only naked person in a room of clothed people

This has been a recurring fantasy of mine.

To be at a cocktail party, dinner, club, anywhere where I am the only naked person.

Does anyone else share this scenario?

I have had this fantasy for a very long time. The difference is that I am a male.

Do you know how hard it is to find pics for this thread? I found two today via google, one was on page 3 of this thread, and the other was on page 8!

I'm your fantasy, typically embodied in a reality. Now this can afford to only with close friends. And here is, when I was am sure in itself, this worked very easily and simply! My baptism of fire was when I was in my first year of College. More precisely in year-old pause between the first and the second course. I rented a room in an apartment from an elderly couple. The hostess was birthday. She was invited to the feast his old friends. I was there at her request, danced the dance with Stripping. There were 4 couples and one woman. friends of the hostess. Of course, it was not spontaneous. In our relations we have been going to this almost year.

Now that's just mean :rolleyes:

859_1000.jpg

Her arm is more casually draper around her man than a girl who feels threatened. I think she likes what she sees ... my 2 cents
Amy

Well, Donna, I've just browsed this thread from beginning to end in one sitting because I've enjoyed so many of the pics. It's hard to pick favorites out of so many, but this one is definitely one of mine. I wish I could see some of the many images that apparently have been banned. I will be following.

Thanks for starting the thread and for the many pics that you have contributed.

Well, Donna, I've just browsed this thread from beginning to end in one sitting because I've enjoyed so many of the pics. It's hard to pick favorites out of so many, but this one is definitely one of mine. I wish I could see some of the many images that apparently have been banned. I will be following.

Thanks for starting the thread and for the many pics that you have contributed.

So exhilarating to do this!

Agreed 1,000% :D

(I would so love to throw a party like this - especially if hub's allowed me NOT to invite any other women! :devil::D)

Agreed 1,000% :D

(I would so love to throw a party like this - especially if hub's allowed me NOT to invite any other women! :devil::D)

I've done this twice myself and now masturbate thinking about it all the time. Sure wish I could do it again.

Love this thread

Would love to know the backstory to all these pics. Some are obviously staged shoots. Others appear to be lost bets or dares, which is very hot. Others are probably drunk or high beyond restraint, which is kinda sad to me. Others are overtly sexual, probably swingers parties, adult only get togethers, etc, which is also very hot. Wish I could know more. The stories behind them could be as arousing as the pics!

This has been a recurring fantasy of mine.

To be at a cocktail party, dinner, club, anywhere where I am the only naked person.

Does anyone else share this scenario?

I share this fantasy very strongly, my main fantasy is to be the only one naked in a large group of women where all the focus and attention is on me which I think would be added intensity because I am cripplingly painfully shy.

I share this fantasy very strongly, my main fantasy is to be the only one naked in a large group of women where all the focus and attention is on me which I think would be added intensity because I am cripplingly painfully shy.

love the idea, CFNM is probably one of my biggest turn ons

Back