Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
600full-musetta-vander.jpg

image_139cf2a06.jpg

The largest criminal empire... Nadya Diamante.
No one has a clue who truly is in charge.
No one would ever suspect her. A mere club owner she was the unassuming at best since who would ever expect the wife of the local muscle trainer for the various "families" Retired or so everyone thought before he was found dead with a mistress and not the cutesy title of an affair... An actual mistress. Not that she cared... The woman worked for her. Had he been husband 5 or six? She really couldn't remember all she knew was she had no plans yet for leaving town as she had done so many times before when she was building her empire. Every marriage gained her title and power unseen and the devotion of those who ~had no idea one of theirs" was such a heartless deviant to ignore a beautiful loving wife to go run off with some other man mistress or hooker~.
If they only knew her primary global chain of clubs catered to the ones looking for a mistress for a night or more or even something more permanent. Her clubs acquired her information which gave her power to take over any organization she wanted.
No one knew who comprised her advisors under bosses soldiers much less her true inner sanctum. Only they knew how to tell who was who. A tie tack, or cufflinks, or bracelet, or for the very select a silver and leather cuff told rank and job to those who knew but outsiders would be none the wiser.
Boss we found a cop snooping around... He is in your private den at the club... Waiting.

She glanced up from the muscle-bound biker bound beneath her. Her hips rolling over his mouth as she made use of one of her males eager to pay for failing her orders the night before in her bedroom.

Very well dismissed see to it that he is properly prepared before I get there.

Prepared how ma'am? Enemy... New employee or... Latest acquisition?

The man asked carefully.

Latest acquisition... Now GO!

tumblr_ojujfmuURM1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojujdmsTsG1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ojujd0bIEx1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojujb9RUsc1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ojuj9mvQ8t1skqjozo1_250.jpg


Walking into her personal den at the club she smirked to see the man there blindfolded and stripped down to his dress slacks with his hands restrained behind him on his knees. She had learned before walking in that another employee had recognized him from a little market down the road where the owner had referred to him as detective. She was quite impressed at the strong yet not overly muscled male kneeling before her.

Well now... Detective... What brings you snooping around my little club hmm?

Lifting him to his feet she stood close letting him feel the mix of leather and silk that encased her every curve. She smiled seeing a shiver wash over him.

You see... Spies and trespassers... When caught... Belong to me... Till I get bored. But you don't want to be cruel enough to bore me... Do you officer? After all isn't it the motto... Protect... And... Serve? Don't worry detective... You most certainly will be serving me however I wish it... Is thst clear?

When his lips parted as if he were pondering answering her she licked his lips.

Let's start your service with shy you tried to invade my home here... My club?

tumblr_ojrbrg2CbH1skqjozo1_250.gif


______________

She owned them all from old world mobsters to bikers street gangs. Killers hackers thieves... If it even remotely skirted the dark underworld she owned the best of the best. Owned was truly the best word for it. The heads of her operations gangs crews... She owned mind body and soul. Failure was repaid however she desired and since the latest young president of her primary mc interrupted her evening being late for their meeting he had paid the entire night. She was at least pleased at his stamina and desire to be for forgiveness in any way she wanted him to as long as she wanted him to.

She smiled down to him as he devoured the "breakfast" given as she ground and rode his still ever eager tongue.

You won't keep me waiting ever again... will you My wild man?
 
Sean Severs was an incredibly confident cop. It was one of the reasons he was the most decorated cop in the department. As a detective, he was always given the toughest assignments. If a challenging assignment went to someone else, Severs would bitch to the brass. It made sure he got the next one.

Nadya Diamante was the current target. There were rumors that she was up to something.... actually a lot, and all of it no good. Severs made the pitch that they needed to go after her, and he was rewarded with the assignment.

Things went bad right from jump. He walked into the club with no intel, and he paid the price quickly. As he stood at the bar, a large man walked up to him and asked him to go to a back room for bottle service. Once there he found himself restrained, and eventually cuffed in a chair.

Approximately an hour later, after hearing voices in the hallway, several men cam back into the room. One of them blindfolded him. Then, he felt his shirt being torn from his body.

He was dragged to his feet by his hair, and Severs then found himself being pushed to the floor and being told to get on his knees. The room went quiet again. Several minutes later, he heard a door open, and he was being confronted by a female voice. He knew it must be Nadya.
 
Walking into her personal den at the club she smirked to see the man there blindfolded and stripped down to his dress slacks with his hands restrained behind him on his knees. She had learned before walking in that another employee had recognized him from a little market down the road where the owner had referred to him as detective. She was quite impressed at the strong yet not overly muscled male kneeling before her.

Well now... Detective... What brings you snooping around my little club hmm?

Lifting him to his feet she stood close letting him feel the mix of leather and silk that encased her every curve. She smiled seeing a shiver wash over him.

You see... Spies and trespassers... When caught... Belong to me... Till I get bored. But you don't want to be cruel enough to bore me... Do you officer? After all isn't it the motto... Protect... And... Serve? Don't worry detective... You most certainly will be serving me however I wish it... Is thst clear?

When his lips parted as if he were pondering answering her she licked his lips.

Let's start your service with why you tried to invade my home here... My club?
 
"I was not under the impression that it was such a bad thing to go into a club while I was off duty?"

