Demon Domination (Closed)

Bridget grinned and giggled as he nibbled on her earlobe mentioning naughtiness for later on. "I'm always up for naughty behavior"she said and smirked and chuckled. "We'd better get showered and dressed so we can hit the stores baby... hopefully find a supernatural doctor to find out more about this pregnancy."
 
"Ok then my dear." Walter said giving Bridget a playful smack on her ass. He walks away with a grin on his face wondering what she was going to do to him to get him back for smacking her ass. He got to his shower and he ran the water getting it to the right temperature for both of them.
 
Bridget grinned seeing him walk away and giggled and projected a naughty image in his head before making her way to join him in the shower. She stepped in kissing him deeply and ran her hand down his chest teasing him.
 
As he finished up prepping the shower he got a naughty image and he began to get hard. As his love teased him he sent an image of her bent over naked being spanked by him.
 
Bridget couldn't help but chuckle as Walter had given her a taste of her own medicine and teasing her back. She kissed his chest softly then leaned up kissing his lips sending him an image of her testing his cock with her tongue.
 
Walter grinned before he spun his lover around and held her where her hip was pressed against his crotch as he pushed on the other with one hasnd. He began to playfully spanking her while saying "if you keep up this teasing young lady I will spank you like teachers used to you bent over my knee and me spanking you with a wooden ruler or paddle." He gave her a few more spanks before he asked "now my dear do you think you can behave now or do you need more spankings."
 
Bridget grinned and giggled as he asked her if she could behave now or if she needed more spankings. She moved her hip so she could tease his cock and said "I think I can behave baby....for now"she chuckled sexily.
 
Walter gave her ass one final smack for the last tease she tried. He was rock hard now and he pulled her in for a loving kiss. "Can you please help me with this situation?" he asked moving one of her hands to his throbbing cock.
 
Bridget smiled taking his cock in her hand and stroking him slowly as he asked for her help with his hard on. "Of course I can honey"she said and slid down to her knees grinning up at him "I can do even better"she said as she began sucking and stroking him slowly.
 
Walter groaned out when he felt his lover's warm lips enclose his throbbing cock. His hips slowly pumped pushing his cock into her mouth a little further than what Bridget was taking him into her mouth.
 
Bridget moaned sucking as much of his cock in her mouth as she could gagging slightly and taking him deeper in her mouth. She gasped for air and licked him and used her other hand to stroke him.
 
Last edited:
Walter let out a groan of pleasure before saying "mmmmmhmm dear that feels amazing." He tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back slightly making sure to still give her the ability to suck him some more.
 
Bridget grinned and continued her pleasure on his cock. "Mmmm you taste amazing honey"she moaned and sucked him faster feeling his hands in her hair and his hips move quicker.
 
Walter continued to moan and groan as his lover continued to pleasure him. "Does my sexy succubus want her prize?" He asks getting close to cumming in her mouth. He couldn't control his hips as he pumped them driving himself closer to cumming.
 
Bridget moaned nodding and swallowing all of his cock as he pumped himself into her mouth. "Uhhh yes! I want you to fucking cum for me baby"she said into his head.
 
Walter pulled himself back only leaving the tip of his cock in as he erupted into her mouth moaning loudly. He continued to spurt his thick cum into her mouth. When he was finished he helped his lover up and got onto his knees saying "it's no fun being the only one who came." He placed soft kisses on her pussy to let her know his intent.
 
Bridget smirked and swallowed all of her lovers cum feeding from it and sighed as he kissed his way down her body and then her pussy letting her know his intentions. She sighed as she felt his tongue begin licking her and watched him knowing Walter never disappointed her.
 
He gently lapped at her lower lips for a bit before he submerged his face into her pussy giving her long licks and sucked on her clit. He could feel her thighs tighten around his face and her sighs started to turn into moans of pleasure. He reaches up and gives her ass a playful smack as he continued to lick up her flowing juice.
 
Bridget giggled and moaned feeling Walter slap her ass playfully as he continued feasting on her pussy. "Uh uh fuck Walter!" She cried out looking down at him as he held her in place enjoying her . " Hmmm your so good at that baby! " Bridget nearly screamed her thighs quivering from his talented lips and tongue.
 
He grinned and continued to lap at her pussy. trying not to waste a single drop of his lover's love nectar. Walter soon heard his love scream loudly as she came hard filling his mouth with her feminine cum then swallowed making sure to drink every drop.. He got out from between her legs and made sure to hold her so she wouldn't fall. He held her still shaking body placing small kisses on her lip then he heard his phone go off so he helped her down on the bench before saying "don't move just let your body calm down before you try to move." He left the shower and answered his phone talking for a bit before returning to the shower.


"Well I guess you have a guardian angel looking over you besides me because you have an appointment for an amazing supernatural baby doctor today ASAP. Guess Genusis had moved some things around." He said as he entered the shower again kissing her cheek.
 
Bridget grinned and kissed him softly as he returned telling her the news. "Good honey because I have a feeling this baby will be here pretty soon and I'm just nervous. I want to be prepared and protected from my dad. What if he tries kidnapping me now that I'm pregnant.. we have to protect our baby by all means." She said placing her hand on her stomach lightly.

She stood washing off and giggled as he dried her and carried her off to their bedrrom placing her towel wrapped body on the bed. " Genesis moves quick..I'll be sure to give him something special "Bridget said and smiled.
 
"I know we do hun that's why we are going there first thing so that we can take the need steps to keep all that from happening." Walter said as he got ready. "What clothes do you want to wear sexy?" He asked giving her a grin.
 
Bridget smiled and walked over to the drawer " I think I'll put on a dress today baby...something relaxing and comfortable" she said and pulled out a long red maxi dress that would look perfect on her figure. She was nervous about seeing the doctor but also nervous about the safety of their baby.

She had drained her father's energy last time to escape but she was pregnant now she was afraid I'd it came down to it would she be able to protect her and the baby if it came down to it and last time Walter had to damage his soul to save her she was afraid it'd kill him if he did it again.

Once the two were dressed Walter carried her to the car she smiled at him a bit hungry and could tell he knew what she had wanted.
 
Walter drove to the address that was given to him. He hadn't ever been at this place before so he didn't know what they were in for. When they reached the address it didn't look like a typical doctor's office but more like a house. He knew that they would have to go inside to see how big it was. When they entered he helped Bridget with the paper work and in no time at all they were taken back to a room. When he seen the Gyno table he look a Bridget saying "we need one of these at our house." He seen a gown placed on the table and he asked "if you are to change into that gown do you want me to help you?"
 
Back
Top