her body arching for him as he wickedly used her for his own devices.

"Claudius. You wicked man." She groaned, her eyes closing tightly against the pleasure.
 
The old ranger chuckled, "A wicked man with a helpless little chick." He leered down at his far younger lover, his hands reaching out to pinch her nipples hard, then pull and release them. "Not waking until you were trussed and tied! You have been out of harness too long. No awareness at all."

"Or maybe..." Claudius leaned forward and his hard cock pressed against her sex. "Maybe you want a wicked man to do whatever he wants to your fuck ready young body." His manhood smushed lengthwise against her, no risk of entry yet. Yet. He rolled his hips slowly, his shaft sliding up and down her lips. "Maybe that's it."
 
"I haven't been a ranger in years." Enna countered, gasping as he grasped her breasts and pulled on her nipples until she arched off the bed and felt a hot wetness spread between her thighs.

She jolted against her bonds as he caressed her with his thick cock, teasing her young body as he talked to her with lewd words. She had never been more turned on in her life, she thought to herself, her heated gaze turning towards her lover as a small grin split her lips.

"I'll never tell you." She murmured, groaning as he rolled his hips against her slowly.
 
Claudius laughed, "You don't have to tell me, girl." The grizzled veteran leered down at her, groping her full, plush breasts. He released them and reached down to take hold of his manhood. "I can feel the answer." He lifted it up and then slapped her cunt with his cock; once, twice. "This wet pussy tells me. Mm, looks like there's a little leftover cum too. Oh, you want to be taken all right."

He slapped her sex with his rod again, again, and again before letting it lie against her puffy labia. "Maybe...just maybe I'm wrong though." The older man shifted to just rest the head of his cock at her entrance. "Maybe you don't want this in you like a naughty slut of a girl. But I think you do. I think you'll ask me for it."

He pushed in just the tip with no warning, held there a breath and then pulled back out. "Tell me the truth."
 
Something about the way that Claudius taunted her had Enna on edge. She whimpered as he demanded that she say lewd things to him, admitting that she wanted him in the most carnal and primal ways. Her world had always been one of privilege and traditions. Her father had given her as much room as she wished to explore and do what she wanted since her mother died early, but she had still learned how to navigate court with ease. The things that Claudius was doing to her right that moment certainly never came into the equation.

"Oh Gods, Claudius, don't tease me." Enna begged as he slapped her sensitive flesh again and again with his heated cock. "It's cruel."

She parted her thighs further for him, inviting him to do all sorts of lewd things to her as he pushed the tip of his rod into her and then pulled it back out, demanding the truth from her.

"Yes, I want you. I want you to fuck me until I can't see straight." She groaned, head tilted back against the pillows as her wrists pulled at the bonds that kept her there for his torture.
 
The older man's grin was wide, toothy, and wicked at her confession. "That's a good girl. Asking for what you want, letting go of pretending you're a fine lady when all you want to be is fucked and filled by a man old enough to be your father."

Before she could respond, he thrust his hips forward and slid into her, driving his full length inside in one swift motion. Claudius let out a triumphant laugh that ended in an explosively released breath, "Ahh haha! Oh, you sweet , naught thing! So wet inside and out! And you said you didn't want to be teased," he grinned.

The ranger pulled out almost all the way and then thrust in balls deep again. Almost out, balls deep. Almost out, balls deep. Steady, long, hard, driving motions to sink into her again and again.
 
The cry that left Enna's lips as Claudius thrust into her with that maddening rhythm was enough to wake the dead. She lifted her hips off the bed to meet him each time he entered her, slapping his balls against her skin before pulling free yet again. She whimpered as she helpless surrendered to her older lover willingly.
 
He wondered if they'd get any complaints tomorrow. Anyone in the neighboring rooms had heard her cry and probably her loud, wanton moans as he took her. Rot and blight, that was invigorating! That he could make this sexy, self assured young woman less than half his age scream and wail.

He quickened his pace. His strokes were faster, harder, shorter. He was rocking her body and the bed, the wood creaking, the headboard almost hitting the wall. Claudius clenched his jaw, grunting, as he pounded his beautiful younger lover. He drove himself to the brink, about to cum and flood her-

Then he stopped, pulling out and slapping her pussy with his cock again. "Tell me again what you want. All of what you want, girl."
 
Enna gasped as he stopped fucking her and pulled free, slapping her so lewdly with his cock. The sound of their wet flesh smacking together made a shiver race up her spine. Her gaze fell towards his as he growled, demanding that she answer what she wanted.

"You." She said simply, licking her suddenly dried lips. "I want you. I want you to flood my body with your seed. I want to grow heavy with your child."
 
Her gasp and the startled look on her face were sweet. Claudius savored them, a smug expression on his face that grew more satisfied as she asked, pleaded for him to finish. For him to breed her. Rot, as much as they were fucking, she was likely pregnant already...but he'd keep doing it anyway. It was the sexiest thing ever to hear her say that she wanted to be heavy with his child.

"Good girl," he answered. Then he drove himself into her hard, "Ohh, very good! Admitting what you want; bred and swollen with my seed and my young!" He held nothing back, driving wildly into her without reservation. His hands took hold of her tits; squeezing, pinching her nipples hard. "You'll cum for me, girl. Then you'll get what you want. The first time. I'm fucking you again tonight; I'll have you on all fours, panting like a beast in heat!"
 
Enna was beside herself as her lover drove back into her body with a hard thrust. She gasped, lifting her hips up to meet him as he purred and promised her all kinds of delights. She whimpered loudly as he gripped her breasts, mauling them with his hands until she was in desperate need. He pulled on her nipples, promising that he would only cum for her once she had cum. Then he would fuck her again on her hands and knees like a beast.

"Gods." She gasped, her eyes nearly rolling back in her head as she did just that and came for her lover.

The sound that came from her lips was a strangled cry, a far cry from the near scream that she had let out earlier.
 
He knew that would do it!

Claudius growled and thrust deeply into her as she screamed and came. He might have known it was coming, but damned if that meant he could resist it! He had wanted to ride out her climax, keep it going, taunt her more before he came himself. But as her pussy spasmed and twitched around him; her tunnel pumping and milking him, he could hold out.

"Guh! En-nnaa, you hot! Young! SLUT!" He crowed out and threw his head back, his cock pulsing in her and his seed blasting into her belly. More and more and more, he let fly to paint her walls and seed her womb with his essence.

After a minute, he stilled and slumped forward, catching himself on his hands. He was breathing heavily, a smile on his face, his eyes bright. "Oh, you sexy girl. You perfect screw. You...you're going to make this old heart stop someday but I don't give a damn! Just...let me...catch...my breath...and then I...oh, I have so much more to give you."
 
Back
Top