What Are YOU Thinking? Continued 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just letting the pangs of another day roll of like so much rain. no worries, man, no worries.
 
Just when I think I've finally come to terms with the thought of you never coming back, here you are again. I thought I was done crying over you, but the stains on my pillow prove otherwise. Awesome.
 
I'm not sure what this guy's dick pic was supposed to accomplish. Certainly not to impress me. :rolleyes:
 
The internet has gotten dumber over time because it took stupid people longer to figure out how to use it.
 
I think I'm turtling today and not replying to anyones messages anywhere 🐢
 
I hope that this isn’t what I think it might be.

I will be so glad when this lightheadedness goes away. Ugh!

I'm thinking people who criticize me for a complimentary post should go fuck themselves.

You eat that popsicle...nice and slowl...

Er, I mean, hi

There are moments where it can be a boon being not even interesting enough to get mad at.

Was that new trainer actually eyeing me from head to toe ...... just when I'm all sweaty after my cardio ughhhh??

Wow!

It's pouring rain like crazy 😶

Humans kept jumping on animals backs until they found out that horses are OK with it.

Har! I often experience a comedy of potentially fatal errors just attempting mundane household repairs. I like to think one of my ancient ancestors scratched his chin and thought maybe today isn't a good day to try riding a buffalo.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top