where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted a facial . . .

She wanted a facial but her hand strokes were a bit off.
A small amount on her cheek and then most of it on her shoulder and upper arm

Oh well, better aim next time!
 
Down an eager young man's throat. He was on his knees before me giving it good. 44 years between us.
 
Inside her. Cleaned up her full creampie for the first time whilst bringing her to possibly the most powerful orgasm single orgasm shes had.
 
Last Cumshot

We have a 19 year old volunteer at my work. I've hooked up with her twice. She was home from college for a visit. She blew me in the back seat of my car. I came on her nipples and she put her bra back on over it, then spent the day with her mom.
 
We have a 19 year old volunteer at my work. I've hooked up with her twice. She was home from college for a visit. She blew me in the back seat of my car. I came on her nipples and she put her bra back on over it, then spent the day with her mom.

awesome! lucky guy....
 
I tried to pull most of the way out of my wife's pussy yesterday AM in an effort to create more of a cream pie.
 
Sitting in my panties and hose after reading some of the better stories and perusing the pics
 
Deep in my GF's pussy

We had an amazing session, our best in quite a while.

I had several drinks, enough to give me greater staying power (not necessarily a problem for me, but more is more) but not so much that I got whisky dick. She started sucking me while we were on the couch then we took it to the bedroom.

She only wanted a bit of oral before I fucked her. I lubed up and got work work. She's petite, and I'm a bit above average, which is an amazing combination. In various positions I fucked her and fucked her. I was in the zone, really enjoying myself but not immediately in orgasm territory. I honestly think I could have fucked her for an hour if that had been what either of us wanted. It wasn't.

Finally, after twenty-five minutes of bliss I picked up the pace, gripped her tight and unloaded. Not sure if the neighbors heard us. Possibly.

It was great.
 
My last cum shot was last night partly on my face and the rest hit my chest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top