Switches: How do you dominate and submit to your partners?

catscreech

Virgin
Recently, I've come to realize that I have both dominate and submissive attitudes. I'm not sure if there are a lot of switches here but I'd definitely like to know what you'd do in both situations. Strictly doms/dommes and subs can also join in on the fun and tell about your sessions.

As for me...

Dom: For this role, I'd most possibly go for pet play or roleplay. My sub would be put in a keyhole lingerie and panties ( yes even if the sub is male. i have a thing for boys in feminine clothes ) cat ears on their head, ruffle their hair and put a tail on them. After putting in a hogtie, I'd proceed to pet them to start it off, hands massaging the hair and ears before reaching for their chest and rubbing the area. If the sub if female, I'd play with the breasts and, if male, I'd circle the nipples with my fingertip for tease and kiss the neck and stomach while calling them pet names like ¨Kitty¨ or ¨Good boy/girl/whatever gender you identifiy as i don't discriminate¨ before moving to the genitals and feeling them. Maybe a vibrator to rub around the body and penatration if the sub is looking for more rough play. I'd probably draw on them too.

Sub: My submissive desires are a lot like my dominate ones. Fondling of breasts, hands and feet bound whilst a chest harness highlights my breasts for exposure and play. I'd let my dom do whatever they desire to me as I sit with nothing on but panties and a bra/keyhole. He can spank me a bit if he likes pain and us his fingers to penetrate and massage my vagina as I respond with a gagged mouth.

Your turn. Share your kinks and your lust to control or be controlled.

Hi, fellow switch here ♡

I knew I was submissive since I became aware what sex was, but I discovered an interest in domination with my second partner. I like the control aspect, the confidence it gives me, and being able to enjoy watching pleasure instead of just receiving.

For dominating I like roleplaying out situations, or just bantering back and forth until I hit enough points for my partner to concede and for the fun to really begin. I enjoy foot worship, obedience, and edging. (The latter to them, not me) Collars, light whipping - all in a day's work. I also like dressing up for the occasion when I can.

Submission for me is more of a release, something I need rather than want. It's a frame of mind and where I can truly be vulnerable. The fantasies for this part of me vary by the day.

Recently, I've come to realize that I have both dominate and submissive attitudes. I'm not sure if there are a lot of switches here but I'd definitely like to know what you'd do in both situations. Strictly doms/dommes and subs can also join in on the fun and tell about your sessions.

As for me...

Dom: For this role, I'd most possibly go for pet play or roleplay. My sub would be put in a keyhole lingerie and panties ( yes even if the sub is male. i have a thing for boys in feminine clothes ) cat ears on their head, ruffle their hair and put a tail on them. After putting in a hogtie, I'd proceed to pet them to start it off, hands massaging the hair and ears before reaching for their chest and rubbing the area. If the sub if female, I'd play with the breasts and, if male, I'd circle the nipples with my fingertip for tease and kiss the neck and stomach while calling them pet names like ¨Kitty¨ or ¨Good boy/girl/whatever gender you identifiy as i don't discriminate¨ before moving to the genitals and feeling them. Maybe a vibrator to rub around the body and penatration if the sub is looking for more rough play. I'd probably draw on them too.

Sub: My submissive desires are a lot like my dominate ones. Fondling of breasts, hands and feet bound whilst a chest harness highlights my breasts for exposure and play. I'd let my dom do whatever they desire to me as I sit with nothing on but panties and a bra/keyhole. He can spank me a bit if he likes pain and us his fingers to penetrate and massage my vagina as I respond with a gagged mouth.

Your turn. Share your kinks and your lust to control or be controlled.

I want to hear more:heart:

Back