He stood up in front of her with the blindfold still on. He needed to play it cool around her. He had heard stories about what Nadya did to people who got on her bad side.

"I had been out with some people and they were talking about this club. I thought I would check it out. I don't know who you are, since I can't see you. I did not come here to invade your club....just to patronize it."
 
Well then... Detective... Since males in this club are here to indulge their more submissive sides is that why you are here? It would certainly be an interesting situation.... I mean cops tend to stay far from my club. So... What makes you so different?

She licked at his lips once more while waiting for an answer.
 
"Submissive side? That isn't what I was told about the club. I was told that it is a great club to visit if you are someone who enjoys being in control."

He could feel the closeness of her body to his. Her tongue moving over his lips sent a tingle up his spine.

"I think that either somebody had bad information, or they played a pretty mean joke on me. If you just give me my shirt back, I will be on my way and you won't have to worry about me ever coming back."
 
Well that would be a terrible waste of having you right here... Like this... I haven't missed the little shivers and not to mention that I think your... Partner... Might not be all that... Eager to go...

Her band slid down over his slacks covered crotch nipping at his earlobe.

Promise you'll be a good boy and you might at least get to lose the cuffs.
 
Her hand sliding over his crotch made his "Partner" as she called it, grow harder still.

"Well, anytime a female gets this close to me and runs their hand over my package, I must admit, that makes me want to stay and explore. Even if I don't know what that female looks like. Of course, I have never been in this situation before."

He pressed his hips to her hand.. feeling her grip his hardness just a bit more.

"I have done nothing wrong. If I was doing what you said I was, would I have come in here without a weapon and without backup?"
 
You tell me detective... A gun would be too difficult to hide... And I know the cops wouldn't have any reason to to want to go after me so... Trying to get dirt on someone you think comes here or perhaps they agreed to let you investigate to keep you out of the higher ups hair.

Seeing him and the scar on his abs she knew who he was but to play that card right now might not be a good idea.

Fingertips trace the line on the scars on his chest and abs.

So... Detective... Care to stay and learn or tell me the truth.
 
He listened intently to what she was saying... trying to get a clue of something that he could use to his advantage.

He fingers on the scar on his abdomen sent another shiver up his spine. She was good. She knew how to extract information using multiple means.

"What makes you believe that I am misleading you? I have no reason to lie to you."

He wondered if she knew more than she was letting on.
 
You are a cop in a club like this... You have every reason to lie... Most cops do. Now once more will you be a good boy if I remove the cuffs?

She purred letting the soft leather and silk press against him as she walked around behind him and traced fingernails around his shoulders to his back as she did.
 
"I have been good the entire time I was here. Why would I change now?"

He felt her moving around behind her. He was highly aroused by her close proximity to him. He knew how attractive she was and how great her body was, despite the fact he was maintaining that he didn't know what she looked like. Revealing such information would let her know that he knew who she was.
 
She purred next to his ear...

Well the I guess you might just have earned losing the cuffs.

A click a second click and then he cuffs sliding across the floor. She didn't need them and she had no plan of him getting a hold of them. She nipped at his earlobe.

Questions... Detective.
 
"Am I free to go now? I have obviously answered all of your questions satisfactorily."

His body remained rigid, because he was still on the defensive. He was trying to use his other senses to compensate for being blindfolded. However, his heightened state of arousal was making it difficult to focus.
 
The real question is do you really... want to leave?

A breathy question by his ear before she decided to test his desire a little more and let him feel her lips hovering near his.
 
"I thought you wanted me out of here. If you want me to stay and enjoy the club, I am game."

Severs wasn't sure what she was up to, but his alarms were going off.

He could almost taste her lips as they hovered ever so close to his.
 
You were the one who spoke of leaving... I told you there were other way of dealing with a cop so far out of place.

Her tongue softly touched his lips ever so softly.

The question is are you willing to earn it by showing tbe serve part of protect and serve.
 
"I am sworn to protect and serve. The serve part is an integral part of that. So, to answer your question.... yes I am."

He had no idea what he was getting into, but he was certain that he needed to make sure that he was careful. He wasn't convinced that she was buying his story about being told to stop into the club.

"I am still here, so, what do I need to do to serve."

Her tongue on his lips made his cock jump.
 
She guided his freed hands to her hips noting the little jump.

Well detective... A little creativity never hurt.

Fingernails trail down his chest to his belt.
 
After she guided his hands to her hips, he held them there gripping her firmly.

His arousal increased as she slid her fingers down his body to his belt.

What was she trying to do? Was this her way of trying to get him to talk?

"I enjoy creativity, ma'am."
 
Unhooking his belt then with a quick well practiced pull drawing the belt from all the loops with a whip like crack against the floor she purred near his ear.

Prove it... Detective... Serve Me...
 
The way she removed his belt and then cracked it on the floor caused him to gasp a little.

"I would be happy to serve you. What would be the Lady's pleasure?"
 
She purred into his ear.

Lose ALL of the rest of those clothes and show me everything that is Mine. Then you will help me out of these boots... For starters.
 
Severs unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. He removed his shoes and socks and then his pants. Not seeing anyplace to put them, he left them on the floor.

Next, the boxerbriefs came off and he left them in a pile with his pants.

Severs then looked at her as he waited to help her out of her boots.
 
Guiding him to kneeling she then rested a boot on his leg.
 
Back
Top